Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (928338 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijamedrep(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Good to be back here, quite an age. Good morning everyone,

Igweee
justwise
protocol
seekermi
finecheek2
OBRICADO
valen2ony
HAH
ken1982
goodtalk
Justi4jesu
Monchouchou
Ogakpatakpata
Henrimoto
Dr.dre
Bigm101
Optimisticgondy
Nattybanta
Horluphy
Ola30
Finecheek
Stripper
Emirate $ etihad
Samee72
Hugochris
Radiosocial
Sintirin
U.I
Adesanya2013
Icon8
Facosco
worry359
Momoohwoos
Flymore
Obricado
Euromoney
Chinnneexx
Namqul
Mamsong
Ovap
Fbi/Cia
Where una dey? I must greet y'all......@all the palace Chiefs and newbies in this palace, my humble greetings!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Have not heard anything regarding this post, let's hope for the best
europe4sure:

i know that post is like OBITUARY to our travel plans but don't worry
the information is not current .. that was when the age restriction thingy happened
the poster is still in nija while we have reliable and dependable
people down there who will let us know if there is any changes affecting nijas in u.a.e
abeg justi4jesu nattybanta henrimoto leosirsir and those on ground should help us put icing on this cake to put our minds at rest ??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samee72(f): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
naijamedrep:

Igweee
justwise
protocol
seekermi
finecheek2
OBRICADO
valen2ony
HAH
ken1982
goodtalk
Justi4jesu
Monchouchou
Ogakpatakpata
Henrimoto
Dr.dre
Bigm101
Optimisticgondy
Nattybanta
Horluphy
Ola30
Finecheek
Stripper
Emirate $ etihad
Samee72
Hugochris
Radiosocial
Sintirin
U.I
Adesanya2013
Icon8
Facosco
worry359
Momoohwoos
Flymore
Obricado
Euromoney
Chinnneexx
Namqul
Mamsong
Ovap
Fbi/Cia
Where una dey? I must greet y'all......@all the palace Chiefs and newbies in this palace, my humble greetings!

Good to have you back!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by zeusaqua: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
kelval:
bro please when you find help kindly mention me.. i need help on kuwait too.. nattybanta if you know how and anyone that can help me with uae or kuwait employment visa, please kindly quote me.. help a brother out please.

helloo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ewenla202:
@Macjireh: That article you mentioned was way back in 2015. We cannot use that one to judge 2016.

@ cruzclinton1 read this post about the said article
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Have not heard anything regarding this post, let's hope for the best

@ cruzclinton1 also this is from some one currently on ground in u.a.e
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Europe4sure don't answer questions u don't know or not sure of...allow those that know to answer....that guy post is a current story maybe last week or this week......according to the unconfirmed news,is said that there is a rubbery attack on a bullion van in UAE and all the rubbers were said to be nigerians and one UAE official(police) lost his life in d attack. So it was said the UAE government was thinking to bring up d age matter of Nigerian migrant to UAE or even restrict Nigerian migrate into UAE.....that's the story and is recent BUT is not confirmed.........just a hint....so @Europe4sure allow people on ground(UAE) to answer "some questions" Cheers!!!........I remain Allhaji Noble......for those on that strange land of her own level of opportunities UAE, may God bless ur hustle soonest and shame the devil/enemies. I salute U all

read my post very well i called on those on ground to clarify the information so as not to mislead the thread
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
naijamedrep:

Igweee
justwise
protocol
seekermi
finecheek2
OBRICADO
valen2ony
HAH
ken1982
goodtalk
Justi4jesu
Monchouchou
Ogakpatakpata
Henrimoto
Dr.dre
Bigm101
Optimisticgondy
Nattybanta
Horluphy
Ola30
Finecheek
Stripper
Emirate $ etihad
Samee72
Hugochris
Radiosocial
Sintirin
U.I
Adesanya2013
Icon8
Facosco
worry359
Momoohwoos
Flymore
Obricado
Euromoney
Chinnneexx
Namqul
Mamsong
Ovap
Fbi/Cia

welcome back to this noble thread i truly respected the way you fought fraudsters to keep the sanctity of this thread.
all the chiefs you mentioned has gone on sabbatical leave because they are no longer present in the palace.

