Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

The Things You Must Not Do When Dating: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Things You Must Not Do When Dating: (762 Views)

20 Things To Expect When Dating A Nigeria Woman / What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? / What Are The Things Never To Say To A Depressed Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Things You Must Not Do When Dating: by Jomrichy1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
When some people are in love, it's like their brain stop functioning. Lol. They do abnormal things. we should always allow our brain to control our emotion. Don't be too excited; don't be carried away. Here are the things you must not do before marriage: 1. Do not use your guy's picture as your profile picture on Facebook, twitter, etc. 2. Do not use your girl's picture as your profile picture on Facebook, twitter, etc. 3. It is very wrong for you and your guy/girl to put on the same type of cloth (same uniform) and be walking down the street together with uniform cloth. I think it is only married people that should do that. 4. It is not proper for you to fight over your boyfriend/ girlfriend. 5. It is not proper for you to use the picture which you and your guy/girl snapped together as your profile pix on Facebook. Only married people should do that. 6. Do not cohabit, i.e a guy and a girl should not live together in a house if they are not yet married. As a lady, when you pack out of your parents house and start living with your boyfriend, I see you as as a harlot and a stupid girl without shame. how dare you sell yourself too cheap? If a man did not pay your bride price before keeping you in his house, he will never value you and your parents. 7. There is nothing wrong in a guy spending money on his girl, but the girl should not take it as if it is the responsibility of the guy to feed her, cloth her and sponsor her. As long as the guy is not yet married to you, whatever money he gives to you is just an assitance. It is not his responsibility or duty to give you money.

1 Like

Re: The Things You Must Not Do When Dating: by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Its a free world
Re: The Things You Must Not Do When Dating: by MsBliss(f): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nice words buy I think spacing is necessary for your post.thanks
Re: The Things You Must Not Do When Dating: by EfemenaXY: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Jomrichy1:
When some people are in love,
it's like their brain stop
functioning. Lol. They do
abnormal things. we should
always allow our brain to control
our emotion. Don't be too
excited; don't be carried away.
Here are the things you must not
do before marriage:
1. Do not use your guy's picture
as your profile picture on
Facebook, twitter, etc.
2. Do not use your girl's picture
as your profile picture on
Facebook, twitter, etc.
3. It is very wrong for you and
your guy/girl to put on the same
type of cloth (same uniform) and
be walking down the street
together with uniform cloth. I
think it is only married people
that should do that.
4. It is not proper for you to
fight over your boyfriend/
girlfriend.
5. It is not proper for you to use
the picture which you and your
guy/girl snapped together as
your profile pix on Facebook.
Only married people should do
that.
6. Do not cohabit, i.e a guy and a
girl should not live together in a
house if they are not yet
married. As a lady, when you
pack out of your parents house
and start living with your
boyfriend, I see you as as a
harlot and a stupid girl without
shame. how dare you sell
yourself too cheap? If a man did
not pay your bride price before
keeping you in his house, he will
never value you and your
parents.
7. There is nothing wrong in a
guy spending money on his girl,
but the girl should not take it as
if it is the responsibility of the
guy to feed her, cloth her and
sponsor her. As long as the guy
is not yet married to you,
whatever money he gives to you
is just an assitance. It is not his
responsibility or duty to give you
money.

So, what happens to those who don't abide by this list then? What consequences??
Re: The Things You Must Not Do When Dating: by Jomrichy1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
MsBliss:
Nice words buy I think spacing is necessary for your post.thanks
If you hope so dear.

(1) (Reply)

Wrong School Bus: Dangerous Way To Transport Your Kids To School / (PHOTO) Meet Dr. Tor Uja’s Five Children – All Girls, All Lawyers / Matured Advice Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.