Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) (38441 Views)

10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Nigerian Girls Saved From Prostitution In Ghana, Narrate Their Ordeal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by obontami: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2015
adeekiti:
Ashewo work don sweet dis girls sef , see as dem dey pose for picture sef
abi you no see the mumu wey wear red trouser as she dey pose like runaway model

big-big prick wey dem dey take fccck am don sweet am

cc ducksoup,atmy,warriblood,bjtinz,blackmaria
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2015
grin
obontami:

Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by rigarmortis: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2015
am gonna work haaaaaaaaard in the city, so wish me weeeeeeelll!
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by litetias(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2015
flosterk:
wicked slave trade

That's what it is. It's more popular in Benin City where the girls are tricked into going to places like Mali.
When they realise they've been tricked they can't come back cos they swore a fetish oath with their trafficker.
Subsequently they spend years there in refugee camps since they can't go into the cities without papers and they sell their bodies and give all the proceeds to their madam.
Many of them are raped and killed cos it's a jungle out there.
It's modern day slavery that's what it is.
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by laffingjakas: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2015
candidbabe:
M
M-mad**rl
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by dre11(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2015
She took me to her house and told me that I would have to do HIV test. The test revealed that I was pregnant, but HIV negative. She told me that she brought me to the country for prostitution and that I would have to abort the pregnancy

Very cruel human
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2015
No be these girls wey dey sell sweets for Asokoro area?
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by fortunechy(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2015
ashawo wrk too dey swt yoruba gals.
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by Chinatownm(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2015
tymoti:
hhmm..''blow-job is better than no job''

correct

Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by ylaa(f): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2015
thank God, they have escape from hiv. welcome back but find work do.
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by teemy(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2015
Am glad that these ones who refused to "eat of the king's food" were saved. Usually they are either sold into slavery or used for rituals.
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2015
ZUBY77:
Forget all the cheap lie about "They were told that they would have lucrative jobs abroad". That's the standard lie for all of them.
They know where they were going and they knew what they were going to do.

I have covered the routes they take from Nigeria to Libya where they either drown in the Mediterranean Sea or cross over to Lampedusa Island of Southern Italy.

From then on, they turn to Street prostitutes that sleep with men for as low as 10 Euros.

Yup. They know what they going there. Even if they weren't told in explicit terms.

I've heard a story first hand from an edo guy who one of his extended relative is a madam who take girls to Europe for prostitution.
Those girls are very much aware of what they are going to do there and their parents are aware too and they support it.

Sometimes, na the parents sef they push the girl to follow the madam.

Its pathetic.
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by xtervaganza(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2015
adeekiti:
lol no mind dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by EGideonal24: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
SEND DEM BCK WE HAVE DEM ENOUGH HERE
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
adeekiti:

Like say you dey my mind sef
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by no1madman(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
dem toto na dustbin. . . . . no value!
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
obontami:

cc ducksoup,atmy,warriblood,bjtinz,blackmaria
Lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by synazz(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmm dis girls una go continue de match 4 naija
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by Mcaise: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/nigerian-girls-rescued-from-prostitution-in-burkina-faso/

Wetin be "rescue"??

Na ashawo dem dey rescue again?

Mschew..Don spoil markate
Re: Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) by Femistico(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
obontami:

B0rn2fuck, femistico and redbenson make una come see newly arrived oloshos
chai...see as them make better sense..

instead of hustling here dey con travelled..mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) / Kidnappers Sleep Off After Kidnapping Pastor’s Wife In Ondo / Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.