Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

If You Love Good Things Check Here (family Is All That Matters) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Love Good Things Check Here (family Is All That Matters) (765 Views)

My Family Is Tearing Apart! Help / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Good Things Check Here (family Is All That Matters) by LaMangolagos(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Do you desire good thing?
Do you want to have an event that will last in your memory?

La mango restaurant,lounge and bar is the best place to have your classic events,our services includes.......

Event planning,meetings,wedding reception,naming ceremony,bridal shower,birthday party,cooperate meetings,cooperate dinner party,product promotional party,bachelors eve,restaurant,bar and lounge,sent off party.

At La mango we offer both human and materials quality facilities and our environment is so conducive for all kinds of event.

We offer both local and intercontinental dishes depends on the kind of event you are holding.

Our hall is available everyday for all events and its so comfortable for use at all times,we offer hall at no cost for anyone that needs our catering services in this case you only need to pay for our catering services for the number of guests we offer foods likewise our bar is always available with all sort of drinks both sophisticated and gentle.
At la mango we operate 24hours of the day and we do the following:
Our Services:
fashion and life style fairs
outdoor functions/ indoor functions
Food delivery to corporate firms, Delivery for school parties
Breakfast lunch and dinner,
Corporate Lodging( our rooms are affordable full time 10,000 short time rest 3hours 5,000)
our facilities:
Function Rooms
Pool view Restaurant and lounge
American sport Bar
Panoramic VIP Lounge
Paradise Rooftop and Terrace Bar
Poolside Bar and Cafe
Swimming Pool
Car Parking
Snooker

Social functions:

Birthday parties
Bridal shower
Engagement parties
Wedding Reception
Traditional Wedding
Bachelor's Eve parties
pool parties
Dinner parties
Cocktail parties
School Re-Unions
Town Meetings
Wedding Anniversaries

Corporate Functions:

Christmas Parties and Staff Parties
Business Lunches
End of Year Parties
Brand promotion Parties
Product Lunches
Send Off Parties
Breakfast Meetings
Team Bonding/ Retreats
Poolside Cocktail Parties

Small chops:
La mango restaurant and lounge, 3A Adekunle Fajuyi Road Ikeja, Lagos State
We can accommodate:800 people and more
Small chops for N1,500 per head
Small chops include; spicy beef,snails and gizzard,samosa, spring rolls, mini sandwich, popo, mini pizza, doughnut, pepper chicken wings, chicken satee and Beef satee.

Nigerian,continental and oriental dishes on request.
5% discount on all drinks
very cozy and private for all big boys and ,men and women.
for enquires
call:
UCHEY KELECHUKWU
OSUNDE VINCENT OMORODION
09096400187, 08175944783
BB Pin: 33120f48
E-mail:Lamangolagos2@gmail.com
www.lamangolagos.com

Re: If You Love Good Things Check Here (family Is All That Matters) by LaMangolagos(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eat good food

Re: If You Love Good Things Check Here (family Is All That Matters) by LaMangolagos(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
check out our Environment call us today for any of your event

Re: If You Love Good Things Check Here (family Is All That Matters) by LaMangolagos(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
eat good food

(1) (Reply)

An Eye Opener / Habits Or Attitudes You Compromised Due To Marriage. / Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.