Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover (24715 Views)

Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" / Photos From Toke Makinwa's Slumber Party / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by femi4: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
yorubadelta:
Hmmmm!

we all know tokstarr is gonna return back to him like she always has for the past 12yrs! No be today he don dey cheat on am.

.. dude wants to deal with the issue "privately" but yet, posted his apology PUBLICLY. hmmm

... I'm here to read comments sha cool
Seems he is using jazz on her.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rada Rada.... Oshi o daa Nile pako..... Now he loves his wife abi? Wen he was doing the thing.... Him no remember abi?
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by PassingShot(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
kilode100:
Is he the first Nigerian mofo that will get a useless Nigerian girl pregnant??

I will only accept and forgive not forget o.. If he's loaded and if he's not loaded, I will screw all his friends.

Marriage don tire me jare..
I want to wake and fvck any man that catches my fancy as in point and kill cheesy cheesy

Why does this life have to be so hard?!
Kilode?
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by beyoncausme: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
long over due....
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by MarryMeee: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's a real fix.

Does apology mean he won't do it again.
lol
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by shamecurls(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
I want to also use these opportunity to apologize to my pet dog bruno, I came late yesterday and kept him starved for too long. Forgive me bruno. I want these to be a private matter between myself and my dog and will appreciate if the press can give us that privacy that we desire in these trying times. I will be taking responsibility for my actions and will find a way to make all possible ammendments.

cc-Bruno

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by kilode100(f): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Kilode?

Yes?
Se kosi?
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by kernel504(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Came:
I no think say Ani self go fit forgive 2face if him give person belle after dem don do wedding.How person go take forgive this one now?Hmmmmmmm!!!!
Saint Came!!! If she doesn't forgive she be forever be hurt. Forgiveness heals.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by omooba2019(f): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Once a flirt will ever be a flirt. Toke sorry! You just have to carry your cross. Pray harder before he impregnates more ladies. Sorry dear
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by naijaboiy: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Swagk101:
The fools wey she don advise before
Abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by no2fuks(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
gistyinka:
Maje Ayida finally breaks the silence on his marriage saga as he apologizes to Toke Makinwa on Instagram!

After several weeks of him impregnating his ex-lover, fitness expert and Toke Makinwa‘s husband Maje Ayida, has come out to ask for forgiveness from his adorable wife over his impregnating saga that almost crash their marriage.
About few minutes ago, fitness expert & instructor Maje Ayida, took to social media to finally breaks the silence on his marriage saga as he apologizes to Toke Makinwa on Instagram!

He said :

I am writing to express my sincerest apologies to my wife. I was wrong. It is indefensible and I am sorry. I deeply regret what my wife and family has had to endure. My behavior has caused a lot of anguish to everyone.
Though this matter has been very public in nature, it is a private issue and I would appreciate the opportunity to face it privately.
I love my wife and will make every effort to make things right cc @tokemakinwa

Impregnating Saga: Fitness Expert Maje Ayida, Apologizes to Toke Makinwa Over Impregnating Ex-Lover

private issue then why are you posting your apology on ig this fame thirsty celebs sef
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by deluxecad(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
gistyinka:
Maje Ayida finally breaks the silence on his marriage saga as he apologizes to Toke Makinwa on Instagram!

After several weeks of him impregnating his ex-lover, fitness expert and Toke Makinwa‘s husband Maje Ayida, has come out to ask for forgiveness from his adorable wife over his impregnating saga that almost crash their marriage.
About few minutes ago, fitness expert & instructor Maje Ayida, took to social media to finally breaks the silence on his marriage saga as he apologizes to Toke Makinwa on Instagram!

He said :

I am writing to express my sincerest apologies to my wife. I was wrong. It is indefensible and I am sorry. I deeply regret what my wife and family has had to endure. My behavior has caused a lot of anguish to everyone.
Though this matter has been very public in nature, it is a private issue and I would appreciate the opportunity to face it privately.

Impregnating Saga: Fitness Expert Maje Ayida, Apologizes to Toke Makinwa Over Impregnating Ex-Lover

She should go back to her husband, that's if they separated anyway. They're married.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by seangy4konji: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
it nor concern me...i deh look for my rent money.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by friends4ever(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
If i were this guy i would keep it within my roof by apologizing to my wife and my family, crying to the public can't solve your problem . May God heal your marriage.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Btoyob(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Bros you never know what is call condom ni or just deliberately pour it inside?i think is too late to cry now.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Classicman47(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
mumihaja:
oops! he forgot to apologize for all the infection she had to treat cos of his recklessness.

So what are you, their family doctor??
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by donJ2(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
yorubadelta:
Hmmmm!

we all know tokstarr is gonna return back to him like she always has for the past 12yrs! No be today he don dey cheat on am.

