Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Your Elder Sister Or Your Friend; Who Would You Choose? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Elder Sister Or Your Friend; Who Would You Choose? (997 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! / Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Elder Sister Or Your Friend; Who Would You Choose? by YINKS89(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2015
Lets take a look at this scenario,your elder sister and your bestfriend are in a relationship with same guy and he has proposed to your elder sister but the funniest thing is that you know they are both dating the same guy and as a result of that you are benefiting from both of sides........wat will you do? will you tell your sister to leave the guy for your friend or tell your friend to stop seeing your sister's fiance...
Re: Your Elder Sister Or Your Friend; Who Would You Choose? by kossyablaze(m): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmmm

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Elder Sister Or Your Friend; Who Would You Choose? by freecocoahubby(m): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2015
[deleted]

2 Likes

Re: Your Elder Sister Or Your Friend; Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Your Elder Sister Or Your Friend; Who Would You Choose? by YINKS89(m): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2015
freecocoahubby:
stuuuuuupid question undecided id neva allow any of ma loved ones marry a cheating scumbag.
teenk yuww
it happens bt anyways dats ur opinion.
Re: Your Elder Sister Or Your Friend; Who Would You Choose? by freecocoahubby(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2015
[deleted]
Re: Your Elder Sister Or Your Friend; Who Would You Choose? by Mynd44: 7:10am On Jul 23, 2015
So early in the morning
Re: Your Elder Sister Or Your Friend; Who Would You Choose? by freecocoa(f): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa o.

What exactly can one benefit from a person cheating on two people you are supposed to love? You are worse than the said cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Your Elder Sister Or Your Friend; Who Would You Choose? by DollyParton1(f): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2015
Lolz..... op overdosed on dried pepper and cow dung.
Re: Your Elder Sister Or Your Friend; Who Would You Choose? by endowednicky(f): 2:51am On Jul 24, 2015
Am I living my elder sis life

She should b old enough to know right from wrong.

E no concern me naa!
Re: Your Elder Sister Or Your Friend; Who Would You Choose? by YINKS89(m): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2015
endowednicky:
Am I living my elder sis life

She should b old enough to know right from wrong.

E no concern me naa!
dats your owm point of view.
Re: Your Elder Sister Or Your Friend; Who Would You Choose? by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2015
What nonsense is this!!
Whatever happened to 'girlsscode'
They should storm the boys house,beat him well and dump his ass grin grin grin
Re: Your Elder Sister Or Your Friend; Who Would You Choose? by YINKS89(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin cheesy
mystiqueDZ:
What nonsense is this!!
cheesy
mystiqueDZ:
What nonsense is this!!
u wicked oooo

(1) (Reply)

Something To Touch Your Heart! / Uk/us Used Phones For Sale!!! Best Price Ever / See What This Mum Did To Her Daughter For Twerking Online (video + Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.