Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926979 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
heaven4me:
@Hilcrown, pls how much is the Rwandan ticket and that of Egypt as well,thanks.

Google it o, am not to mention prices here o.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
HILCROWN:

Google it o, am not to mention prices here o.

Nobody said you can't mention price here na, datz not advertising or dropping contacts here bro

Please tell us so that we'll know and prepare when the time comes
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
europe4sure:

pls o,what is pm

Private message or private mail whichever sha
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Halimacurves:
https://www.nairaland.com/3192048/sulaiman-abdulkarim-wins-n19m-dubai

Hey Aunty Halima, you have abandon us here on this thread oo, were have been all this while? Gud 2 knw you're still here with us
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
vtino13:

Hey Aunty Halima, you have abandon us here on this thread oo, were have been all this while? Gud 2 knw you're still here with us

Thank you. I am fine and the view from here was just too peaceful to comment. Able hands everywhere. Best regards sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Danielakonic: 6:05am On Jun 28, 2016
Na so i find myself for Fujairah.. Not bad tho... I still prefer Fujairah to Sharjah... Just too crowded for my liken.

Anybody here in Fujairah?

Special appreciation goes to @Halimacurves for the support rendered... I appreciate all the NLders for the information posted. Thank you all.

WHAT'S NEXT
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Spent 2 days in diera, mehn dat place be like oshodi, too rugged, but now in Satwa, very calm & lovely.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Danielakonic: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2016
NONNYG:
Spent 2 days in diera, mehn dat place be like oshodi, too rugged, but now in Satwa, very calm & lovely.

Where be satwa again? I always love calm places but the opportunity to get job is always low. Is it same there?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Which one is that you are not to mention prices here?This is one thing I don't so much like on this thread .people tend to be secretive ,giving half baked information here. Why say it at all if you can'tn tell when asked ?Am pissed right now@hilcrown et al

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Saw this advert, this might help some one

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Danielakonic:

Where be satwa again? I always love calm places but the opportunity to get job is always low. Is it same there?
main Dubai city , job opportunity isn't low here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2016
NONNYG:

Mehn, that place would be expensive oo, how much did you get a shared accomodation over there
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2016
NONNYG:

Mehn, that place would be expensive oo, how much did you get a shared accomodation over there, sent you a pm bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Danielakonic: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2016
NONNYG:

CONFAM
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by benosky(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2016
@ceeplus and @samhay
Pls we are diligently waiting for your info on the DPS training. Help a brother pls.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2016
Mentioning prices helps prevent unwanted solicitation from dubious people...helps protect you from fraud. if you don't like it use your PM, my PM works fine
heaven4me:
Which one is that you are not to mention prices here?This is one thing I don't so much like on this thread .people tend to be secretive ,giving half baked information here. Why say it at all if you can'tn tell when asked ?Am pissed right now@hilcrown et al
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Satwa make sense ..and karama
NONNYG:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2016
OK,I will pm you right away@halimacurves.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Danielakonic: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Are you still in Abu Dhabi?? You once mentioned an opportunity in Fujairah... Please check your mail.

Halimacurves:
Satwa make sense ..and karama
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ceeplus(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2016
benosky:
@ceeplus and @samhay
Pls we are diligently waiting for your info on the DPS training. Help a brother pls.
boss there is no difficult task about DPS.to obtain a DPS licence you must have a 2years residency.then if yours is employement visa,your company will send you for it(security companies precisely),pay for all the required fee though some company will deduct it from your salary.but if yours is freelance visa.look for a Dps training center,register with them,its about 450AED.after 4days of tutorial you go to Dubai police academy for your exam.if you pass the exam and physical fitness test.you clear yourself for good conduct 200AED,then after about one week you go and collect your certificate and DPS card with 200AED...Kalas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
heaven4me:

Am really sorry, I don't know am free to post prices.

Qatar - #275,500
Ethiopia - #240,500
Kenya - #250,500
Egypt - #195,500
Emirates - #350,000
ETIHAD - #319,500
Rwanda - #235, 500

Please if you find anything cheaper, kindly let me know o. A friend just informed me that I can get cheaper from those guys. He said they have ways of doing their things.

@halimacurve and other gurus. is it possible and true that Ramadan is slowing process there. Over 3weeks now my friend never send me my visa. But I have 90% trust in him.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
HILCROWN:

Qatar - #275,500
Ethiopia - #240,500
Kenya - #250,500
Egypt - #195,500
Emirates - #350,000
ETIHAD - #319,500
Rwanda - #235, 500

Please if you find anything cheaper, kindly let me know o. A friend just informed me that I can get cheaper from those guys. He said they have ways of doing their things.

@halimacurve and other gurus. is it possible and true that Ramadan is slowing process there. Over 3weeks now my friend never send me my visa. But I have 90% trust in him.

@ Hilcrown, now you are talking. You were right wen you said the prices are very high now, are these for return tickets or just one way
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Been reading through this thread thoroughly with kin interest on every sacrosanct details and the not-so-important ones but i must commend that you guys are the good spirited individuals left in Nija to really associate with regarding this issue of making ends meet and survival.

