Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (934835 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2016
Danielakonic:
Please for those who processed dubai visa themselves... Please, how exctly did you start? Was it dubaivisa.net you used or thru flight company like emirate or qatarairways?

2. Will statement of account be required?

Abeg answer me. Agreed am just a complete novice.
I don't think anyone processed their visa themselves Dubaivisa.net and airlines can't give u 3months visa assuming that's wat u need. Even if they do you have to book hotel accommodation from them for the 90days which would defeat its purpose. Also u don't need account statement.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Danielakonic: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2016
nattybanta:
I don't think anyone processed their visa themselves Dubaivisa.net and airlines can't give u 3months visa assuming that's wat u need. Even if they do you have to book hotel accommodation from them for the 90days which would defeat its purpose. Also u don't need account statement.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Danielakonic: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2016
nattybanta:

Hen ehn... I get it. Then lot have not been told on this forum.

What is now the suggested way out ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2016
Danielakonic:

Hen ehn... I get it. Then lot have not been told on this forum.

What is now the suggested way out ?
all has been said maybe u didn't relax wen reading through
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2016
nattybanta:
if I cancel my contract wit my company do I still need noc? Because my company do not want to accept my resignation. Saying that I have to accept to work within the 30days notice period without my basic salary. But mol asked me to tell them to put it in writing and they still refuse. Me don tire . cos my new firm say na my cross to bear but they would wait for me. Do u know any other means I can use?
Cc: justi4jesu
Bcc: anyother person that can b of help.

Thanks

Why work 30days without getting paid or was that in your Employment agreement? But i think you will need NOC from your previous company because you haven't yet finished your existing contract with them if the new company is under MOL.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2016
justi4jesu:

Why work 30days without getting paid or was that in your Employment agreement? But i think you will need NOC from your previous company because you haven't yet finished your existing contract with them if the new company is under MOL.
its a fze company
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
HILCROWN:

You cannot authenticate you BSC/HND without authenticating your O-level. You can authenticate your O-level only.

Abuja is the headquarter.
pls explain more on the issue of transcript would one apply for transcript in ones higher institution just for authentication
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
okezie007:

Wow!! That's really interesting.. Was about wondering how possible - I guess an interview through Skype must have been conducted. However, since you were not within reach they could have adopted the same medium for you

If all of this is possible, i mean getting a job offer from dubai right from here either as a professional or not, then how is d process gonna be?

Is it by applying on their online job fair?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
nattybanta:
that's y u see someone with first class doing masters. Or see a lecturer doing PhD grin learning is a continual process

Lol! That's ok bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
europe4sure:

pls explain more on the issue of transcript would one apply for transcript in ones higher institution just for authentication

My poor English is self- explanatory. Someone today authenticate his statement of result through "inner-contact" but paid wella.

But you can't if you follow due process.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Additional information on authentication.

Make sure ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs put there seal and signature on both your original copy of your certificate and photocopy.

UAE will demand for both original and photocopy to confirm the seal and signature but will work on the photocopy.

UAE fee is #7500 and come back for collection after 2working days.

I just dey learn lesson here ooooo. Had to pay for what have paid for but not properly seal and sign.

Please hold enough cash.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
HILCROWN:

If you want to follow due process, there's standard rate but if you want to collect your certificate that very day and save yourself from the stress of moving from one bank to the other, looking for bank that has service to do remittal into federal government account account (TSA), no standard rate.
I get you bro - just curious to know their standard rate if you already know.

However, why have we got ish with following due process especially those of us chanting the CHANGE mantra - It always seems ok with us doing so outside 9ja
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Folafikemi:

If all of this is possible, i mean getting a job offer from dubai right from here either as a professional or not, then how is d process gonna be?

Is it by applying on their online job fair?
Am aware of applying online.. Can you elaborate "online job fair"? Betterstill gurus in da house can enlighten us more

cc justwise, nattybanta etc
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
HILCROWN:

Make sure ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs put there seal and signature on both your original copy of your certificate and photocopy.

