Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,676 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) (52310 Views)

Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns / ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by porka: 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
efilefun:
Your insults wont remove a strand of hair from his body, the same hand you use in typing BABA GO SLOW would be used in typing his praises when his done
[size=13pt]
And he is already having high blood pressure on that?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by stonecoldcafe: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
MasterMinister:

You love him, I don't. Period...wait until after 4yrs, then i will ask you if you still love him or not...it is not about whether you love him but it's whether he will fulfil all the suger coated promises he used in deceiving people like you.

Thank you sir; stay your lane make I stay my own. The one when comot wetin e do for you.
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by shamecurls(m): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
[size=28pt]Wailing wailers......Free food for all, come and eat o.....[/size][b][/b]
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2015
This shows that the president reads newspapers.unlike the previous ones.
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Xfemt(m): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2015
na only baba go slow em hear
em never hear Daura President
u never start
d lie wan carry u go that no 1 office na d same lie u go take run it a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2015
It is a shame that Buhari is acknowledging his cluelessness

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Forwetinnah: 12:15am On Jul 23, 2015
Mprepz:
Sorry sir bt its true o
Baba-Go-Slow

Why you dey tell am "sorry"

Make him dive the nearest Lagoon if him no like am. Slow and steady ko...stagnant nii??
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Forwetinnah: 12:17am On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
It is a shame that Buhari is acknowledging his cluelessness

Like he cares. ..everything is working in his favour so he's free to flap his gums as he pleases. Wait till he falls out with his colonial masters, that's my prayer for him now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by amaben2020(m): 12:17am On Jul 23, 2015
The Snail king of the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by amaben2020(m): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2015
vision2050:
a snail walk slow but never move backward. Baba we believe in you and I pray God will help you to fulfilled the promises you make during campaign.
Haters locate the nearest lagoon, you know what to do
May you and your family, lineage and generation die in the lagoon, bastard
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 23, 2015
efilefun:
While addressing the youths in Washington DC PMB told the audience how some people had been calling him Baba Go slow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9COy8SS3fk0

Why is he always addressing his younger generation from afar? Why washington DC?
Why won't u be called "baba go slow"? When u don't come close to address ur people!

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Because you people lack common sense back home in Nigeria.

foxxynik:

Why is he always address his younger generation from afar? Why washington DC?
Why won't u be called "baba go slow"? When u don't come close to address ur people!
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 23, 2015
PUSH1:
Because you people lack common sense back home in Nigeria.

What sense have u made posting this trash?
U're prolly out there watching toilets to survive....or cleaning corpse to handle bills....
What common sense do you have, living ur own country to a country that will kill you out of racism?
Mtchwww.... You've got kids mentality!
Reported from washington sounds stupid to me... He should be close to handle internal issues governing this country.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by malikisah: 1:00am On Jul 23, 2015
mrvitalis:
Hmm make I no talk too much now... . Before EFCC go visit me. ... Cos E be like say baba done get nairaland account oooh undecided
talk now if de born yu well!
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by malikisah: 1:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Nonybb:
That is an old name. I called him the Daura DullardihnoO, Baba-One-Chance, the lover of his 150 homosexual cows than the human citizens, the certificateless Bubu, the Dogs-and-Baboons theorist, the Born-To-Rule mentalist and the Boko Haram sympathizer
jump into the lagoon!

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Your post confirms it. Your stupidity is of high grade.

foxxynik:

What sense have u made posting this trash?
U're prolly out there watching toilets to survive....or cleaning corpse to handle bills....
What common sense do you have, living ur own country to a country that will kill you out of racism?
Mtchwww.... You've got kids mentality!
Reported from washington sounds stupid to me... He should be close to handle internal issues governing this country.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by Flairoqy(m): 1:40am On Jul 23, 2015
The Slower it is the more accurate the projects will be. BTW Please download and listen to the new single dropped on 23rd July 2015 Samihsongz X Laurie Webb _Move me http://samihsongz.wapka.mobi/music/view/34188080?via=preview Enjoy and share please! Commendations are welcome.
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by watnext: 2:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Trailblazer1:
[b] some are saying it is too early to criticise the buhari administration

and i say - it is too early to start badly - it is too early for naira to drop against the dollar - it is too early for fuel queues to resurface - it is too early to be fighting in nass over positions and not service - it is too early for all this in party feud that is causing distractions from real governance-it is too early for all this contradictory press releases-it is too early for all this excuses like age will limit my ability- it is too early to have appointed 14 northerners out of 15 appointments-it is too early to be a sole administrator-it is too early to remove military checkpoints-it is too early to have released over 180 bokoharam members-it is too early to be talking about negotiating with bokoharam- it is too early for almost a daily bombing of innocent nigerians - it is too early for about 600 people to have died of bomb blast within a month - it is too early to lie about an empty treasury - it is too early to give billions to those who used state funds to sponsor your campaign -it is too early to have spent over a trillion from an empty treasury without appropriation- it is too early for the price of food stuff that were ever stable even during festive season under the past administratn to just escalate in price -
Some people say Rome was not built in a day.but building rome started in a day.or can rome be built if building rome was never started.[/b]

I don't need to get to the bottom of your comment to know you're so not informed. Pls get facts before you open your mouth to say things you don't know.
Trailblazer1
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by AreaFada2: 3:06am On Jul 23, 2015
efilefun:
Your insults wont remove a strand of hair from his body, the same hand you use in typing BABA GO SLOW would be used in typing his praises when his done

True. Not even a strand of hair. Not minding Boko victims losing their lives & limbs.

