Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (928171 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2016
HILCROWN:

OK Sir. Seems you are right

Bro have you got any idea if there's any difference between authenticating and/or certifying documents
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ceeplus(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2016
justwise:

Do you need me to explain the difference between antispambot and justwise?
boss not only me but i guess majority of us dont know this.each time i recieve autospam ban i do think its the handwork of a mod.thats why i suggested to you to brief him rather than to ban him.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2016
Valclint:

Lol u weren't paying attention then, authentication doesn't pay attention to grades, even F9 can be authenticated as long as the result is genuine. He was referring to those that came for "Eligibility". If u fail to credit ur English or Maths then u can't get the "Eligibility Letter". I am 100percent sure of this. If his result isn't authenticated let him come and collect his TF from me.

Hey! I didn't hear from you again - hope you don't loss me again... Meanwhile, can you enlighten us about this Eligibility Letter
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2016
nattybanta:
Teeboy22 I sight u. Where on earth have u been

BrotherMan...I'm good jare .. I just dey! How hustles now !!

@europe4sure ,okezie007 Samhay, Gooci , kaynine65, NONNYG , halimacurves,justi4jesu,hilcrown...... I Greet una o. .. Hope say una sun no too much,cos unto daily basis Rain dey fall for here o

Jah Bless!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2016
ceeplus:
boss not only me but i guess majority of us dont know this. each time i recieve autospam ban i do think its the handwork of a mod .thats why i suggested to you to brief him rather than to ban him.

That is simply because you never bothered to look at your profile because that info is there.

I have explained this far too many times here and can't be arsed repeating it over and over again.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ceeplus(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2016
justwise:

That is simply because you never bothered to look at your profile because that info is there.

I have explained this far too many times here and can't be arsed repeating it over and over again.
ok thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2016
okezie007:

Bro have you got any idea if there's any difference between authenticating and/or certifying documents

My brother, authentication and certification to me is the same..... If you are going for education, you need eligibility letter. If you are going to UAE for job, you don't need eligibility Letter.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jimmiedave(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2016
jimmiedave:
good evening every one, pls I need help. someone was helping me in processing my employment Visa, he even send me d offer letter of which I signed and sent back, but uptil now I av not heard anything from the company, I don't know what cud b d delay. is been 3 months now still no news. pls help, or is there anyway I can check if it is in progress?.
All contributions are highly welcome.
tnx

pls house, help. am still waiting for response
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ceeplus(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2016
jimmiedave:

pls house, help. am still waiting for response
dear the house cannot tell you exactly what could be the problem.its only your agent or the company can tell why such delay.i advise you to contact the company,they are the one to give you proper information.maybe its because of this Ramadan.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2016
okezie007:

Hey! I didn't hear from you again - hope you don't loss me again... Meanwhile, can you enlighten us about this Eligibility Letter

Eligibility letter has nothing to do with us going to UAE in search of a job. It's meant for students traveling abroad.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2016
HILCROWN:

My brother, authentication and certification to me is the same..... If you are going for education, you need eligibility letter. If you are going to UAE for job, you don't need eligibility Letter.
This eligibility letter is it compulsory for both undergraduate/graduate studies? What's the essence of it? -until it was mentioned here never heard of it before. Am also wondering if the contents of this letter serves as proof of english language proficiency... About the certification/authentication, it seems to me that certification of documents done at the high court means no need for authentication done at MOE/MOF. Is that correct?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2016
Valclint:

Eligibility letter has nothing to do with us going to UAE in search of a job. It's meant for students traveling abroad.
At what cost can one obtain this letter
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jimmiedave(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2016
ceeplus:
dear the house cannot tell you exactly what could be the problem.its only your agent or the company can tell why such delay.i advise you to contact the company,they are the one to give you proper information.maybe its because of this Ramadan.

tnx for ur reply
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
okezie007:

This eligibility letter is it compulsory for both undergraduate/graduate studies? What's the essence of it? -until it was mentioned here never heard of it before. Am also wondering if the contents of this letter serves as proof of english language proficiency... About the certification/authentication, it seems to me that certification of documents done at the high court means no need for authentication done at MOE/MOF. Is that correct?

High Court can never authenticate/certify your certificate!! Brother, the only authorized organization is MOE and MOFA. There's no need to beat around the bush. If you are going for studied anywhere, you need eligibility Letter, you can Google to know what it meant for. Eligibility letter is compulsory for post/under/over graduate... Kashiko

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
@solomonjesus

you posted this same message on Finland thread as if you hear it from a 3rd party and seeking explanation from those who has insight on the issue ......so why are you posting it here as if you have first hand information about the subject that is if it's even real ...........am very sure desperate people would have started contacting you by now BUT beware justwise is still around

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by benosky(m): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Experts in the house...pls I want to know if someone can use 3month visa to apply for DPS training and how much does it cost?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 1:46am On Jun 26, 2016
Gooci:

its true we have no off days, and we work 12hrs everyday. the work is discouraging, bt all na prayers.
i dont know how your friend works because i made like 13500 to 15000 monthly nd normally, i shud get like 3500 to 4500, bt too much fines. have been getting 2600, 2800, 3700 as salary,of which i only need house rent from it. i dont spend on tfare and tips are enuff for feeding in month.

the job is discouraging, bt manageable till i find another one.. to be honest, i cant advise anybody to put head, its really difficult. nxt year Insha Allah, i will look for another job, i need a job with offdays to do some other things.

in response to your question, i spent total of 4000aed at d driving schol, spent 2months there and failed road test twice

Of the greatest ife!!! Its nice to follow your comments on dis thread, having read all your post on this thread I can't help but smile all day, I also happen to finish frm ife too.

