Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,934 members, 7,845,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. (28473 Views)

The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) / How Bala Usman MD Ports Authority Sidelined Atiku In Pmb Led Apc Government / First Igbo Appointee In Pmb's Administration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by zeezu22(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2015
who are they,we only heard of oneformer MD.who is d second person
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by ibkgab001: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Double chopper
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Baba and this protocol sha........

Wetin d two of dem sef dey find. Amebor people. I hear, I come
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by eleko1: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2015
cool Baba eyes dey sharp well well.IT IS NOW NO BIZ AS USUAL FOR THOSE THIEVES.As for' Emulewu' whatever his name,his garri don done be dat.
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by princessG35: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wahoo
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2015
am waiting 4 the tanoids to discriminate pmb, BTW #team_sai_buhari
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by NOTRIBE: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2015
The dullard aboki does not know there are men that control the economy..How dare you question WALE TINUBU AND JIM. they are emissary to Dangote, odetola, arthur eze etc. they can collapse his govt in seconds!!!..He still running Nigeria economy is like training cows!!!!! OK back to saraki, oeration impeach THE Daura President
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by putin3: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2015
Is buhari out of his sense this drama is getting hot. We will see,he is forgetting himself small small,dictator
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by missoloye: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2015
Op your headline and your news doesnt match.. APC mofo!

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by OMOMAYEGUNOWU(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2015
God bless nigeria
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by columbus007(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2015
So na true shocked kikikikikikikikikikikikikikik cheesy
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2015
Nigerians who oppose this man does not have sense, this is discpline not. Wickedness when I was growing I thought my father was wicked and. Even. Wrote him letter, now. He his. Gone and I appricate and. Miss him, God have strict. Laws that is why the race to heaven is. Not easy. Every sin we commit God forgives but the price will be paid here or after life, it is the. Simple truth. Pls leave this man alone
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by kepal99(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nicepoker(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Patiently waiting for bomb explosion news
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by RealEstate36: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by dklex(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Mmmmmm, from the look of things, we can all see that is not going to be business as usual, all haters u better fasten ur seat belt. We going on a long rough ride with Sai baba.
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by DTOBS(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2015
philfrey08:
Damnnnniiiit!!! I was close to FTC.... bia which network una dey use sef?

Gatecrash kwa? If job seekers are gatecrashing una go gatecrash to?

Naija we hail thee....the lovely Mrs Oshiomole accompanied Ogo Oshio as what? Oyibo babe while theae other people come dey use back door

SMH for you...na because of FTC u wan kill urself so?...
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by onebee: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2015
Emenahagos02:

We all know how those 2 bankers tactically stole from Nigeria!!!!! Good PMB
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/2-nigerian-bankers-gatecrash-in-pmb-us-dinner/

Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by eph12(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2015
But this is no more news. Why was it pushed to the fp again. The so called gate crashers paid their own flight fee and booked their own hotel. They did not use public fund so why the barking? Things that are not important or necessary we make so. If he doesn't want to work with them does that mean you can't greet yourselves? You simply acknowledge their greeting and move away. No be by force to discuss business with them. Nonsense
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Seun360(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2015
Nicepoker:
Patiently waiting for bomb explosion news
You will soon be a victim. Trust me.
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by BabaEleko(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2015
Go on soun Baba mi Buhari
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by eph12(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2015
dklex:
Mmmmmm, from the look of things, we can all see that is not going to be business as usual, all haters u better fasten ur seat belt. We going on a long rough ride with Sai baba.
Your last statement shows you're part of the haters. Or is the long rough ride for all?
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by nochildsplay(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2015
Nigeirans sha........ They have carried their home habit to US. I hail o

I hear , I branch grin. That's part of the indiscipline we are talking about and why will oshiomole carry him Olosho go there ?
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2015
How do you attract foreign investment without taking bankers from your own country on foreign trips?

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by zheroes(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2015
NOTRIBE:
The dullard aboki does not know there are men that control the economy..How dare you question WALE TINUBU AND JIM...He still running Nigeria economy is like training cows!!!!! OK back to saraki, oeration impeach THE Daura President
are they wealthier than dangote? whats your point exactly?
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by eleko1: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Waiting 4 Barbarian/BarcasaTANIst to re_twist his own version of story to his clueless audience sad
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Captainswag225(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2015
pdp members and former government officials, time to run for ur freedom coz at dis rate there wont be any pdp member or infact there wont be a political party called pdp when Buhari's term as president is over. All of them will be thrown into jail by Buhari the tyrant...., i knew he was covering dictatorship with democracy. His true nature is slowly coming out.
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by ridgeman: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2015
He probably crossed out their names in the first place ie didn't want then there. So to suddenly see them there would have annoyed him, meaning that some sneaky person thought they could play on his memory and intelligence. Sends a strong signal to other jokers to be careful. ..

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by eph12(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2015
oyibomoses:
Nigerians who oppose this man does not have sense, this is discpline not. Wickedness when I was growing I thought my father was wicked and. Even. Wrote him letter, now. He his. Gone and I appricate and. Miss him, God have strict. Laws that is why the race to heaven is. Not easy. Every sin we commit God forgives but the price will be paid here or after life, it is the. Simple truth. Pls leave this man alone
Oga this is simple politics na. There must be opposition in politics. As long as Buhari delivers his promises you have nothing to worry about. Oppositions will always be there. Deal with it.
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2015
I don't know why I still feel this govt. is like one April fool joke that has refused to end. Though I detest the formal govt. and the one before...
this one look like the stories one would read from a book authored by an amateur author.
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by ORALL: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Being my brother's keeper, helping the APC tabulate the achievements of the past 4 days.

1. Buhari slept in Blair house.
2. Buhari created a new political party.
3. Rochas took a picture with Obama.
4. Rochas slept off at a meeting.
5. Oshiomhole's pocket was bulging with our money.
6. Nigerverdian women were represented at the meeting.
7. Buhari confirmed he is plagued with memory loss.
8. Buhari shook hands with Obama.
9. Buhari answered questions fired at him by Amanpour.
10. Amanpour understood Buhari.
11. Buhari said No to gayism
12. Buhari has unlocked the secret of feeding 5,000 with 5 loaves and 2 fishes.
13. While surrounded by thieves, Buhari kept a straight face while assuring us he would prosecute thieves within his own party.
14. While Nigeria was in America on the historic, ground breaking, Guinness World Records making visit; America was in Kenya to discuss progress.
15. While Buhari was away, bombs kept dropping daily, Nigerians kept dying daily.

Jara: While Rochas was subliminally usurping the office of the VP, Mr. Commissioner was back here in Nigeria meeting with National Union of Road Transport Workers.

Poor man. You signed up to be VP and are left out of important meetings when it is clear to see that you are the brightest brain in the administration, the shiniest coin in the piggy bank, the sharpest knife in the drawer.

No problem, keeping the motor park touts happy is also all in the interest of Nigeria's well being.

So, as you can see, in less than 100 days in office, Buhari has achieved what Jonathan could not achieve in "6" years.

Tenkiu.

Keep on whining,for I say to you,it will be easier for a needle to pass through the eye of a camel..than for an igbo man to be a vp not to talk of a president..that how it has been that how it will continue to be
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2015
eph12:

Oga this is simple politics na. There must be opposition in politics. As long as Buhari delivers his promises you have nothing to worry about. Oppositions will always be there. Deal with it.

You are 100% right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest / Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government / Shehu Sani's Tweet About Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.