Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

9 Signs To Show That He Is Scared Of Your Success - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Signs To Show That He Is Scared Of Your Success (447 Views)

Baba Suwe: "I Am Very Scared Of The Badoo Boys" / Don Jazzy: American Artistes Are ‘Scared’ To Work With Me / Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs To Show That He Is Scared Of Your Success by nerfetiti: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ladies face a difficult time when dating a guy who is not as successful as they are constantly faced with challenges on sustaining the relationship. Sometimes they have to downplay there achievements to make there partner secured and happy. Relationships like this barely last 4 months. Today, we bring you signs to watch out for in your man to show that he is not happy with your success.

- Have you noticed that anytime you tell me about how successful you were at a particular task at work, he is not always happy and says it to your face? If he comes with responses like “I think you had a great team which helped you out” or “I did something like that years’ back”, you should know that he has issues which need to be dealt with.

- If you noticed that your man suddenly starts buying expensive clothing’s, designer wrist watches etc. you should know that he is doing this to show you that he is also successful and can afford expensive stuffs. You should try to reach out to him and tell him all the things you love about him but if he doesn’t change then it’s high time you call it a quit before someone gets hurt.

- If your partner continually tells you to always keep admonishing him then you know something is wrong. It’s okay if you tell him he is great, handsome, hardworking but if he insists he on hearing this everyday then you should know he feels he does not measure up to you.

- Some men are still living in their past. They will always want to brag and boast about the beautiful things they have done in the past. If he constantly tell you what he has achieved in the past and want you to keep praising him every other time for these things you should know that things are not working well for him currently and he just wants to prove to you that he has not lost it.

- If your partner constantly throws your achievement in your face, its better you leave the relationship. For example, if anytime he makes mistakes and you correct him, then he responds with words like “oh madam know it all, I forgot you are the best at your organization”…you should know he is not happy with you been on top and has a problem dealing with it in an healthy way.

- If he does not feel comfortable with the amount of time you spend outside work then you should know its time you take a walk. Let’s say the two of you are out on a company’s function/party and you constantly have to explain why the interaction with these particular guy was long or why you have to shake hands with this particular person. Girl you need to change your man….

- If your job requires you to move from one country to another and anytime you land in one country he always calls you and accuses you of setting up meetings with your boyfriends. You should know he has a problem of not trusting you.

- If you notice that your partner is constantly turning down offers to hang out with you at public events and he has nothing doing on those days the events are to take place you should know that something is wrong. You can help yourself by looking back at the last time you both hanged out together, try to figure out if you introduced him very well to your friends, carried him along during conversations with your pals. If you did not do this, try to assure him that such will not occur again but if you did all this and still does not want to hang out with you, then he has a problem.

- If he tries to make you remember all the awful things you have done in the past in other to shade you of your current accomplishment, then you should know that he just wants you to feel bad about everything you have achieved.

- You should always show your man love, always tell him that you love him for who he is and not for his level of success but if he still shows signs of intimidation and cannot overcome his issues, believe me he never will and he is not the right man for you.

Culled from http://www.ridenattyride.com/9-signs-to-show-that-he-is-not-happy-with-your-success/

Re: 9 Signs To Show That He Is Scared Of Your Success by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Keys Shares Video Dancing To Wizkid’s Single “caro” / Femi Fani-kayode’s Shocking Secrets Revealed / A Prophecy Can Be Expressed In Many Ways – Basket Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.