Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu (43868 Views)

Lagos Police Inspector Buried Alive: "We Were Offered N2m To Keep Quiet"- Family / How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive / My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lawd!
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by NotNairalandi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
F
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by ernie1234(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmm
Not too surprised anyways,these are signs of the end times.Christians be vigilant and prayerful.
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Bonapart(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
size40:
Ritual things. Why are those who are supposed to be commenting are not talking? If it was a statement from Nnamdi kanu of radio Biafra, we would hearing and seeing sorts of comments here like "In Biafra I blive. The zoo must fall etc Meanwhile this innocent boy has been buried alive for ritual purpose. Instead they read the news without comments.
are you insane? Just asking
What's your problem with biafra and what does biafra has to do with this

1 Like

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Thank God. I am happy for the boy's family. Na God win.
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by kindnyce(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
RITUALIST ON D LOOSE cool cool
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Captainswag225(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
i thank GOD he was found alive.., some people are jux too wicked. Fire burn them all
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by partychaser: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by amnesty7: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
But do they practice such things in Igboland?
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by histemple: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
With due respect to the real men that God uses, most pastors and prophets arrange all kinds of miracles to make them appear powerful. Most of their strategies are so glaring but gullible miracle seeking desperados won't still figure it out. I was watching a program on TV recently and a man who has "never seen" all his life had his sight restored and the pastor asked him what color of shirt he was wearing and the man shouted "Yellow"
My question is who taught him colours? I have seen people including my close friends confess how they were paid to be used by fake pastors for different kinds of miracles. To be honest, I have little or no blame for these fake elements because an average person in our society has no direct relationship with his/her creator but believes any man that is performing miracles (magic) as a saviour and so whatever that prophet says is final. So, all that a potential businessman needs is to become a magician either by arrangement or occult and start a church.
Back to this one, I wouldn't know how long they claimed the boy has been buried but I know that it takes few hours or minutes for a buried person to die. A human being can not survive more than 45 minutes without any inlet of air.
We should always use the brain that God blessed us with to think deep and not believe all reports.

5 Likes

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by joselagba: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Just new on NL, welcome me peeps
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by ceejay80s(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by goldbergg: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Eeyah embarassed
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
I suspect the prophet. He should be arrested and jailed for life. Nation of savages! lipsrsealed angry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by MadCow1: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Shit men..

Onwa December things..
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by danbrowndmf(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:
Igbo people, but WHY?
Tribalistic bigot
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Ofeakwu(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:
Igbo people, but WHY?

Werey! Ur ppl(kidnappers) wey dem dey arrest everyday for Ibadan nko

1 Like

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by kestolove95(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
ibos again?
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Am tired of the whole tin, dis tribal talks seem to have blocked some peoples reasoning.
Adiwana:
like wtf!
P.S-must everything online and in Nigeria generally be about tribe and religious biogtry..nawa oo!! this is a bad news and some people are already calling each others tribe.. Naija i hail THEE!!

1 Like

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by ceejay80s(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Adiwana:
like wtf!
P.S-must everything online and in Nigeria generally be about tribe and religious biogtry..nawa oo!! this is a bad news and some people are already calling each others tribe.. Naija i hail THEE!!
before before. On nairaland u will be banned for tribal comments but now seun and the mods are letting it slide, so let's kill our selves here before we meet face to face
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by wyqay: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
is that the biafra we clamour for
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nickymezor(f): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lilimax:
This story is more like Nkan mbe embarassed

Glad to know the boy was rescued alive smiley
Me too
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by doskyval(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Occultic men everywhere....God pls help thy pple. Som atheists Ãήϑ evil ppl wil be lyk "fake news, fake Rev fr, pictures or I dnt believe it"
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ofeakwu:

Werey! Ur ppl(kidnappers) wey dem dey arrest everyday for Ibadan nko
baba calm down, the post have been modified...
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by jossyj: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bonapart:
are you insane? Just asking
What's your problem with biafra and what does biafra has to do with this

at the mention of that sacred name BIAFRA every opressor trembles

1 Like

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Gaskia: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
BOY BURRIED ALIVE, EXHUMED AND STILL ALIVE?
Just wondering the time lapse between the burial and the rescue and how the boy still stayed alive and has even reunited with the parents? ....just curious.
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Tribalistic bigot
the post has been modified
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
How come the boy was still alive? If this story is true, all the occultic men responsible for this nefarious crime should be dragged out and shot by soldiers. Enough of this nonsense. angry
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
ceejay80s:
YO-ROBBER people but Z
i've modified it
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by KOBOJO: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hillzy:
Wat's wrong wit dis set of tribe n rituals. Lord have mercy

YOU MEAN THE YORUBA TRIBE RIGHT..??
BECAUSE AS AT MY LAST CHECK.,UR PEOPLE ARE LEADING IN RITUALISM AND FETISHISM...

OGUN STATE TO BE PRECISE...

OYA CRAWL BACK INTO THAT LITTLE HOLE YOU JUST CRAWLED OUT FROM.

OPONU.,OMO ALE JATI JATI..

1 Like

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by nerodenero: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
More like Anikulapo
VickyRotex:
Thank God the boy is alive.
His name should be Oluyomi!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating / Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) / Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.