Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

Response To Jibes And Critics: GEJ Vs PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To Jibes And Critics: GEJ Vs PMB (587 Views)

Funny Comparison Of GEJ Vs PMB Government / Osinbanjo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back; As He Dances To Eyo Steps / (photo) GEJ Vs PMB Meanwhile - ($1 = ₦290) Hallelujah Somebody!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response To Jibes And Critics: GEJ Vs PMB by nenergy(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2015
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
-Wayne Dyer

Nigerians: Jonathan is clueless.

Doyin Okupe: Henceforth, anyone who describes President Goodluck Jonathan with ridiculous and unprintable names will not be spared.

Nigerians: Buhari is "baba go-slow".

Buhari: I will go-slow and steady. cheesy

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9COy8SS3fk0

2 Likes

Re: Response To Jibes And Critics: GEJ Vs PMB by judiciarypalava: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2015
Keep going slow while people are perishing on a daily basis. You can now adopt your pace when you promised fast-track during electioneering, after all you have the mandate. Baba one chance.
Re: Response To Jibes And Critics: GEJ Vs PMB by Misternas89(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2015
Okay
Re: Response To Jibes And Critics: GEJ Vs PMB by ephemm(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2015
Governance is not by gragra, it's by wisdom
Re: Response To Jibes And Critics: GEJ Vs PMB by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2015
Slow and steady doesn't mean progress when the slow is slower than snail motion.
Re: Response To Jibes And Critics: GEJ Vs PMB by fritiyo: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2015
nenergy:
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
-Wayne Dyer

Nigerians: Jonathan is clueless.

Doyin Okupe: Henceforth, anyone who describes President Goodluck Jonathan with ridiculous and unprintable names will not be spared.

Nigerians: Buhari is "baba go-slow".

Buhari: I will go-slow and steady. cheesy

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9COy8SS3fk0

U seriously need to learn from barcanista to write good articles n post in this forum man.
I guess is as a result of of joblessness that will make u put up ur energy in comparing Gej N pmb. the truth is that, u guys in apc camp lack d knowledge of good research. what u know how do is to write trash evryday to the amazement of ur fellow idiot in this forum.
when fellow naira landers like (barcanister etc)will take their time to do research n post meaning full thread abt d wrong doings of buhari, u will jump from no where n started making noise.
Op u seriously need to grow up n started googling the meaning of ur name before u come to make noise next time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Jibes And Critics: GEJ Vs PMB by nenergy(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2015
fritiyo:

U seriously need to learn from barcanista to write good articles n post in this forum man.
I guess is as a result of of joblessness that will make u put up ur energy in comparing Gej N pmb. the truth is that, u guys in apc camp lack d knowledge of good research. what u know how do is to write trash evryday to the amazement of ur fellow idiot in this forum.
when fellow naira landers like (barcanister etc)will take their time to do research n post meaning full thread abt d wrong doings of buhari, u will jump from no where n started making noise.
Op u seriously need to grow up n started googling the meaning of ur name before u come to make noise next time.

Your reply is longer than my entire post. Shows how Jobless you are cheesy

And...who is barcanister? I ask because all you have done (in your reply) is praise him.

Any sane and logical human will at first glance understand this post, but not you! Jobless and nonsensical critic.. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Gbajabiamila Meet Again / More Photos From Buhari's Cameroon Visit / Nigerian Student Scores 5 . 0 GPA In Russia , First In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.