Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Labour Cost Of Iron Bender And Carpenter - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Labour Cost Of Iron Bender And Carpenter (4665 Views)

The Cost Of A Room Way Back In 1976 (Photo) / Cost Of Iron Bender And Carpenter / Cost Of Electrical And Carpenter For Decking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Cost Of Iron Bender And Carpenter by 1591: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dear Professional Builders, Architects, Structural Engineers, House Owners,

I am building a (normal) duplex with 5 bedrooms and I asked the Iron bender and Carpenter to give us a quote for labour the following:

1) All Columns (Pillars) - 48 in total for ground and first floor. - Labour only
2) All Lintel - Ground and first floor - Labour only
3) Decking - Labour only
4) Parapets - Ground and first floor - Labour only

The Site Engineer reckons it will take the Iron bender 18 working days to complete the assignment above and 19 working days for carpenter if both of them do the job with 2 extra workmen. I, as the house owner negotiates with all workmen and tradesmen and I buy all my materials myself

The Iron Bender said his last price for all 4 items above is N450,000 while the Carpenters last price is N380,000. I feel both are rip offs and I do not have a lot of money to waste.

Can you experienced professionals kindly let me know if this prices are reasonable or very high.

Any contribution will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Labour Cost Of Iron Bender And Carpenter by Hardetutu01(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
which state nd area is d site located?
Re: Labour Cost Of Iron Bender And Carpenter by 1591: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Abuja. Thanks
Re: Labour Cost Of Iron Bender And Carpenter by Hardetutu01(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2015
i am a buildin contractor based in Ajah,lagos state.if u think d price is okay by you,u can go ahead with dem.but i av guys(iron bender) dat will do job for nd will cost as less as N350,000...u ar highly welkom for ur response.thank you
Re: Labour Cost Of Iron Bender And Carpenter by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Avoid Being Scammed As A Real Estate Investor / 1778sqr mtr Of Land @ SUNNY VILLA, Ado Roundabout, Ajah For Sale /JV / Granite, Sand, Cement, Blocks And Iron Bar Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.