Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924387 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ceeplus(m): 6:25am On Jul 01, 2016
Rasque1759:
my agent have been helping to process dubai employment visa since feb..and is not ready yet...he use to update tho but I have started loosing trust on him.....2days ago I met with him to give him some schl result he requested for...said the hotel I want to work with over thr said they need it....almost four months now....
boss if you give a little oppirtunity to contribute,i will advise you to demand for your money back.your agent is not telling you the truth.bet me,after 3weeks or so he will surely demand for another document.thats one of their tricks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2016
HILCROWN:

3weeks because of Ramadan period.

congrats seriously, you've crossed the first hurdle remaining two.....nija immigration and job search.......pls give us real time update as it unfold don't forget us here oooo........may God give you divine direction
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Masterbiodun: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2016
HILCROWN:

3weeks because of Ramadan period.
Ooh...okay good Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Rasque1759(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2016
ceeplus:
boss if you give a little oppirtunity to contribute,i will advise you to demand for your money back.your agent is not telling you the truth.bet me,after 3weeks or so he will surely demand for another document.thats one of their tricks.
I'm so confused right now...dnt really know what to decide on....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Rasque1759(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2016
ceeplus:
how many months will it takes for the processing?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ceeplus(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rasque1759:
I'm so confused right now...dnt really know what to decide on....

bro tell him that you are not interested again...you will see the truth coming out.if your visa was applied on theonth of feb as you said,it should have come out before the RAMADAN....You can get your visa by yourself if you read this thread carefully.there is no much task boss

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
europe4sure:

congrats seriously, you've crossed the first hurdle remaining two.....nija immigration and job search.......pls give us real time update as it unfold don't forget us here oooo........may God give you divine direction

Amen , I don't see Nigeria immigration officials has hurdle after my first experience with them. Last year they made me delayed flight because my BTA is not enough. (When I said delayed flight, YES) no mistake. My friend works with the airline. At the last interface, the immigration officer demanded for #10k and I refused. Funny thing is that I have been stamped out of Nigeria... I called my friend and he appeared there angrily and lambasted the man. So he vounch that he wouldn't let me go..took me back to there office, I was disturb. The man is my tribe, the oga woman on sit too, is my tribe. As we valued respect in my tribe, I went on my kneels to plead, my friend saw me and blast me too that why would I go down on my kneels for her. So all immigration officer got annoyed.. By this time, I was hearing Flight EY637 is wai waiting for one passenger. I pull off my shoes and read psalm 24, to the Glory of God and to the shame of the devil, my angel appear (Immigration officer) said Everyone let this boy go. It was as if he put juju on his tongue, nobody argue, they said I should go. I called my friend again, he said the issue now is I have been stamped out I cannot follow the normal route, so I went back to them and explained to my angel, he now said I should plead with the oga woman to take me through.. I called my friend to give the woman #5k. Another funny scenario is that I never knew 1 to 2hrs challenges can make someone loose weight instantly. I entered the plane with my boxers only as my belt can no longer hold my trouser. The irish air hostress called me to one corner and assisted me before I locate my seat. Everyone on the plane was surprised to see one slim, looking rough, gentle guy delayed a flight. THAT IS THE STORY Of my first travelling. It was God at work..... Though i will not be going with the same airline this time around because of there I rate but I believe the lord that did it for me the first is still very much available for me this time too.

So i encourage you not to have fear for immigration officer in our airport. This is one testimony out of many the Lord did for me on that travelling.

On job hunting, I put my faith in God so I have notting to be afraid of..

Thank you, God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hi to the Handlers,

in God's Almighty name alone i put my traveling prospect, for journey mercies, favour and interventions in all areas,Amen.

ok, i intend traveling soon to UAE, but my visa will for 1 month only, but i want to look for a good job over there. so, my questions are

1. want is d probability of me getting a job within dis time frame?
2. so far am aware here dat DUBIZZLE got alot of answers, but i want more pls
3. my neighbour promised to connect me with an agent over there to help me get work permit visa (well, my neighbour i trust) but i want to ve an idea of the amount and requirements before contacting d person.

thanks to you all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
@Hilcrown,pls how much did u spend for your visa things and how many months?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Godiloveu:
Hi to the Handlers,

in God's Almighty name alone i put my traveling prospect, for journey mercies, favour and interventions in all areas,Amen.

ok, i intend traveling soon to UAE, but my visa will for 1 month only, but i want to look for a good job over there. so, my questions are

3. my neighbour promised to connect me with an agent over there to help me get work permit visa (well, my neighbour i trust) but i want to ve an idea of the amount and requirements before contacting d person.

thanks to you all

1. Probability of getting a Job is 50/50

2. All the Job sites and links have been posted on the front page of this thread.

3. Since you trust your neighbor, then you should be comfortable with the amount and requirements he/she will demand from you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
justi4jesu:

