Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) (63336 Views)

John Okafor Welcomes Baby Boy (photo) / Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by cooldiva(f): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Congrats oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by kelvyn7: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
omo!! shocked

d baby fair oooo shocked

and the papa black undecided

abi she "play away match" ni? grin grin

Congrats anyways...
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by khalebzy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
HonourablePomk:
Congratulations Tiwa Savage . . But wait ooo how come the child is white as this?
i smell foul play
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
lazy woman she no fit born girl na boy she go born
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by bi0nics: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided since last year

SMH
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by ylaa(f): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
congrats tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
kelvyn7:
omo!! shocked

d baby fair oooo shocked

and the papa black undecided

abi she "play away match" ni? grin grin

Congrats anyways...
she get so many shareholders in her company and many of them are white guys
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by damiloladuke: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
congrats

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
anselm791:
Wow that's is nice. Is there a reason why they are not showing us the baby's face?

Some people just don't like showing new born faces. You know the face hasn't taken any form or resemblance.
Other times it's just swag...
bolajioginni:
Only God that know how a black woman will give birth to a white skin colour baby
Ever seen a new born that is actually black, like black? Lols
They get darker with time.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by MosquitoLaps(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
HonourablePomk:
Congratulations Tiwa Savage . . But wait ooo how come the child is white as this?
Somebody has been playing away matches.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by christinie(f): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dark daddy, dark mummy, white baby. Congrats anyway.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by heskeyefe: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
but this child is fair ooooooppp
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Aitee1: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
HonourablePomk:

I'm surprised all those that comment before you didn't notice this lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by mbhs139(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
Mavin Record first lady Tiwa Savage has put to bed, this was confirmed on twitter by the odn himself Don Jazzy....

The baby's arrival has been confirmed with her husband posting a photo of him holding the baby's hand...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p7j34Nmoius/Va-YEgJnX6I/AAAAAAAABic/fQW1k8nGQyY/s320/1034740046790059739_19504792.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-tiwa-savage-puts-to-bed-its-boy.html

Imagine the hand holding that angel? Men, it disgust me! Leave that hand I beg.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by maryhaam(f): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
anselm791:
Wow that's is nice. Is there a reason why they are not showing us the baby's face?
normal celebrity poo.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
ketekete:
Congrautlations.. what will he be called?. DOROson?
No forget to add EMINDOjunior cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by kedunaija(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Photos:Tiwa savage Give's Birth To Baby Boy In London Hospital

Yes finally its a boy that what Teebillz Balogun said when breaking the news that (Tiwatope Savage)Tiwa savage the Marvin record diva and first lady has just out to birth a bouncing baby boy in a uk hospital.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by anselm791(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
pocohantas:

Some people just don't like showing new born faces. You know the face hasn't taken any form or resemblance.
Other times it's just swag...

Ever seen a new born that is actually black, like black? Lols
They get darker with time.

I see you know quite a bit there about newborn, so at what age does the face starts taking form and resemblance?
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by MizMyColi(f): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jesuuu Orisha.
See the color contrast.
Dammit!gringringringringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by undisputedgbola(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Can't we see the husband's face nii?
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Projectors(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hearty Congratultions Tiwatope
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
welcome to the world oh precious baby.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
anselm791:

I see you know quite a bit there about newborn, so at what age does the face starts taking form and resemblance?

Not really o.
The baby just went through a lot of pressure na, all the push, it's coming and ahnnn...uhhh. Their colour would change according to their environment and health. It's a matter of days, weeks , few months.

That's why you hear a mother say things like, when I had my baby he looked like my husband...after 2months he started looking like me...lols.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
congratulobia kiss but y d papa hide his face naa undecided is he a new born baby as well? cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Chestar5(f): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lol, congrat tiwa and tee bilz....for the baby color when i was born i was white but now am dark ehn...so with time d baby bcomes darker smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by blessingee: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
pocohantas:

Not really o.
The baby just went through a lot of pressure na, all the push, it's coming and ahnnn...uhhh. Their colour would change according to their environment and health. It's a matter of days, weeks , few months.

That's why you hear a mother say things like, when I had my baby he looked like my husband...after 2months he started looking like me...lols.

The baby isnt white, he is just a bit light skinned. Check out the baby's ear...Thats how u know if a baby is light or dark skinned, not the hands...No baby is dark skinned at birth, the lightness just varies

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by MKO4ever(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
Mavin Record first lady Tiwa Savage has put to bed, this was confirmed on twitter by the odn himself Don Jazzy....

The baby's arrival has been confirmed with her husband posting a photo of him holding the baby's hand...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p7j34Nmoius/Va-YEgJnX6I/AAAAAAAABic/fQW1k8nGQyY/s320/1034740046790059739_19504792.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-tiwa-savage-puts-to-bed-its-boy.html

I hope this is not Tee Billz hand oo, Cos I cannot see the father-son resemblance here
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by rezzy: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
sukkot:
c

You too dey book space? I dey shame for you
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
blessingee:

The baby isnt white, he is just a bit light skinned. Check out the baby's ear...Thats how u know if a baby is light or dark skinned, not the hands...No baby is dark skinned at birth, the lightness just varies

What exactly is the difference between what you said and what I said??
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by sukkot: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
rezzy:

You too dey book space? I dey shame for you
its duplicate.nairaland made a duplicate of my post
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by rezzy: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
blessingee:

You say what? It's not true. Our last born was dark skinned at birth. My mummy almost ran away
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by uyisteven(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
phransix147:
Yiiipeeee! Congrats Tiwalope, can't wait to have u back on stage we missed u loads...

FTC e be like say INTROVERT no get MB again...

O boi...dat baby white o...far diffrnt 4rm bn fair..

TIWA. ..I hail...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. / Mr Ibu Attends Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.