Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Celebrating 6 Years Of Giving You More Options - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Celebrating 6 Years Of Giving You More Options (457 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday / Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking / Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating 6 Years Of Giving You More Options by TRWConsult(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2015
Dearest & Esteemed,

We are pleased to inform you that your preferred contents & digital solutions providers - TRW Consult - is officially 6 today!

In retrospect, we know we could not have made it this far or this well without You.

Six is said to be the number of Man; therefore, whilst we thankfully acknowledge the Grace of God that has been our mainstay, we are also much indebted to men and women like you whose goodwill and goodness have sustained us.

We are grateful to the women and men working full-time in our setup, who work with such dedication and gusto as if their very breath depends on the excellent outcome of every project at hand. We also recognise the amazing compliment of our freelance operatives who put their all into every project to ensure we deliver on our corporate promises.

We will always conclude by saying a big THANK YOU to You our esteemed clients, parents, aunties, uncles, champions, cheerleaders, brand ambassadors and friends for your confidence, continued patronage and referrals.

We present the toast to mark our 6th Anniversary by capturing some of your very kind words to us at various times in the course of our interactions with you:

What You Have Said About Us

“I called to thank you again. The event was very successful! Almost 200 participants! We thank God. Thank you so much for your invaluable contribution to this success!”

“...Thanks again for your amazing dedication to ensuring the apparently impossible was made possible. God bless you. We will be contacting you again shortly for more jobs.”

“You guys are very detailed. I have received the printed brochures. They are fantastic! Well done!”

“I’ve just seen your awesome creatives. Thanks you so much. You’ve definitely earned LBS as a major customer and many more referrals. You have beaten my wildest expectations! Well-done!”

"You have smart and intelligent ladies working you!"

“We must confess that your Editors are doing a very nice and wonderful work. I really appreciate them for that. ”

“...I also have to admit I admire your organization. I thank God for you guys...”

“I have gone through the first editorial work and I must confess it is really a well-researched and crafted work.”

“…to say I am impressed with your professionalism will be an understatement. Well done.”

“I like the way you work and the quality of your work output…you guys are very professional.”

“I saw the full edited copy of the manuscript…and I must confess, I am really impressed at what I saw. I commend your painstaking and diligent effort. Although I have not been able to go through all the pages but your comments and observations convinced me of a job well done. I have made up my mind to pay…in appreciation of your good job on the manuscript….I would love to meet you one-on-one. ”

“This is great. Very thorough. We appreciate your stellar contributions. You’ve really made a difference.”

“Great. Well phrased… Once again, I appreciate your hard work and dedication. You are really adding value to the…project. Don’t ever forget your efforts are highly appreciated.”

“Excellent work. Well done.”

“Your service is very good. You guys are great men and ladies with great minds. You give us opportunity to achieve more.”

“...For the past 15 years that we have been organising this Conference, we’ve never had this number of pre-Conference registrations. I must commend your good work.”

“I must confess, I am having a good time with this my training, I can see the improvements myself. Thank you TRW.”

“I gave you my CV and you turned it into such a beautiful story. Thanks for a job well done.”

“I got a job about a month ago. We will be adding more to the CV and profile. Thanks for a wonderful job.”

“I have difficulty believing you guys are in Nigeria. kudos!!!”

This is by no means exhaustive, same way we cannot fully express our profound gratitude to You.

(1) (Reply)

Great Deals At Amazon-micostarmall / Urgent Need Of Bounching Castel, Mascot,face Painting Etc. / Wont There Be Census Next Year 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.