Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) (35261 Views)

. / Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vanquay:
Its me. vicdamm I changed my mind I want to be recognised cool grin grin grin
smiley may GOD bless the person once again

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 25, 2015
Amen. I wish I could help. But am just a college student who still depends on his mumsy for gas money embarassed. But God bless the personĂ—10 cool(Me)
vicdamm:

smiley may GOD bless the person once again
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 12:05am On Jul 25, 2015
Vanquay:
Amen. I wish I could help. But am just a college student who still depends on his mumsy for gas money embarassed. But God bless the personĂ—10 cool(Me)
May GOD bless vanquay too.

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 25, 2015
You deserve it keep up the good work
vicdamm:

May GOD bless vanquay too.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by nickyvil: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2015
vicdamm:

And bless you too.

Sorry my lady post that earlier with my moniker she was on my laptop I'm a vet keep posting us the development and keep mentioning me as time goes on any assistance I can render I will plus your doing a good job its gonna come up and so good.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by Apitch(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2015
vicdamm:
Got methylated spirit and Elicartin powder earlier and applied it to the dogs body after much research and it actually had no bad effect on his skin (he didnt even move when applying the spirit) hope he is okay by 2moro.
How is the wounds now? Moreover I said cicatrin powder but lemme see what u bought and also how was it?
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Apitch:

How is the wounds now? Moreover I said cicatrin powder but lemme see what u bought and also how was it?
The wounds are now drying at least 80% has dried and he is doing great.. what I need now is a way of growing its hair back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2015
vicdamm:

The wounds are now drying at least 80% has dried and he is doing great.. what I need now is a way of growing his hair back.

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by BomboyOnline: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2015
Vic, font worry. With proper feeding the hair will gradually grow back.

You are doing a great job, but you have more to do my brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by Apitch(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
vicdamm:

The wounds are now drying at least 80% has dried and he is doing great.. what I need now is a way of growing its hair back.
Nice! I don't know the brand but I can see it did a good job too. When the wounds are dried, u can now introduce the oil for the hairs.
Nice one bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by barcaboi(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
vicdamm:
Tuesday 21st july 2015
Fed the dog well dressed the injury and went to abule egba in search of elizabeth collar (not sure dats wot its called.... see me xplaining d thing to all d pet stuff sellers) didnt get it sha... I heard its not in naija bt dont believe.
Also entered abattoir 4 d first time and bought as much meat as I could afford and still av change 2 go home (see me looking at cows and their funny behaviours.... almost ran into a vexing cow sef)
Got some oda accessories sha lyk collar and got home arnd 6pm.
e-collar is in Nigeria. ....u can get in ogunlana drive in masha area of Surulere. ....there's a vet shop dere....my friend works dere.....isolate him so d wound can heal without disturbance from flies
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2015
wow! God bless you bro. what it really takes to keep a dog is the love/passion

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by galaxy15(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
vicdamm:
Want to say a very big thank you to a wonderful petlander who contributed to "TUFFS" life but does not want to be recognized.
You could write your story and send with pictures to me gratefulakande@gmail.com I'll like to publish your story to the world to appreciate your kind gestures

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
nickyvil:

Sorry my lady post that earlier with my moniker she was on my laptop I'm a vet keep posting us the development and keep mentioning me as time goes on any assistance I can render I will plus your doing a good job its gonna come up and so good.
Ok.. thank you very much for your interest.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
BomboyOnline:
Vic, font worry. With proper feeding the hair will gradually grow back.

You are doing a great job, but you have more to do my brother.
Thank you very much, and GOD bless you once again.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Alryt
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Apitch:

Nice! I don't know the brand but I can see it did a good job too. When the wounds are dried, u can now introduce the oil for the hairs.
Nice one bro
Ok thank you .. I did not see that brand so I decided to try what I saw.
And the powder keeps falling off some parts when he shakes his body So I make the powder damp with spirit and plaster it on. Dunno if thats right.
Then what oil is for the hair??
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
barcaboi:

e-collar is in Nigeria. ....u can get in ogunlana drive in masha area of Surulere. ....there's a vet shop dere....my friend works dere.....isolate him so d wound can heal without disturbance from flies
I was actually talking about elizabeth collar not e-collar as flies are not my problem but him scratching and peeling the injury.
But do you have any idea on the price of the e-collar?

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by Apitch(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
vicdamm:

Ok thank you .. I did not see that brand so I decided to try what I saw.
And the powder keeps falling off some parts when he shakes his body So I make the powder damp with spirit and plaster it on. Dunno if thats right.
Then what oil is for the hair??
Don't damp it, it's actually meant to dry up the wound and hasten healing
Coconut oil is good, u can even give to drink
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Apitch:

Don't damp it, it's actually meant to dry up the wound and hasten healing
Coconut oil is good, u can even give to drink
Ok so I should just rub it on the body?? (Wouldnt that be messy? No problem sha.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by barcaboi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
vicdamm:

I was actually talking about elizabeth collar not e-collar as flies are not my problem but him scratching and peeling the injury.
But do you have any idea on the price of the e-collar?
I shortened it; we're referring to the same collar....my dogs wound just got healed...u can get at Paws n Claws in ogunlana drive masha in Surulere. ...
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
barcaboi:

I shortened it; we're referring to the same collar....my dogs wound just got healed...u can get at Paws n Claws in ogunlana drive masha in Surulere. ...
Aii no problem..
Any idea on the price??
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Saturday 25th july 2015
Tuff keeps getting better as he can now run.. he runs to the gate and barks whenever someone knocks (his bark is not loud but deep he is improving on that) but its loud when I serve other dogs food before him.
His wounds are almost completely dried (he spoilt d elizabeth collar I made so he licks but not scratches his injuries and keeps getting it wet)
Recently he got tired of his indomie and fish so I got chicken broth in large quantity and I sprinkle it on his food so now he rushes it and eats till he can take no more (he is a heavy consumer tho)...
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
barcaboi:

Thought this is what you were talking about.

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by Tylerdan(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
have been trying to call you but your line is always not reachable let talk
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tylerdan:
have been trying to call you but your line is always not reachable let talk
M very sorry abt dat can I add you on bbm??
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by oluomoadebayo: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
vicdamm:

You have no reason to use the e collar on the dog now please.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by Tylerdan(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
vicdamm:

M very sorry abt dat can I add you on bbm??
my bbm is
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by barcaboi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
vicdamm:
nope
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by barcaboi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
vicdamm:
Aii no problem.. Any idea on the price??
btw 3k and 4k
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

You have no reason to use the e collar on the dog now please.
We were not even talking about using that.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
barcaboi:

btw 3k and 4k
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! / Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) / See The Tortoise I Just Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.