Pls my concern here and with every iota of anxiety is to find out the price of Dubai 3months visa with the hope of going out dere to search for jobs just like i have been reading here since cos it seems dats a better way to to go.

Secondly i wanna know if going dere during this Ramadan is ok considering the chances of getting a job.

Thirdly i have a BA (Hons) Philosophy degree but been working in lagos as an IT Support helpdesk /Customer service. Pls what kinda job should i seek for out dere?

Then finally pls what is the meaning of DIY? Been seen dis acronym here often but doesn't understand its meaning.
@halimacurves, natty and other good spirited individuals here with good experience pls put me through in good details and will foreva be indebted to u guys.

Await your favorable response.

NB... Working towards going by September.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by benosky(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
ceeplus:
boss there is no difficult task about DPS.to obtain a DPS licence you must have a 2years residency.then if yours is employement visa,your company will send you for it(security companies precisely),pay for all the required fee though some company will deduct it from your salary.but if yours is freelance visa.look for a Dps training center,register with them,its about 450AED.after 4days of tutorial you go to Dubai police academy for your exam.if you pass the exam and physical fitness test.you clear yourself for good conduct 200AED,then after about one week you go and collect your certificate and DPS card with 200AED...Kalas
ceeplus:
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
HILCROWN:

Qatar - #275,500
Ethiopia - #240,500
Kenya - #250,500
Egypt - #195,500
Emirates - #350,000
ETIHAD - #319,500
Rwanda - #235, 500

@halimacurve and other gurus. is it possible and true that Ramadan is slowing process there. Over 3weeks now my friend never send me my vis a. But I have 90% trust in him.
Like seriously

Summer Summer tins I think

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
vtino13:

@ Hilcrown, now you are talking. You were right wen you said the prices are very high now, are these for return tickets or just one way

Return ticket o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ceeplus(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Folafikemi:
Been reading through this thread thoroughly with kin interest on every sacrosanct details and the not-so-important ones but i must commend that you guys are the good spirited individuals left in Nija to really associate with regarding this issue of making ends meet and survival.

Pls my concern here and with every iota of anxiety is to find out the price of Dubai 3months visa with the hope of going out dere to search for jobs just like i have been reading here since cos it seems dats a better way to to go.

Secondly i wanna know if going dere during this Ramadan is ok considering the chances of getting a job.

Thirdly i have a BA (Hons) Philosophy degree but been working in lagos as an IT Support helpdesk /Customer service. Pls what kinda job should i seek for out dere?

Then finally pls what is the meaning of DIY? Been seen dis acronym here often but doesn't understand its meaning.
@halimacurves, natty and other good spirited individuals here with good experience pls put me through in good details and will foreva be indebted to u guys.

Await your favorable response.

NB... Working towards going by September.
boss your case is very simple.

1)Amount for Dubai 3months visa=DIY

2)going during ramadan is not that advisable because of high cost of air-ticket,again most organization/firm/offices dont operate full time.

3)In dubai,when the desirable is not avaliable,the avaliable becomes desirable.therefore when you get to dubai you make choice yourself.the most important thing is to remain focused and determined.

4)Meaning of DIY=Do It Yourself.this answers your first question.
Goodluck!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by steryville(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hey guys,
From what I have read so far,im impressed with sane contributions from u guys and am interested.@halima,how can u b of help in securing the job in UAE.i sent u a pm,Kindly respond asap.thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=ceeplus post=47013939]boss your case is very simple.

1)Amount for Dubai 3months visa=DIY

2)going during ramadan is not that advisable because of high cost of air-ticket,again most organization/firm/offices dont operate full time.

3)In dubai,when the desirable is not avaliable,the avaliable becomes desirable.therefore when you get to dubai you make choice yourself.the most important thing is to remain focused and determined.

4)Meaning of DIY=Do It Yourself.this answers your first question.
Goodluck!

Thanks bro really do appreciate. The reasons i keep asking questions is to avoid been swindled. So ur contributions goes a long way

Nevertheless i still have couple of questions to ask pls pardon me.

Is it necessary for me to do this certificate authentication, the one ave been reading here since, cos i know of a friend who is Dubai now working dere and never did any of such?

Secondly if DIY is do it yourself like u imply den are dia sites or organisation dat i can get to do my visa processing myself wit affordable charges...

Pls bro and every one in here help me out so my head won't burst. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
HILCROWN:

Return ticket o
I for fear oo, lolz.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
@ Fola, it is necessary you authenticate your certificates if you intend using it for work purposes over there in UAE, do it once and forget about it, you may not need it now buh you may likely need it for future purpose

For your friend over there, he may not be working based on his certificate, datz a possibility, just try 2 ask him/her

As for DIY, yes there are sites and organizations that can help you with that, let me talk like Aunty Justi, you can search for reputable tour agencies in your location to help you with that

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.