1. Probability of getting a Job is 50/50

2. All the Job sites and links have been posted on the front page of this thread.

3. Since you trust your neighbor, then you should be comfortable with the amount and requirements he/she will demand from you.

ok thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Rasque1759(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
ceeplus:
bro tell him that you are not interested again...you will see the truth coming out.if your visa was applied on theonth of feb as you said,it should have come out before the RAMADAN....You can get your visa by yourself if you read this thread carefully.there is no much task boss
thankx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Godiloveu:
Hi to the Handlers,

thanks to you all

why not read previous pages of this thread to get more information about your propose adventure before putting all your TRUST in your neighbour because (no paddy for jungle o)
i wish you success
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
HILCROWN:

Amen , I don't see Nigeria immigration officials has hurdle after my first experience with them. Last year they made me delayed flight because my BTA is not enough. (When I said delayed flight, YES) no mistake. My friend works with the airline. At the last interface, the immigration officer demanded for #10k and I refused. Funny thing is that I have been stamped out of Nigeria... I called my friend and he appeared there angrily and lambasted the man. So he vounch that he wouldn't let me go..took me back to there office, I was disturb. The man is my tribe, the oga woman on sit too, is my tribe. As we valued respect in my tribe, I went on my kneels to plead, my friend saw me and blast me too that why would I go down on my kneels for her. So all immigration officer got annoyed.. By this time, I was hearing Flight EY637 is wai waiting for one passenger. I pull off my shoes and read psalm 24, to the Glory of God and to the shame of the devil, my angel appear (Immigration officer) said Everyone let this boy go. It was as if he put juju on his tongue, nobody argue, they said I should go. I called my friend again, he said the issue now is I have been stamped out I cannot follow the normal route, so I went back to them and explained to my angel, he now said I should plead with the oga woman to take me through.. I called my friend to give the woman #5k. Another funny scenario is that I never knew 1 to 2hrs challenges can make someone loose weight instantly. I entered the plane with my boxers only as my belt can no longer hold my trouser. The irish air hostress called me to one corner and assisted me before I locate my seat. Everyone on the plane was surprised to see one slim, looking rough, gentle guy delayed a flight. THAT IS THE STORY Of my first travelling. It was God at work..... Though i will not be going with the same airline this time around because of there I rate but I believe the lord that did it for me the first is still very much available for me this time too.

So i encourage you not to have fear for immigration officer in our airport. This is one testimony out of many the Lord did for me on that travelling.

On job hunting, I put my faith in God so I have notting to be afraid of..

Thank you, God bless you all

i like your spirit of positivity and courage ........go forth and achieve your objectives and we await your testimony.......smile all the way bro

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:27am On Jul 02, 2016
9ijaprince:
waka now charges air fares in dollars.
http://www.wakanow.com/en-ng/flights/listing/listingload?searchId=nhb3sonp11p4qz1wbcckyvcj1662988797

this is bad.

Dey av a menu on d site that will convert to naira,check well

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:28am On Jul 02, 2016
kullips:
Hello house,

Well done to everyone helping out with needed explanations.
Just wanna find out if anyone who applied for the safety officer job has been contacted. I applied but no response yet even though my documents have been attested already in the UAE embassy. Or maybe the Ramadan holidays is getting in the way of getting a reply?

Which safety officer job and where?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 5:42am On Jul 02, 2016
Mehn I finally finished the whole of part1 of this thread, the way I just dey read am like say I dey do my thesis, lol. anybody wen read all d content of this thread suppose be professor for UAE ooo, lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9ijaprince(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Ok Bro
samhay:

Dey av a menu on d site that will convert to naira,check well
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
heaven4me:
@Hilcrown,pls how much did u spend for your visa things and how many months?

Am not permitted to mention figures on that, is not everything about you, you are to disclose but I will give you insight. I have someone that want to do 3months for me #100 cheaper than the amount I paid. One traveling agency in Nigeria want to do it for me #60k
cheaper than the amount I paid but I decided to pay such money because if i calculate $200 I will pay for accommodation monthly plus those cheaper price, it will amount to the amount I paid. I wont pay for accommodation now. We have stayed to together for 8days so I know his behavior and my way round shajgah. The room is well equipped and a considerate landlord compared to unforeseen circumstances.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
europe4sure:

i like your spirit of positivity and courage ........go forth and achieve your objectives and we await your testimony.......smile all the way bro

Amen, God bless you... Yours will not be difficult for God.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by falopey: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
HILCROWN:

Amen, God bless you... Yours will not be difficult for God.