UAE will demand for both original and photocopy to confirm the seal and signature but will work on the photocopy.

I just dey learn lesson here ooooo. Had to pay for what have paid for but not properly seal and sign.

Please hold enough cash.

Welldone bro - we appreciate.. What's your breakdown of rough estimate i.e. "enough cash"
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
see gobe oooo, where i changed dollar inside MMIA, (post office stand) the guy stamped the dollar "LANE BDC LTD". He said it's used to indicate that the dollar is original and its from them should in case they said its fake outside the country, i can return it. But he assured me, that how he has been doing it for people and they had no issues. But me dey fear ooo. how person go dey inscribe on US dollars. Has anyone encountered such? or whats your view on that?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
NONNYG:
see gobe oooo, where i changed dollar inside MMIA, (post office stand) the guy stamped the dollar "LANE BDC LTD". He said it's used to indicate that the dollar is original and its from them should in case they said its fake outside the country, i can return it. But he assured me, that how he has been doing it for people and they had no issues. But me dey fear ooo. how person go dey inscribe on US dollars. Has anyone encountered such? or whats your view on that?

Its a normal thing they do when you meet guys changing naira into dollar, if anytin goes wrong with d dollar, u can easily trace them back with it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
HILCROWN:

Please hold enough cash.

thanks alot for this useful update ....may God see you through the rest huddles right into u.a.e ........pls the whole process took you how many days in abuja
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
okezie007:

Welldone bro - we appreciate.. What's your breakdown of rough estimate i.e. "enough cash"

The amount on the first page of this thread is for due process but for sharp runs, you cannot estimate the cost. It depend on your negotiating power.

UAE embassy no get wahala at all, pay your #7500 and come back in 3days for collection.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
europe4sure:

thanks alot for this useful update ....may God see you through the rest huddles right into u.a.e ........pls the whole process took you how many days in abuja

If you follow due process 7 - 8working days.
If you follow sharp way 4 - 5working days.

Note.
From anywhere you are coming from, make sure you arrive abuja on Sunday. It will make you process easier if you start on Monday.

MOE will open by 10am - depend on ----------
MOFA will open by 10am - depend on --------
UAE embassy will open by 10:30 - 1:30pm

All organisation will not attend to you on Fridays.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samee72(f): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
NONNYG:

That is not a problem, that is to show you that the dollars are genuine, infact I always make sure my dollars are stamped
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 2:04am On Jun 15, 2016
veritas3:
For those going for authentication at the Federal Secretariat ,here are some useful tips to make things easier and save time:

1)If you want to authenticate (your OND,HND,First degree , Masters or PhD as the case may be)you need to go along with your O'level result.(notification of result print out from either WAEC or NECO website and certificate together with the scratch card used in printing).
2)Cost of authentication is #300/document(whether at the Ministry of Education or Foreign Affairs).WAEC scratch card is about #400 but sold for #800 at the Ministry of Education.
3)Once you know the number of documents you want to authenticate, multiply by it by #300 and proceed to [b]remita.net [/b]to generate a reference number with which you would make payment to the TSA account at any bank.(You can actually do the payment before going to the secretariat. Also note that most banks around the Secretariat claim to have network issues.
Make three copies of each document you are authenticating together with a copy of the deposit slip and print out from the bank.
4)The above can be done a day or two before embarking on the journey to Min of Educ or Foreign Affairs.
5)You must authenticate your documents at Ministry of Education before going to Foreign Affairs
6)Please try and arrive at the Min of Educ early and put down your name on the list at the Entrance of the Ministry.They don't attend to people till 10am. If you are called rather than rush upstairs,ask for the Revenue unit. At the revenue unit,present both the original of the bank slip and print out to the revenue office and in turn, you would be issued a government receipt. Make a photocopy of the receipt after which proceed to the 8th floor.
7)When its your turn at the office,you would be given a file to fill after which, present only your original credentials and the three sets of photocopies already made.They would cost it and ask you to go generate the reference number at a cyber cafe and make payment at the bank (but then you have already done all these).
Before I forget you would pay #100 for the file and #50 for a brown envelope.
In order not to be seen as too smart you can go out and come back in 10-15 mins. When you go back in,present th original receipt from the revenue unit with your original credentials and photocopies. You would be told to wait for it to be signed and sealed.After it is sealed you can then proceed to Min of Foreign Affairs.....