Remembering how you normally truoble justi nd d others on dis thread while you were still in naija, it seems you are now very busy over there, hope you are good?

By Gods grace, I'll be in UAE in about 2/3 months time. Want 2 ask u some few questions quickly, you said u want 2 leave d taxi job, would u want to leave it to a job that pays less, let's say 1,500dh or 2,000dh monthly bcoz of the stress

Coz for som1 like you who stayed in lag, finish frm ife to be complainin of how stressful it is, then one must look in2 it seriously.

Secondly, you've been in UAE for about a year nw, I want to knw, how available are jobs in uae presently, wot are the chances of one coming to search job, let's say security, sales job, etc with a 3 months visit visa, is there any new info you think guys out here would need, please share with us, waiting for your response, thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 4:06am On Jun 26, 2016
HILCROWN:

High Court can never authenticate/certify your certificate!! Brother, the only authorized organization is MOE and MOFA. There's no need to beat around the bush. If you are going for studied anywhere, you need eligibility Letter, you can Google to know what it meant for. Eligibility letter is compulsory for post/under/over graduate... Kashiko

Bro how do I go about my situation - I want to authenticate my certificate but I aint got the hardcopy just have a snapshot & photocopy...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ceeplus(m): 4:12am On Jun 26, 2016
benosky:
Experts in the house...pls I want to know if someone can use 3month visa to apply for DPS training and how much does it cost?
no bro..unless you have employement, freelance or any other visa that can last up to 2yrs.Dubai police will not issue you a DPS licence with just a tourist visa.I hope you know the full meaning of DPS?and it is renewable every 2yrs.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:29am On Jun 26, 2016
anyone coming over to uae this week? if yes indicate.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:36am On Jun 26, 2016
okezie007:

Bro how do I go about my situation - I want to authenticate my certificate but I aint got the hardcopy just have a snapshot & photocopy...

No way around it. You need to hand over your originals before they certify your certificates.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2016
NONNYG:
anyone coming over to uae this week? if yes indicate.

haba!!!! bros,you've been silent since you got into u.a.e we want to know about your encounter with nija immigration and your experience in u.a.e and job prospect as a jjc.....to us aspiring to enter u.a.e you are a superstar because you are one step ahead ABEG.....BIKO......DUN ALLAH ...share o because boys are not smiling
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ceeplus(m): 7:29am On Jun 26, 2016
europe4sure:

haba!!!! bros,you've been silent since you got into u.a.e we want to know about your encounter with nija immigration and your experience in u.a.e and job prospect as a jjc.....to us aspiring to enter u.a.e you are a superstar because you are one step ahead ABEG.....BIKO......DUN ALLAH ...share o because boys are not smiling
maybe he has been silent because his eye don see wetin him no believe....hahahaha NONNYG no vex na play i de play ooooo!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2016
europe4sure:

Yes oo, we want to here your story, share with us your experience, what's happening over there
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shaffy19: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2016
Gud morng, pls I want to apply for dubai 90days visa buh I want to leave by november. Can I apply now?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2016
europe4sure:

You won't understand until you come here, allow him some time, he just landed and has to put 2 and 2 together before his visa kalas.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2016
shaffy19:
Gud morng, pls I want to apply for dubai 90days visa buh I want to leave by november. Can I apply now?

No you can't apply now, your visa will expire before November. So apply anytime from September to be safe.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2016
ceeplus:
no bro..unless you have employement, freelance or any other visa that can last up to 2yrs.Dubai police will not issue you a DPS licence with just a tourist visa.I hope you know the full meaning of DPS?and it is renewable every 2yrs.

Bro, he can but dia is a procedure
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 8:34am On Jun 26, 2016
blessedmediocre:
. In few weeks, i'll be thr.

Sent u a pm bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ceeplus(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2016
samhay:

boss he cannot.do you want to play with dubai police? Ok but if you say he can .give him the procedure here lets see.DPS Means Department of protective system.and it is meant for security guard and event securities.and i hope you know the reqirements for the exam.?he can get it if he has a freelance visa not tourist visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by benosky(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2016
samhay:

What are the procedure sir? I realize that almost all security guard job are now demanding for DPs before they can offer you job and I want to know if someone can just come with 3month visa and take the training and get a job with it immediately. Pls give me the procedure sir.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2016
benosky:

What are the procedure sir? I realize that almost all security guard job are now demanding for DPs before they can offer you job and I want to know if someone can just come with 3month visa and take the training and get a job with it immediately. Pls give me the procedure sir.

We really need to know this procedure, any1 with useful information on this should help out, how long does it take to run the course, is the course only meant for people already working as a security guard or any1 can run it, answers please

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.