Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) (63335 Views)

John Okafor Welcomes Baby Boy (photo) / Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Missonas(f): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
all4naija:

First and foremost, congratulations to the lady and her hubby. I say welcome to planet earth to the baby.

The baby is not white as in caucasian but albino I like the baby as in contrast to his father's hand in that image.

Na wa oo shocked jst frm dis small peep u don conclude dat one undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Why face no dey show...Hope it aint what i'm thinking
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by bolajioginni: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
pocohantas:

It's a normal phenomenon. Not a function of how you take care of yourself. Feel free to hunt for your babe pictures and compare with your current.
Better still, ask your mother or married sisters.
i dnt have babe, my sisters and mum are not staying with me
so you are my sister......

Sister mi, why do people skin color turn black when they grow up?
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mama: black
Papa: black
Hmmmmmmmmm!!,!, I. Smell lies!!,!,
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
ketekete:
Congrautlations.. what will he be called?. DOROson?

Eminadoroson
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
God is grt.who hold that pickin hand see as hin dey stain d pickin body.blak is beautiful tho.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
I don't understand the picture.

whose hand, whose baby, where is the mother, where was the baby born,

is this the photo you want to show the baby in the future? Who does that?
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by efonat(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
[size=30pt]that baby's DNA should be checked. Na oyinbo get that pikin o.[/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Toluwasegun(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Why can't you show the baby's face na? Aren't you proud of him? sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by keffekul(f): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
congrat dear......God bless ur family...God will grant u a quick strenght
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Alistair58(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
ketekete:
Congrautlations.. what will he be called?. DOROson?
DoroTY junior
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Francolad(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hol' up! Tiwa and her hubby are both black right? Buh the confusing part is the baby, He's WHITE! Who You tryna scam here? Who's baby is that?
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by ENDTIMES: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Whose dirty tattoo is holding the boy's pretty hand?

#Tattoo is disgusting#
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Prettyfariz(f): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
Mavin Record first lady Tiwa Savage has put to bed, this was confirmed on twitter by the odn himself Don Jazzy....

The baby's arrival has been confirmed with her husband posting a photo of him holding the baby's hand...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p7j34Nmoius/Va-YEgJnX6I/AAAAAAAABic/fQW1k8nGQyY/s320/1034740046790059739_19504792.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-tiwa-savage-puts-to-bed-its-boy.html

yeaaaaah, congrats tiwa tope savage... smiley
harbdulrasaq88:
Mavin Record first lady Tiwa Savage has put to bed, this was confirmed on twitter by the odn himself Don Jazzy....

The baby's arrival has been confirmed with her husband posting a photo of him holding the baby's hand...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p7j34Nmoius/Va-YEgJnX6I/AAAAAAAABic/fQW1k8nGQyY/s320/1034740046790059739_19504792.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-tiwa-savage-puts-to-bed-its-boy.html

yeaaaaah, congrats tiwa tope savage...
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by homesteady(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
O my Tiwa! I've never been this happy for any celeb!
Congrats!
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by progressinguy: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
thank God for her

lol she was forming porch Abi hand don touch am

well congrat tiwa savage
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by vivavik(f): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Congrats Tiwa. Mine is on the way. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by uyisteven(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
phransix147:

Are u trying to say Tee Billz aint the father? I no dey oh!

I just observed sometin...na u put d tot into words...
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Donchyze(m): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Congratulations [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Donchyze(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by princeemcee: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Her husband... Shey she don mary ni? *just asking*
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by coolio85: 12:30am On Jul 23, 2015
Congratulations Tiwa Salvage, she's me best singer ever..May God almight watch over you and the boy..
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 23, 2015
blessingee:

The baby isnt white, he is just a bit light skinned. Check out the baby's ear...Thats how u know if a baby is light or dark skinned, not the hands...No baby is dark skinned at birth, the lightness just varies

There are exceptions oh, my baby was dark skinned at birth , as in eh !, her ear was even dark too, but right now , at almost 2 months, she is almost as light as I am.

My dark skinned friend had a ver light skinned baby at birth, he is as black as charcoal now at 4 months old.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by oluwatobicoded(m): 5:44am On Jul 23, 2015
Congratulations tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Thank God for safe delivery . Congrats to Tiwa and her Husband. May God bless the beautiful baby.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by orlawaley: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2015
Happy day 2u tiwa!
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by RealEstate36: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by tosmartak(m): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
Oh no! The kid's white!
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Leoswaggs(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2015
DrSage:
Congratz to her. Thank God fr safe delivery. But who owns d baby,Don-Jazzy or her hubby?
what are yu saying?ewu ghana
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Leoswaggs(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2015
HonourablePomk:
Congratulations Tiwa Savage . . But wait ooo how come the child is white as this?
na bleaching cream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. / Mr Ibu Attends Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.