Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu (43867 Views)

Lagos Police Inspector Buried Alive: "We Were Offered N2m To Keep Quiet"- Family / How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive / My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Orikinla(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:
Y.I.B.O people, but WHY?
I think this wickedness it at equilibrium, it's evenly distributed among tribes...
[size=28pt]The most diabolical cultists in Nigeria.
Evil and greedy tribe.[/size]
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by siaco(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
deadie:
Arrest the fake priest, he is involved in the scam.
I agree with u 100%, I am a catholic and I v heard about d news of d fake priest, n catholic church has disassociated self from Him. He was never a priest.

2 Likes

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by zicol2015: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ogwugwu Ebenebe 1 of Ameke Ngwo, Igwe Jerome Okolo..

omo i fear o!!!!

;
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by histemple: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
mryoungdon:
Yoruba land is the foundation of occult in Nigeria , so shut up , cos Yoruba ritual killings pass idian people own.. ole

Nairaland is a gift to us and I think we should utilize it appropriately. Every tribe, group, religion etc is a complete mixture of extreme opposites. There is no circle that is completely good or absolutely evil.
So, I think we should desist from this ethnic bigotry based on some primordial sentiments.
I am aware that nairaland has rules but I think the moderators can do better to prevent some elements from insulting the intelligence of Seun Osewa or the intellectual class. If nairaland is seen as a forum for ideas diffusion and a platform for intellectual discuss, it will be better for us.
Oftentimes people share their predicament on this forum expecting intelligent contribution as regards proffering solutions to their plight but you find some elements spewing derogatory remarks and jokes.
Moderators please work on your punitive measures for the good of nairaland.
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by refreshrate: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

yorumba cannibal, you forgot to mention "we South-South". Imbe
lol @ Imbe
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by softvio(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
histemple:
With due respect to the real men that God uses, most pastors and prophets arrange all kinds of miracles to make them appear powerful. Most of their strategies are so glaring but gullible miracle seeking desperados won't still figure it out. I was watching a program on TV recently and a man who has "never seen" all his life had his sight restored and the pastor asked him what color of shirt he was wearing and the man shouted "Yellow"
My question is who taught him colours? I have seen people including my close friends confess how they were paid to be used by fake pastors for different kinds of miracles. To be honest, I have little or no blame for these fake elements because an average person in our society has no direct relationship with his/her creator but believes any man that is performing miracles (magic) as a saviour and so whatever that prophet says is final. So, all that a potential businessman needs is to become a magician either by arrangement or occult and start a church.
Back to this one, I wouldn't know how long they claimed the boy has been buried but I know that it takes few hours or minutes for a buried person to die. A human being can not survive more than 45 minutes without any inlet of air.
We should always use the brain that God blessed us with to think deep and not believe all reports.

have you use your five senses to figure how jesus walked upon the sea? Or how he turned water into wine?
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by softvio(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
histemple:
With due respect to the real men that God uses, most pastors and prophets arrange all kinds of miracles to make them appear powerful. Most of their strategies are so glaring but gullible miracle seeking desperados won't still figure it out. I was watching a program on TV recently and a man who has "never seen" all his life had his sight restored and the pastor asked him what color of shirt he was wearing and the man shouted "Yellow"
My question is who taught him colours? I have seen people including my close friends confess how they were paid to be used by fake pastors for different kinds of miracles. To be honest, I have little or no blame for these fake elements because an average person in our society has no direct relationship with his/her creator but believes any man that is performing miracles (magic) as a saviour and so whatever that prophet says is final. So, all that a potential businessman needs is to become a magician either by arrangement or occult and start a church.
Back to this one, I wouldn't know how long they claimed the boy has been buried but I know that it takes few hours or minutes for a buried person to die. A human being can not survive more than 45 minutes without any inlet of air.
We should always use the brain that God blessed us with to think deep and not believe all reports.

have you use your five senses, to figure how jesus walked upon the sea? Or how he turned water into wine? One thing about miracles is that, it breaks the laws of nature sometimes.
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by softvio(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Decryptor:

So a boy was buried alive by members of the occult and he was there for days before a 3 day fasting was organized and he was rescued! So the ground where they buried him is a One bedroom flat which is WELL VENTILATED and has an AC with a toilet and bathroom en-suite and a kitchen and the people who buried him there left a carton of indomie with gas cooker for him to cook and eat while he watches GOTv and WAS ABLE TO BREATH VERY WELL without the sand choking him until he was finally rescued and reunited with his parents!

Please i need to be taken to that particular spot where he was buried so that i can rent it and stay there whenever i come down to enugu to do business!

[size=18pt]PEOPLE JUST LIE SOMETIMES WITHOUT THINKING![/size]

lolz oboi see description eeh. Guy you get mouth gan!

1 Like

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by histemple: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
softvio:

have you use your five senses, to figure how jesus walked upon the sea? Or how he turned water into wine? One thing about miracles is that, it breaks the laws of nature sometimes.

I have never argued the validity of miracles. I know real miracles do happen and it's beyond human comprehension just as I know fake miracles are everywhere.
Please read and understand before any contribution.
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by superstar1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

Relax guys.. that rev father Chilaka is fraud.. . Super fraud.. I was directed to meet with him when I was looking for my kidnapped brother. I had to pay a lot of money before seeing him.

He is not a Roman Catholic Priest.. He is Othodox Catholic. No one has the record of where and when he was ordained.

