Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (928712 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 2:50am On Jul 21, 2016
nurric:
Please beware of recruitment agencies especially at business bay Dubai where their offices are located. Never pay any agency for any job or visa to secure you job, no matter how desperate you appear because they arranged scams seeking for whom to devour. I am talking out of experience. Beware please...it takes grace to recover my money after paying thinking I have secured job from them. Though finally God answered me with a job. Never pay recruitment agency brothers. ...

But you also read it on this thread not to pay any agency for visa or Job but you went ahead and paid. So I wonder who would listen again.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:22am On Jul 21, 2016
justi4jesu:

But you also read it on this thread not to pay any agency for visa or Job but you went ahead and paid. So I wonder who would listen again.
nice one. Hahahahaha I guess he felt he was smarter then not knowing those agents are more. Justi how u, been a while
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:27am On Jul 21, 2016
nattybanta:
nice one. Hahahahaha I guess he felt he was smarter then not knowing those agents are more. Justi how u, been a while

Don't mind him, you can't force people to follow the advice given on this thread. I'm doing great thanks. Guess you are good?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nurric(m): 5:58am On Jul 21, 2016
justi4jesu:

Don't mind him, you can't force people to follow the advice given on this thread. I'm doing great thanks. Guess you are good?
its not about been smart or deaf ears. Someone you trust can lure you into scam. I believe anyone can be scammed into whatever he is so interested in. Your kind word is so much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 6:14am On Jul 21, 2016
Abu Dhabi: Nigeria’s Sebizour Ekilee entered the ring hoping for a stiff challenge against Abdullah Mubarak of Fujairah in the Super Heavy weight title clash but the contest turned out to be a lacklustre one.

In less than a minute, Mubarak after doing a circle of the ring forfeited his contest to the dismay of spectators, without even flexing his muscles.

http://m.gulfnews.com/sport/uae/more-uae/one-sided-affairs-mars-boxing-championship-1.1852165

I no fit laf
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MyLady11(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
Please can I work with the 90days visa thru dubaivisa.net after getting to UAE?

I know I will still work for d work-permit over there. But just thinking of using d 90days visa so as to have enough time to search..

Which one is more preferably
Dubaivisa.net or wakanow. Plz
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
@Samhay!!! were you the ref
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
MyLady11:
Please can I work with the 90days visa thru dubaivisa.net after getting to UAE?

I know I will still work for d work-permit over there. But just thinking of using d 90days visa so as to have enough time to search..

Which one is more preferably
Dubaivisa.net or wakanow. Plz
you can work with the 90days but its illegal unless u have a offer letter then its ok. I doubt if you can even get 90days visa from those agencies. You can confirm from the agencies maybe their rules have changed
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
please house am new here. i just stumbled on this site while am doing google search about Nigerians in Dubai. I have a trusted friend whom is assisting me in getting 3 months visa. For three weeks now he has been processing my three months visit visa and it appears he is having so challenges. please i want to know if it is normal. your kind response will be needed.
thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
lovere:
please house am new here. i just stumbled on this site while am doing google search about Nigerians in Dubai. I have a trusted friend whom is assisting me in getting 3 months visa. For three weeks now he has been processing my three months visit visa and it appears he is having so challenges. please i want to know if it is normal. your kind response will be needed.
thanks.

It takes maximum 3 to 5 business days to process 3 months visa. He should open up to you already.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MyLady11(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
nattybanta:
you can work with the 90days but its illegal unless u have a offer letter then its ok. I doubt if you can even get 90days visa from those agencies. You can confirm from the agencies maybe their rules have changed
Thanks brother.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by zeusaqua: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
nattybanta:
some agencies set their limits to 40+ because they believe anybody up to 40 would be responsible. But some still receive applications for ppl under 22.

OK thanks!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by yemixxxxxx: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hello my people! I need clarification pls...concluded authenticating both o level and degree cert with MOE and MOFA...proceeding to uae embassy next week..will like to know if uae embassy charges per doc (I.e seperate charges) read on a thread that it may cost 15k for both docs 7500 each..I dont know how true...tankx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by dura2477: 3:08am On Jul 22, 2016
each document will cost 9,900. or more pending on the document.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:18am On Jul 22, 2016
hahahahaha, we talking money, he's talking admission grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2016
lol
NONNYG:
hahahahaha, we talking money, he's talking admission grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nworah4: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Please guys an agent said he would process a 2year dubai visa in just 2weeks pls how true is dis
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9ijaprince(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmmm
Nworah4:
Please guys an agent said he would process a 2year dubai visa in just 2weeks pls how true is dis
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Makana14(f): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hi Nlanders!

I got a job offer from UAE, telling me am to resume work over there on the 30th of August,2016. The truth is I can't remember applying for the job, i even went back to the job seeker sites that I registered with to check on my previous applications to see if i had applied to the company but couldn't find any. Although I know that some companies may just check your profile and if it matches with what they want they may invite you for an interview. Please for those in the forum that knows how scammers operate over there I need your advice and solid evaluation on this matter, Thanks.
Below is a copy of the letter that was sent to my mailbox.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nlevel(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
yemixxxxxx:
Hello my people! I need clarification pls...concluded authenticating both o level and degree cert with MOE and MOFA...proceeding to uae embassy next week..will like to know if uae embassy charges per doc (I.e seperate charges) read on a thread that it may cost 15k for both docs 7500 each..I dont know how true...tankx

please I want to go for my authentication soon.How much did pay for your authentication at MOE and MOFA.How long did it take?Did you authenticate your NYSC certificate. Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9ijaprince(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Na them...pls run run and run. If you doubt me just pretend and play along, the will start aski
Makana14:
Hi Nlanders!

I got a job offer from UAE, telling me am to resume work over there on the 30th of August,2016. The truth is I can't remember applying for the job, i even went back to the job seeker sites that I registered with to check on my previous applications to see if i had applied to the company but couldn't find any. Although I know that some companies may just check your profile and if it matches with what they want they may invite you for an interview. Please for those in the forum that knows how scammers operate over there I need your advice and solid evaluation on this matter, Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Makana14(f): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
9ijaprince:
Na them...pls run run and run. If you doubt me just pretend and play along, the will start aski

Thanks..... I tot as much bt wasn't sure
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Do we av anybody around Lagos or Ibadan going for attestation between now and month end
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Makana14:
Hi Nlanders!

heheheheheheheh see benefits and allowances . its a 2nd grade scam cos they are still learning. Contacting the tour agency is where the scam starts. More so that's not the company address or phone number. For a post like this you ought to have had some interviews on Skype . don't just bother your self with this offer.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by yemixxxxxx: 5:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Nlevel:

please I want to go for my authentication soon.How much did you pay for your authentication at MOE and MOFA.How long did it take?Did you authenticate your NYSC certificate. Thanks in anticipation of your reply.

I sent my doc to someone to do for me..both moe and mofa took in excess of a week. U only need to authenticate ur results not nysc cert..the person helping me hasnt account for the amount spend yet and I didnt want to be forward asking. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.