Na wao. So people still dey fluck into this Dubai. Dubai where fellow nigerians there duped me of all my money in the name of I wan help you get job. I was taken to a recruiter"s office not knowing the agent/recruiter was an accomplice using his registered agency to dupe desperate job seekers. He kuku know say while him go dey tell you say dem they work on your case to give you job, your three months visa go expire and you go exit to your country. So how you want take fight them to get your money back when you don expire for visa and you don exit. Na so Dubai registered job agency in collabo with culprit Nigerians dupe innocent newly arrived Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by isaacputi(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
vtino13:
@ Fola, it is necessary you authenticate your certificates if you intend using it for work purposes over there in UAE, do it once and forget about it, you may not need it now buh you may likely need it for future purpose

For your friend over there, he may not be working based on his certificate, datz a possibility, just try 2 ask him/her

As for DIY, yes there are sites and organizations that can help you with that, let me talk like Aunty Justi, you can search for reputable tour agencies in your location to help you with that

I have applied for UAE 3months visa but I wish too authenticate and legalise my certificates....i have my primary school cert, WAEC cert, BSc cert and pgd result, pls which and which do I really need to authenticate and legalise?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
isaacputi:

I have applied for UAE 3months visa but I wish too authenticate and legalise my certificates....i have my primary school cert, WAEC cert, BSc cert and pgd result, pls which and which do I really need to authenticate and legalise?

Waec, Bsc and Pgd.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by isaacputi(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
justi4jesu:

Waec, Bsc and Pgd.

Ok thanks but what about my primary school certificate?

Am in Owo town in. Ondo state, am planning to go to abuja though I don't have anybody there...please how do I complete the authentication with a day or two?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9ijaprince(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
You don't need to authenticate ur primary school cert. Except if you have money to spend, you can as well join ur nursery school cert. grin
isaacputi:

Am in Owo town in. Ondo state, am planning to go to abuja though I don't have anybody there...please how do I complete the authentication with a day or two?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
europe4sure:

why not read previous pages of this thread to get more information about your propose adventure before putting all your TRUST in your neighbour because (no paddy for jungle o)
i wish you success

Thanks, I did. But notting abt how to get a work permit.
Pls if u can help on THIS I will be grateful. Tnx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by isaacputi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
9ijaprince:
You don't need to authenticate ur primary school cert. Except if you have money to spend, you can as well join ur nursery school cert. grin

Tnx boss
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Godiloveu:

Thanks, I did. But notting abt how to get a work permit.
Pls if u can help on THIS I will be grateful. Tnx

you've not really digested what you read because if you do you will know that it is either you go for direct employment after which you get your work permit or get 3months visa and seek for job yourself while in dubai before your visa expires and if you secure the job then you get your precious work permit
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 12:48am On Jul 03, 2016
isaacputi:

For Your authentication in abuja, you should plan to do evrytin for at least a week, coz you hav to do it in 3 places, you could read some pages back to get all the info.
If you don't have anybody there then you should go there yourself, probably stay in a hotel and get evrytin done
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 4:46am On Jul 03, 2016
That's not how legitimate job agencies in uae work. A real job agency like Allen&York will not ask you for any money because if they recommend you to a company they get paid by the company..not the job seeker. Unfortunately you met with dubious people. Infact to be honest I don't think going to so called job agencies is the best thing because it really takes a while for agencies to actually find a position for you. In UAE the best mode to get a job is to search by yourself and apply direct to companies rather than paying someone to get you a job. Unfortunately alot of people will still make this mistake over and over again. Now you don't have to exit to Nigeria if your 3 months visa expires...you can renew a further 3 months after your initial 3 months expires....so please everyone. ..plan well...the system here in UAE is improving daily...
falopey:

Na wao. So people still dey fluck into this Dubai. Dubai where fellow nigerians there duped me of all my money in the name of I wan help you get job. I was taken to a recruiter"s office not knowing the agent/recruiter was an accomplice using his registered agency to dupe desperate job seekers. He kuku know say while him go dey tell you say dem they work on your case to give you job, your three months visa go expire and you go exit to your country. So how you want take fight them to get your money back when you don expire for visa and you don exit. Na so Dubai registered job agency in collabo with culprit Nigerians dupe innocent newly arrived Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2016
Halimacurves:
That's not how legitimate job agencies in uae work. A real job agency like Allen&York will not ask you for any money because if they recommend you to a company they get paid by the company..not the job seeker. Unfortunately you met with dubious people. Infact to be honest I don't think going to so called job agencies is the best thing because it really takes a while for agencies to actually find a position for you. In UAE the best mode to get a job is to search by yourself and apply direct to companies rather than paying someone to get you a job. Unfortunately alot of people will still make this mistake over and over again. Now you don't have to exit to Nigeria if your 3 months visa expires...you can renew a further 3 months after your initial 3 months expires....so please everyone. ..plan well...the system here in UAE is improving daily...

oh i just love this lady even with her correction she still educate and give vital information to potential job seekers.......pls everybody aspiring for u.a.e come and swim in the pool of information here first and get wet with first hand information from people on ground in u.a.e........you guys down there still remembering this thread despite your busy schedule God bless you all .......Hallima hows the ramadan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.