Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) (34972 Views)

List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education / 2016/2017 ANSU Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departmental Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by nochildsplay(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2015
Orikinla:
Re-tarded students protesting against merit since 1200. grin
seems you are not aware of the politics going on in that school ? undecided
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by mizmia: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2015
justi4jesu:
Who is DIBU? angry undecided
And you are just an attention seeker
I'm not writing Jamb cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by soleexx(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2015
femi4:
Can't you see?
With 250, you can't write Unilag post jamb, yet you are so quick to call them olodo...SMH

250 is too small na...it should be 330
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Too many students want to attend UNILAG and the university cannot admit more than available space for new students.
Many classes are overcrowded and many of the students are not getting the best education, but they don't care, because they just want to be students and graduates of UNILAG. [/size]

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by tayebest(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2015
atoleybaba:
jamb dy pick school for people Ni...they are just doing has dy please. Cos a guy that got 243 as been able to print his payment advise and permitted to write p ume in unilag

Unilag neva start payment of jamb aspirant now

And again, ive read the full gist on a blog again, i think jamb are reducing aspirant school are having
dont you think is a good move??
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by RichDad1(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2015
classic98:
This is why they are protesting. Although I think they need to be at JAMB office, not unilag gate.
Thanks for this. It's more clearer now. But i think it make sense though.
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2015
soleexx:

Yes. For UNOLAG, it should be 300-350.
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by opeaceo: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2015
ifedolapo57:
economics
hmmm, no comment.
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by markemordi(m): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2015
soleexx:

Nigerians lack the fact to understand something. This stuff is not unilag fault.,Jamb is the governing body for admission in Nigeria. Anything jamb says university obeys.even now a days without your jamb admission letter you can't go for NYSC

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by opeaceo: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2015
nochildsplay:
Oga nobody hate the school abeg ..... We youth, especially those that want to fit in are giving them wings.
I can still remember 2003 when I ssat for jamb last, with my 261 JAMB score, 54 Post ume I wasn't given admission in Public relation.
My paddie with 197 was able to get admitted cos him papa fit pay to erase another candidtes name on the admission list

that was 2003, not now when JAMB is partly in charge of the admission process, things have slightly changed.
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by ramond007(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2015
Buhari pls sack this dibu man!!!he has finished us,he is a dupe!!everything about jamb is money,money!!money!!!our only saviour now is buhari,pls sack this man called dibu ojerinde,he is not the owner of jamb niether is his father the owner of jamb.!!!
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2015
[b]Read this...........

143 millions lines are connected today in Nigeria, more than half of that are making use of the internet service on their Smartphones, PC's and Tablets. Almost all of that average use more than 1 gigabyte worth of data monthly. That is, the normal Johnny on the street probably spends an average of #2000 surfing the web every month and #24,000 yearly. The amount goes higher when you move up a level higher to you and me. What are we doing with the data? Just scrolling through pages, viewing pictures and videos or actually doing something that could boost our financial status.

While some people may argue that people just want to buy data to do these, i have no problem with that. But i am aware there is no man on the planet who is comfortable with where he is. Human wants are insatiable, thus the hunger for improvement in every sphere of human nature. If you are one of such persons who has gotten to that point where you just don't feel right being on a Trillion Dollar per month platform which is the internet and not even able to make a single dollar off it, then this is for you.

Join fiverr today with your valuable mobile data and start making money working from your living room. Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have gig extras of upto $100, $200 and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 selling your skill on fiverr every month! For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands are making money off it every day. However, those who make money on fiverr are not unskilled individuals who jump in because of the benefits it offers. Those who make money on fiverr are those who have taken time and effort to develop hot, in-demand skills and that is what we want to show you to develop this skills. You will receive professional training to teach you how to create an account and Gigs specific to each of these 5 hot service you would like to learn, which are:

Article Writing
- Learn how to write Unique, SEO optimized articles for businesses from all over the world.
- Learn how to deliver your articles professionally with positive feedbacks and high ratings.
- Receive training on getting repeat orders and promoting your gigs.
- Learn How to offer additional related services like Press Release writing, Reviews and Proofreading $ Editing.

Graphics Design
- Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop to design 2D, Kindle, 3D ebook covers, Logos, Banners, Business cards, Header Graphic, Landing Page, Facebook and twitter cover images and so many other graphics designs.
- Learn how to offer your basic graphics design gigs as well as your Gig extras that can rake you more than $500 to $1000 every month on one account alone.
- Learn how to design Professional Portfolio with samples of your work to attract big buyers.

Web Designing
- Learn how to become a professional Wordpress Website Designer and Developer.
- Learn how you can get proper domain names and get cheap quality hosting.
- Discover how to customize plugins, install widgets, Design web graphics, generate contents, add Ecommerce store and so many other functions.
- Designing Landing Pages and Squeeze pages.
- Find out how you can sell your different web design service options listed above for more than $100 gig extras each!