.. dude wants to deal with the issue "privately" but yet, posted his apology PUBLICLY. hmmm

... I'm here to read comments sha cool

grin grin

If u r here to read comments,... i'm here to cook soup with the comments, *wen u r done jacking them*
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Classicman47(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's a real fix.
Does apology mean he won't do it again.
Nope! It just means let's just be cool for now until I do it again...
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by yorubadelta(f): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
femi4:
Seems he is using jazz on her.

cheesy cheesy

donJ2:

grin grin
If u r here to read comments,... i'm here to cook soup with the comments, *wen u r done jacking them*

... invite me to come have a taste when you are done tongue
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by PassingShot(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
kilode100:

Yes?
Se kosi?
Mo kan npe oruko re ni. Sugbon bi o se nsoro yen ko dara o.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by kilode100(f): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Mo kan npe oruko re ni. Sugbon bi o se nsoro yen ko dara o.

Kini mo so? Aran ta yin sha... tongue
Ejo o.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by oloyede252(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Abi na... The thing tire me

He must really view himself as a demigod

A strong man should be able to face the consequence of his action if he is willing to do the crime
And a strong man !UST be able to admit his wrong,ask for forgiveness from the person he wronged.
And I don't get you. Are you insinuating that a strong man mustn't ask for forgiveness and also to say sorry just because he can face the consequence of his inactions.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by jaybee3(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
oloyede252:

And a strong man !UST be able to admit his wrong,ask for forgiveness from the person he wronged.
And I don't get you. Are you insinuating that a strong man mustn't ask for forgiveness and also to say sorry just because he can face the consequence of his inactions.

He is obviously not stopping at the sorry but also trying to work through the difficult circumstances he has pulled his wife into.

He was in love with someone else but stupidly went ahead to marry his socialite bimbo

Ask yourself, what's there to work through when there really isn't anything for Toke

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by oloyede252(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
jaybee3:

He is obviously not stopping at the sorry but also trying to work through the difficult circumstances he has pulled his wife into.

He was in love with someone else but stupidly went ahead to marry his socialite bimbo

Ask yourself, what's there to work through when there really isn't anything for Toke
first of all,do you know them personally or are you just making assumptions.

he is not stopping at sorry,so where should he stop?and also you're right he is trying to work through the difficult situation he's into.but I ask you is it bad to try and save his marriage.

the rest of your post is invalid considering the fact that there were just assumptions.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by jaybee3(m): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
oloyede252:

first of all,do you know them personally or are you just making assumptions.

he is not stopping at sorry,so where should he stop?and also you're right he is trying to work through the difficult situation he's into.but I ask you is it bad to try and save his marriage.

the rest of your post is invalid considering the fact that there were just assumptions.

Do i need to know them personally before making a judgement from all the information they've put out there in the open?

How can he save such marriage when another woman is carrying his FIRST child?
Where would that leave Toke that has always spoken against baby momma drama?
why can't he be honest and admit he is indeed in love with someone else. Remember it's not like the girl got pregnant by mistake so what exactly are you saying?
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by oloyede252(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Do i need to know them personally before making a judgement from all the information they've put out there in the open?

How can he save such marriage when another woman is carrying his FIRST child?
Where would that leave Toke that has always spoken against baby momma drama?
why can't he be honest and admit he is indeed in love with someone else. Remember it's not like the girl got pregnant by mistake so what exactly are you saying?
what I'm saying is if he's trying to save his marriage good luck him,its now left for time to accept him or divorce him not for you to castigate or judge any of their decisions. abi watin consign us for their Mata leave them make them solve their wahala.
you gerrit.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by jaybee3(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
oloyede252:

what I'm saying is if he's trying to save his marriage good luck him,its now left for time to accept him or divorce him not for you to castigate or judge any of their decisions. abi watin consign us for their Mata leave them make them solve their wahala.
you gerrit.

I'm concerned because their marriage is/has been in the OPEN. How is that difficult for you to understand/comprehend?
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by nairamaniac: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
gistyinka:

He said :

All these fitness experts sef, you can't trust them. its too late to make it right. you should have done than thru condoms or postinor.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
IF THE GIRL IN THE PIC ABOVE IS THE ONE HE CHEATED ON TOKE MAKINWA WITH, THEM Bleep APOLOGY MAHN
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by oloyede252(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm concerned because their marriage is/has been in the OPEN. How is that difficult for you to understand/comprehend?
lolz.okay o concerned citizen
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by ylaa(f): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
once a he goat, always a he goat. castration is d only solution to this man. am sure he was sleeping with the mistress secretly n she got tired and decided to keep this one. madam, take heart. cry, scream but take him back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (Photos) / Burna Boy Gifts $3000 To Hyzah Who Grabbed His Feet In Viral Video / Mother's Day: Tiwa Savage Reveals What She Went Through When She Was Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.