Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Love Barca Style - Kobe Bryant - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Love Barca Style - Kobe Bryant (1553 Views)

This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) / Every Story Has An Ending... Farewell Kobe Bryant. #thankyoukobe (Photos) / Kobe Bryant Reveals How Ronaldinho Introduced Him To Young Leo Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Barca Style - Kobe Bryant by tundetv: 1:36am On Jul 23, 2015
The LA Lakers star appreciates the blaugranes' training session, the second for the squad in Los Angeles.

Kobe Bryant is one of Barça Big fan. “I have been following the side for ten years,” he made cleared during a meeting with the players at the StubHub Center in Los Angeles. Kobe Bryant showed his colours before the media and the fans, not to mention the US Football Federation, who had come together for one of Barça preparatory training sessions ahead of their first game in the International Champions Cup.

Read Full Article Here>>>> http://www.hiplanetv.com/2015/07/i-love-barca-style-kobe-bryant.html

(1) (Reply)

Tennis:nadal Wins His Third US Open Title Defeating Kevin Anderson / El Clasico Date Shifted To December 23rd / Chelsea Vs Arsenal Wots Ur Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.