This story must have generated by him and his workers.
To promote their evil money making venture.

Before you see him now, you must go and pay in the bank and return with teller..
Rogue.

Are you serioussssssss.

Na wa ooo.
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by softvio(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
histemple:

I have never argued the validity of miracles. I know real miracles do happen and it's beyond human comprehension just as I know fake miracles are everywhere.
Please read and understand before any contribution.

i wasn't picking up an arguement with you. Just wanted to get your stands on this issue. The only thing that would make me not to believe the said"miracle" here, is the man in question antecedents. Any how thanks for your polite answer
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by junkyarddog: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
The boy was sacrificed to initiate process of starting BIAFRA .yanmiri dodon doya . I can't wait to see u bastards off naija
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by pasol4real(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hillzy:
Wat's wrong wit dis set of tribe n rituals. Lord have mercy
Ediot this is far beta dan the seven heads of innocent ppl u sacrifice wen u bury ur useless obas.
Not to mention ur "oro" rituals amongst other babaric sacrifices u indulge in .
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
did you read the comment of the guy I quoted? shut up, go and sleep and don't ever try quoting me again
histemple:

Nairaland is a gift to us and I think we should utilize it appropriately. Every tribe, group, religion etc is a complete mixture of extreme opposites. There is no circle that is completely good or absolutely evil.
So, I think we should desist from this ethnic bigotry based on some primordial sentiments.
I am aware that nairaland has rules but I think the moderators can do better to prevent some elements from insulting the intelligence of Seun Osewa or the intellectual class. If nairaland is seen as a forum for ideas diffusion and a platform for intellectual discuss, it will be better for us.
Oftentimes people share their predicament on this forum expecting intelligent contribution as regards proffering solutions to their plight but you find some elements spewing derogatory remarks and jokes.
Moderators please work on your punitive measures for the good of nairaland.
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
The prophet in Question falsifies his healings check out this fake healing.

Dont believe everyone who claims to be of God.
In the video below the same reverend chilaka was claiming to deliver a man, the his partner in crime dropped a dead lizard quickly in front of the "sick" man the reverend picked it up nd started showing the huge crowd what has supposedly been vomitted...... Gods judgement will be swift on those who use his name to defraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp95y3YfLrc
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by doskyval(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gaskia:
BOY BURRIED ALIVE, EXHUMED AND STILL ALIVE?
Just wondering the time lapse between the burial and the rescue and how the boy still stayed alive and has even reunited with the parents? ....just curious.

It's called a miracle, or do u dispute dat
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
This same fake man that ordained himself a priest of the "Catholic Church of The East"(whatever that means).
People should stay away from this man, he's been ostracised by the Catholic Church and most of his miracles are fake and if you doubt this, check him out on YouTube!
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Chigold101(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
size40:
Ritual things. Why are those who are supposed to be commenting are not talking? If it was a statement from Nnamdi kanu of radio Biafra, we would hearing and seeing sorts of comments here like "In Biafra I blive. The zoo must fall etc Meanwhile this innocent boy has been buried alive for ritual purpose. Instead they read the news without comments.
still wondering which part of the body you use for eating
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by kb77: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ibo kwenu na wa ooo after igbo dor chop people 4 d early days nw na to burial alive chai ..... Igbo hmmmmmm after devil na igbo and yoruba 4 ritualist why ? Were d pic to confirm ni ?
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by ohuegbeair(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
its really sad dat when things happen ,d first thing we check is d tribe it came from. its really sad that we forget we r first nigerians before yorubas,igbos or hausas. d hate in nairaland for tribe is an example of whats happening in nigeria. until we stop deceiving ourselves dat our tribe or religion makes us who we r ......we wud never really move forward as a contry. my one cent though
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by princenation(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Earth Might Just Be Another Planet's Hell
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Kc3000: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
siaco:

I agree with u 100%, I am a catholic and I v heard about d news of d fake priest, n catholic church has disassociated self from Him. He was never a priest.

I was about to say the same thing. The priest is clearly a con artist, he set up the whole thing to show that he's a performer.
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
fastest rising singer/music producer
like her facebook page; www.facebook.com/qstarmusic
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by hushmail: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
another

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by hushmail: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
see

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by dukecharles(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
What is this rift between Igbos and yorubas... The truth is that if this two tribes can team up with their potentials, Nigeria will be great... Soyinka is against Achebe, Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu. So on and so forth. But Why??
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by hushmail: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
aother

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Phiniz(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:
Y.I.B.O people, but WHY?
I think this wickedness is at equilibrium, it's evenly distributed among tribes...
ARE INTERESTED IN SINGING,ACTING OR MODELLING,PHINIX RECORDS IS RECRUITING PEOPLE IN TO THIS POST,PLS CALL 07035205088 OR 08185075799.
Phinix records...Is all about good music..

1 Like

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Fake priest. I am from Ngwo n I know that this man sent people to bury that small boy..

everyone should type this on Google - father modestus chilaka performing fake lizard miracle...u will see a YouTube video where he paid someone to throw in a lizard where he was praying for a man n later claimed the man vomitted the lizard.
thief.
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuvYeKKMRtc

same man of god performing fake miracles...
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Abugab:

Man's inhumanity to man.
Society of Barbarians and cannibals

Why is that the most wicked of evil seems to be reserved for the Beasts from the East.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating / Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) / Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.