Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927429 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
nattybanta:
not that I didn't understand ur question. But u asked the wrong question. That's y I made dat part bolded. Anyways justi already answered it and samhay iced the cake

Baba r u saying if I start catering job, I will av customers?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
samhay:

Baba r u saying if I start catering job, I will av customers?
as e dey hot.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2016
Good development..it'll reduce visa fraud and theft.
But,they're now adopting the normal visa procedures like other countries.
Submission of docx and visa hassles....grrrrhh
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Me too
nattybanta:
sounds nice but already I can see a loophole in it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Halimacurves:
PM me n.a....am waiting dear
Pretty Halima, check ur pm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
I replied
NONNYG:
Pretty Halima, check ur pm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by just2okworld(f): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Halimacurves:
We dy o...managing as usual
It is well my sis

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by just2okworld(f): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
OlowoB:

Oh ok cool.

Thank u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Halimacurves:
I replied
check ur mail again
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abby234(f): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Halimacurves thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 6:35am On Apr 25, 2016
Cheers
Abby234:
Halimacurves tqhanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9ijaprince(m): 6:51am On Apr 25, 2016
Morning all, please which network is cheaper to call Dubai from Nigeria.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2016
9ijaprince:
Morning all, please which network is cheaper to call Dubai from Nigeria.

You know it brother.

Etisalat
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chiboy429(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good afternoon house, many thanks to all your contribution . However, i am very sorry for derailing but i need to make this enquiry here because they say someone who ask questions does not miss his road.
I have been working on the idea of operating a travel and tour agency here in nigeria,please house i need your candid advice ,support and collaboration too is also welcome. I heard about subagent that is partnering with a big agency ,what are the pros and cons. God bless you all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:24am On Apr 26, 2016
Can someone wish me a happy birthday please cool angry angry

9 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9ijaprince(m): 6:14am On Apr 26, 2016
nattybanta:

Happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:14am On Apr 26, 2016
happy birthday Mr Natty, may u live Ionger than Methuselah

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by galantjoe(m): 6:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Thank you OP for nice update on UAE visa.

I want to travel to Dubai to work as accountant. I have professional certicate in accounts . please advise me like how much it will cost me to obtain guinune work visa.

Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abby234(f): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2016
happy birthday Natty.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by dgr8est(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Happy Birthday Nattybanty

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by dgr8est(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2016
Happy Birthday Nattybanta

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2016
Happy Birthday Bro... Long Life!!!

nattybanta:

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Boblee: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2016
nattybanta:

Happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
nattybanta:

Happy birthday, bigger you i pray.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
For those that can make it am having a little party. The Waterfronts Towers dubai marina. Apt 1906. 19:30hrs today. thanks for all your wishes

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
I de show oh Which train stop ur side near pass grin

nattybanta:
For those that can make it am having a little party. The Waterfronts Towers dubai marina. Apt 1906. 19:30hrs today. thanks for all your wishes
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
chiboy429:
Good afternoon house, many thanks to all your contribution . However, i am very sorry for derailing but i need to make this enquiry here because they say someone who ask questions does not miss his road.
I have been working on the idea of operating a travel and tour agency here in nigeria,please house i need your candid advice ,support and collaboration too is also welcome. I heard about subagent that is partnering with a big agency ,what are the pros and cons. God bless you all

Travel and tour agency is not as lucrative as it used to be then cos nowadays everyone tries DIY, so you will need some patience to grow.
Partnership might be a nice idea
PROS: since they will be there to guide you along the way, they give you so much information for free, give you some credit facilities like issuing urgent tickets before getting cash from you, helping your clients to change their tickets if they missed their flights on transit and the likes.
CONS: Profit sharing
Aeroland travels is a stable and trusted firm maybe you can talk to them
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
I was banned here few days to my departure from naija... Banned for no reason... I'd let that slide...

Been in UAE for 8days now... Lovely place to be...this ppl too like tall buildings sha... Little advice if u are coming... A few perks :

A. When u land Dubai avoid getting a sim at the airport... I got a DU sim for 75aed cos Etisalat was 100aed and outside the airport in town na 30aed dem call am... I nearly mad.

B. I changed my dollars at the airport for 3.62...outside it's like 3.65 or so not much difference

C. Don't and I repeat don't listen to our fellow "Naija" men claiming to be private cab drivers trying to help u get where u need to get to. One guy met me inside d airport I said I was heading to sharja and he said ok he'd take me ther for 140aed that I won't get it cheaper... I look am I laff...called a friend and told him this he said I shd run.

D. What to do wen u land (Incase like me u land around 1am or before 6am) is ask anyone where u can get A Metro card (works for metro RTA buses and trains). Put like 30aed in the machine and get ur card... U get billed 6aed for the card and have 24aed left... Wait till 6am cos that's when metro resumes duty... Every drop is abt 3aed...so save urself small cash.

E. Don't pay anyone money for accommodation till u have seen its facilities eg the wifi, Ac, gas etc.

Hope I have helped someone here...btw if like me u r job hunting I stay close to Sahara Mall.... Beep me let's hunt togeda..

Halimacurves, nattybanta, Teeboy22, Samhay, Ken1982, I hail all men here... Dubai lovely and I knw it will pay us.. Don't believe hearsay... Come here and see tins for Urself... So far Its been positive all d way

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.