He wants it slow & steady.

With many boko victims now "steady in their graves" over the past few weeks, no cause for alarm.

Ride on sir.
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by segemint(f): 3:17am On Jul 23, 2015
candidbabe:
Before nko, is he not?
Abeg make I read better news jare.
dry geh embarassed
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by DTOBS(m): 4:24am On Jul 23, 2015
efilefun:
You cant help but love this man, so informed unlike the ex who was asked the condition of electricity in the country and was stoning Christiane Amanpour sweet lies while she was watching an interview of people on the street lamenting!!!

GOD BLESS YOU PMB
GOD BLESS VPYO
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

"They call me Baba Go Slow but i am Going to Go Slow and Steady"!!!!

Men! I pity the future of this country...

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by NobleG1(m): 4:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Yes, they're right to call you that!
You're yet to create your government since you were sworn-in.
You've proven you're incompetent to be president.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by FOREXMART(m): 4:59am On Jul 23, 2015
efilefun:
While addressing the youths in Washington DC PMB told the audience how some people had been calling him Baba Go slow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9COy8SS3fk0

Lol him never hear baba one chance.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by dame16: 5:10am On Jul 23, 2015
some nigerians they are call me baba go slow. i think this man would have been perfect match to pej grin grin grin grin grin so nigerians will be fired from left and right.
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by dame16: 5:10am On Jul 23, 2015
or duara dallard sef grin grin grin grin
FOREXMART:

Lol him never hear baba one chance.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by paking(m): 5:30am On Jul 23, 2015
Slow and steady wins the race. Please leave Baba alone
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by XXCASH: 5:33am On Jul 23, 2015
Nonybb:
That is an old name. I called him the Daura DullardihnoO, Baba-One-Chance, the lover of his 150 homosexual cows than the human citizens, the certificateless Bubu, the Dogs-and-Baboons theorist, the Born-To-Rule mentalist and the Boko Haram sympathizer
All this for one man. This is wickedness chei.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by kollinpowel(m): 5:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Trailblazer1:
[b] some are saying it is too early to criticise the buhari administration

and i say - it is too early to start badly - it is too early for naira to drop against the dollar - it is too early for fuel queues to resurface - it is too early to be fighting in nass over positions and not service - it is too early for all this in party feud that is causing distractions from real governance-it is too early for all this contradictory press releases-it is too early for all this excuses like age will limit my ability- it is too early to have appointed 14 northerners out of 15 appointments-it is too early to be a sole administrator-it is too early to remove military checkpoints-it is too early to have released over 180 bokoharam members-it is too early to be talking about negotiating with bokoharam- it is too early for almost a daily bombing of innocent nigerians - it is too early for about 600 people to have died of bomb blast within a month - it is too early to lie about an empty treasury - it is too early to give billions to those who used state funds to sponsor your campaign -it is too early to have spent over a trillion from an empty treasury without appropriation- it is too early for the price of food stuff that were ever stable even during festive season under the past administratn to just escalate in price -
Some people say Rome was not built in a day.but building rome started in a day.or can rome be built if building rome was never started.[/b]

Trailblazer1
and u forgot to this:
it is too early to start witnessing steady power supply.
it is too early for looters to start begging to return our stolen funds.
and before i go remember slow and steady wins the race.
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by kollinpowel(m): 5:39am On Jul 23, 2015
DTOBS:

Men! I pity the future of this country...
or the future of dis country needs to pity u.
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by kollinpowel(m): 5:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Boko Haram are like petroleum product , they catch fire easily,burn fast and then go off easily. while
Buhari is like a diesel product ,they start slow and are very hard to put off . so just give baba a chance.
Re: Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) by sparkle10(m): 6:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Zico5:
BUHARI IS SLOW BUT Megawatts is constantly
increasing. Buhari is slow foreign reserves are
growing. This Buhari is slow but NNPC and NNLG are
crediting fund into FG account even though no
petroleum and Finance Minister yet. This man is very
slow but state Governors where given N413.07
Billion to pay unpaid salary in their states. No Doubt
Buhari is slow but EFCC and ICPC are busy arresting
suspects and charging them to court. No, he is very
slow but US and other European countries have
started freezing accounts of our looted funds. But
come if this Buhari should be fast what do you think
will happen?

Rubbish! Waste of space.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents / Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.