To be continued...... My hand de pain me

Thanks abunch - this quite some education
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 2:09am On Jun 15, 2016
HILCROWN:

The amount on the first page of this thread is for due process but for sharp runs, you cannot estimate the cost. It depend on your negotiating power.

UAE embassy no get wahala at all, pay your #7500 and come back in 3days for collection.

If so e for better to neglect Min. Of Education & Foreign Affairs na and authenticate only @UAE embassy. Or isn't it acceptable that way?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 2:21am On Jun 15, 2016
Halimacurves:

It's very possible especially if you have a qualification that is in high demand. Like if you are a labourer being paid 1200 and earn a qualification like IATA based qualifications. The new companies minimum wage could be 4000. So they surely will employ you. The main thing is getting out of your old contract without ban

Abeg how much does it cost to acquire dat prof cert? I need to know b4 coming.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 2:52am On Jun 15, 2016
Thanks to this forum, atleast from here I got to meet a fellow nairalander in the person of @HILCROWN here at Abuja and we formed a tag team in executing most of these tasks involved in certificate authentication. I was the guy that was denied authentication of my degree result(Statement of Result) when I tried following due process not until I found an insider whom accepted to do that for me with an exorbitant prize, I had no option than to do so since I preferred authenticating my degree in UAE embassy than my O' level. Left for me I'd have loved to authenticate both at the UAE embassy but then, the cost is too much, 15k for both. In summary, pls come with ur original copies of all ur certificates to avoid unnecessary spending and secondly, if u want to follow due process just be ready to spend over a week in Abj, Bcs collection of certs from MOFA is 2days duration while dat of UAE is 2days aswell but I bet u that with ur money all these can be done under a day, even that of UAE embassy, na ur money kill am.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 4:15am On Jun 15, 2016
Valclint:

Abeg how much does it cost to acquire dat prof cert? I need to know b4 coming.
depends on your area of interest

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ewenla202: 4:18am On Jun 15, 2016
@ Valclint are you saying one can just do the certificates authentication at UAE embassy only ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 4:23am On Jun 15, 2016
Halimacurves:
depends on your area of interest
The IATA, not too familiar with the aviation field but probably the more lucrative area wink
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 4:26am On Jun 15, 2016
Ewenla202:
@ Valclint are you saying one can just do the certificates authentication at UAE embassy only ?
I didn't say so bro, it involves 3steps. U start with Ministry of Education, proceed to Foreign Affairs and finally conclude with UAE embassy. I"m just saying that UAE embassy's authentication is the most expensive out of the 3.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by neemah15(f): 5:23am On Jun 15, 2016
Pls I am a newbie here, I applied for a teaching job in Nigeria dey said they are gonna pay close 10000aed, pls is this possible to get the job as a Nigeria because I meet up with all their criteria
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:48am On Jun 15, 2016
neemah15:
Pls I am a newbie here, I applied for a teaching job in Nigeria dey said they are gonna pay close 10000aed, pls is this possible to get the job as a Nigeria because I meet up with all their criteria
its possible but be alert wen the start asking for u to send money. It might b genuine or a cheap Deira job scam.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2016
okezie007:

If so e for better to neglect Min. Of Education & Foreign Affairs na and authenticate only @UAE embassy. Or isn't it acceptable that way?

You cannot authenticate UAE embassy without authentification from MOE and MOFA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.