Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) (63337 Views)

John Okafor Welcomes Baby Boy (photo) / Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by rezzy: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
sukkot:
its duplicate.nairaland made a duplicate of my post

OK, I have seen it
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by onaka1: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
koplisun:
this is the best news grin grin grin grin
for u personally
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
kennygee:
Wonderful news.
I pray this child brings happiness to their Union.
....and the Union, happiness to the child.
Nneka123, come and see a cute and cuddly baby. grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thank God.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by abesky(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Congratulations.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
HonourablePomk:
Congratulations Tiwa Savage . . But wait ooo how come the child is white as this?

You just took the words right outta my mouth. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by valdes00(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
HonourablePomk:
Congratulations Tiwa Savage . . But wait ooo how come the child is white as this?
Looks like sum1 played an away match.... *runs out*
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by bolajioginni: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
pocohantas:

Some people just don't like showing new born faces. You know the face hasn't taken any form or resemblance.
Other times it's just swag...

Ever seen a new born that is actually black, like black? Lols
They get darker with time.
where you white like this when you were little?
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
bolajioginni:

where you white like this when you were little?

Not really white, but pretty fair. Now I am dark like kiwi polish.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by anselm791(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
pocohantas:

Not really o.
The baby just went through a lot of pressure na, all the push, it's coming and ahnnn...uhhh. Their colour would change according to their environment and health. It's a matter of days, weeks , few months.

That's why you hear a mother say things like, when I had my baby he looked like my husband...after 2months he started looking like me...lols.

Okay you've either have dropped a couple of them kids or you're in med school. All these info is too much to be general knowledge stuff, thanks for that anyway.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by simdam500(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Congratulations my lady
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by mikaael(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
gbaskiboy:
Hurray to tiwa savage? Your boy will live up to his name

Wah name?
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Jblack44(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Congrate to Tiwa Savage and families............................. Buh come oooooooooooooo,is the baby father a white man? Cause I knw tiwa savage is a confirm black beauty.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by bolajioginni: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
pocohantas:

Not really white, but pretty fair. Now I am dark like kiwi polish.
ehn maybe you didnt take of yourself
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by abimbawealth(f): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Good
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
bolajioginni:

ehn maybe you didnt take of yourself

It's a normal phenomenon. Not a function of how you take care of yourself. Feel free to hunt for your babe pictures and compare with your current.
Better still, ask your mother or married sisters.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by phransix147(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
uyisteven:

O boi...dat baby white o...far diffrnt 4rm bn fair..
TIWA. ..I hail...
Are u trying to say Tee Billz aint the father? I no dey oh!
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Awww congrats Tiwa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by byzantium: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Congrat to Tiwa and Husband.
Hope he's the beginning of others to come.
Thank God
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Maintech:
Omawumi... boy, Tiwa.... boy, D'Prince... boy, Olamide... boy, TerryG... boy, P'Square... boy, Fela back in the days... boy, boy, when i tell people say ganja dey give male pikin them no go wan gree. Doubt me at your own peril.

No be me click "like" o
I can't stop laughing - my phone got the ganja too
The thing clicked like on it's own
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
phransix147:
Yiiipeeee! Congrats Tiwalope, can't wait to have u back on stage we missed u loads...

FTC e be like say INTROVERT no get MB again...
cry
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Sanuzi(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss tiwatope sAVAGE

Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
HonourablePomk:
I can smell away match grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
HonourablePomk:
First and foremost, congratulations to the lady and her hubby. I say welcome to planet earth to the baby.

The baby is not white as in caucasian but albino. I like the baby as in contrast to his father's hand in that image.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by MizFrances(f): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
DrSage:
Congratz to her. Thank God fr safe delivery.
But who owns d baby,Don-Jazzy or her hubby?

Bruhhhh undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by blackwood(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
all4naija:

First and foremost, congratulations to the lady and her hubby. I say welcome to planet earth to the baby.

The baby is not white as in caucasian but albino. I like the baby as in contrast to his father hand in that image.
Just what i thought

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by esosuo: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Congrats tiwa baby ,jah bless ur home and the new member
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by xoella: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Maintech:
Omawumi... boy, Tiwa.... boy, D'Prince... boy, Olamide... boy, TerryG... boy, P'Square... boy, Fela back in the days... boy, boy, when i tell people say ganja dey give male pikin them no go wan gree. Doubt me at your own peril.
u forgot WizKid- boy
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by fairygeh(f): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Congrats
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Who will announce when d destitutes, IGPs n other vulnerable ppl on d street do d same? Howeva, congrats!
Re: Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
phransix147:
Yiiipeeee! Congrats Tiwalope, can't wait to have u back on stage we missed u loads...

FTC e be like say INTROVERT no get MB again...
don't forget this is not LALASTICLALA'S Thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. / Mr Ibu Attends Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.