Video and Animation
- Learn how to create commercial videos for businesses
- Learn how to use Video Scribe software in creating Whiteboard videos(the type of video used by Nigerian banks) and Using Video Maker FX in creating explainer videos.
- Learn how to add Voiceovers, special effects to these videos and what kind of Gig extras can sell in this service.

Social Media Management Service
- Learn the intricacies of the highly profitable Social Media Management business.
- Learn how to create various social Pages and managing them.
- Develop professional interaction skills to help you turn fans, followers and friends into customers for your clients business.

If you wish to know more about each service please visit our training page @ Brilliantlightsmedia Training Page All of the services training have been produced as hours of videos and tools which have been packaged in DVD's so participants can all enjoy the lessons from the comfort of their homes. What are you waiting for? Get on board this money raking train by getting your own package now @The Brilliantlightsmedia Training Packages Shop
[/b]
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Pukka36(f): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2015
angrycry

Uniben aspirants will have to go through the torture of waiting till Uniben starts Putme application to know their fate sadcry
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Venus007(f): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2015
Abi oh. Even if its a gud idea, JAMB shudnt choose my uni 4 me.
OmichaelO:
nawa oo

They say one thing today, another one tomorrow
Our government is very deceitful. they should have made this known before the form came out,so people would know what to do before now.. I feel bad for those innocent people caught unawares.

We in Unilag sef are not finding it easy.
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2015
RichDad1:

Thanks for this. It's more clearer now. But i think it make sense though.
you're welcome
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2015
tayebest:
Unilag no wan accept 250 or wetin undecided

I jus dey observe cool

Modified:
I jsut read the full gist on a blog now. cheesy

What jamb just implement is a good move; i cant just imagine a university having almost 100,000 aspirant shocked and the least they might accept is 15k people (of about '10k people of their upper money movement')

In other word, the best they should do is to move some candidate to other school who dont have enough candidate to their capacities, so as the university have more candidate to admit!

I hope some of these versities also follow same step
what about those that cant afford the cost of private institutions?
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by holuwamurewa(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2015
Iamsynord:
So Jamb No wan Collect 250 as cut off for Entry into the institution abi ?? When their own children go dey go tap First class for foreign universities abi ??

Dibu Gerra outta here mehn ..
All their plans Go fail upon dem Jambites so .

Kindly download and Enjoy my debut single Otubante .
Criticisms and reviews are highly welcome

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

Below are some reviews
I'm jamming dat song eh my brother u must blow
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2015
holuwamurewa:
I'm jamming dat song eh my brother u must blow

thanks Baba.. I sight you

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by nochildsplay(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2015
opeaceo:

that was 2003, not now when JAMB is partly in charge of the admission process, things have slightly changed.
slightly changed ? With the politics going on in there ?
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by dean007(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2015
This man sold this form for N5000, he sold his useless book for N500 X 2 million candidates = N1billion naira for dibu. Nobody talked. He owns over 4 cbt centres where he makes millions. He sent people out of their state to write exams nobody complained, he sold change of institutions/ course for #3000 when he knew he will be choosing the courses and institutions by himself. This man is not fit for this job because he is self centred. He wanted the Fg to stop post utme exams, but failed, he decided to deprive the schools from the money they make from the exams thereby depriving the students off their right while his children school abroad.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by tayebest(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2015
mryoungdon:
what about those that cant afford the cost of private institutions?

They can never push them to private institution na... Only government!
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by opeaceo: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2015
nochildsplay:
slightly changed ? With the politics going on in there ?
What politics if I may ask??
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2015
nochildsplay:
Oga nobody hate the school abeg ..... We youth, especially those that want to fit in are giving them wings.
I can still remember 2003 when I ssat for jamb last, with my 261 JAMB score, 54 Post ume I wasn't given admission in Public relation.
My paddie with 197 was able to get admitted cos him papa fit pay to erase another candidtes name on the admission list
Now I understand your beef with Unilag lol. Sorry eh

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by brirold(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2015
ok
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Missmossy(f): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2015
Eeyah that's why it's good to study hard, i know a few minority would have this proposed cut off. Only the smart would school in certain institutions grin

As for me am indifferent to the entire issue, lucky i had over 250 though. Gaining admission these days isn't a child's play.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by juicy1010: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2015
I don't understand what's going on?. How would I know where am posted?. I put in unizik and I scored 239. I want to study physiotherapy. Are u telling me jamb can change my choice of university. please somebody should explain.
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by CuteMaryJ: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2015
YES!!!! HE MUST GO!
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by RobinHez(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2015
Missmossy:
Eeyah that's why it's good to study hard, i know a few minority would have this proposed cut off. Only the smart would school in certain institution
grin

As for me am indifferent to the entire issue, lucky i had over 250 though. Gaining admission these days isn't a child's play.

Smh 4 u undecided

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by calebify1(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2015
RobinHez:
Smh 4 u undecided
just leave her. It will so shock her.
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by lovely17(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Carry your protest to jamb office joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Walden University Is On My Neck. / The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo / Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.