hows work and are you still in dubai?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijamedrep(m): 1:03am On Sep 25, 2016
europe4sure:

welcome back to this noble thread i truly respected the way you fought fraudsters to keep the sanctity of this thread.
all the chiefs you mentioned has gone on sabbatical leave because they are no longer present in the palace.

hows work and are you still in dubai?

Thanks dear. No, am in Nigeria. Good to have y'all on board.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mummy1964(f): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2016
please my boss in d house. can I work as a teacher in dubai? if yes what qualification do u need. moreso I am a graduate of sociology from two solarin uni of edu . I'm Nigeria. I have bsc/ed. third class and I have a junior sister that has bsc /edu in petroleum and petrochemical science. please what is my chances
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
naijamedrep:

Igweee
justwise
protocol
seekermi
finecheek2
OBRICADO
valen2ony
HAH
ken1982
goodtalk
Justi4jesu
Monchouchou
Ogakpatakpata
Henrimoto
Dr.dre
Bigm101
Optimisticgondy
Nattybanta
Horluphy
Ola30
Finecheek
Stripper
Emirate $ etihad
Samee72
Hugochris
Radiosocial
Sintirin
U.I
Adesanya2013
Icon8
Facosco
worry359
Momoohwoos
Flymore
Obricado
Euromoney
Chinnneexx
Namqul
Mamsong
Ovap
Fbi/Cia
Welcome back sir...although I may have been away for a longer period than u smiley

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
DrDre1:

Welcome back sir...although I may have been away for a longer period than u smiley
Very true bro.. Welcome back. I must say we've been awaiting updates about Dohasmiley have you got any for us? Have really been thinking hard about where to start from. Am really hoping you could help bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tinyemeka(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
lovere:
For intending Nigerians who are coming to Dubai this is a typical bed space that you will be charged $200. So prepare ur mind for the worst case scenario.
How do you secure your luggages?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by olamatoro: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
I'm planing to move to Dubai for tourist through emirates airline and i read it somewhere that someone must have 1500usd as bond .....
please ladies and gentlemen in the house,how through is this?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:53am On Sep 26, 2016
....Happy New week.....

1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kemo1980: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2016
Good Day people

After my last post, I wrote to wakanow and VFS global about my case and this is the reply I got:

WAKANOW
Warm greetings from Wakanow.

Please be informed that currently we only process 2 weeks service visa to Dubai.

This means the visa can only allow you stay in Dubai for not more than 14 days.

For the time being, this is what obtains as Dubai immigration has made certain amendments regarding Nigerian visa applications.

Thank you for choosing Wakanow.

Reply I GOT FROM VFS
Thank you for the mail and your interest to secure a Dubai visa. The answers to your questions are in RED below;

1) I plan on traveling to Dubai with Ethiopia Airways but part of the requirement for the visa procurement from your website is a confirmed booked Emirates airline ticket, Please can I procure the visa with Ethiopia airways without purchasing the Emirates airline ticket? We ONLY process applicants with CONFIRMED EMIRATE TICKET.

2) I plan on staying with a close friend in Dubai during my stay, Do I still need a hotel reservation ticket? Nope, you don’t need a CONFIRMED HOTEL if you are staying with a friend. All that is required of you is to GET a RESIDENCE PERMIT from your friend with a FORM of LETTER from the DUBAI GOVERNMENT stating that HE will accommodate you for the duration of your STAY.

3) From the criteria listed in your website, I have not been to the countries listed there, does it mean I am not eligible to apply and get the visa? You are eligible to apply and get a visa but You will need to make a SECURITY DEPOSIT OF $1,550. before you are processed which is exclusive of your VISA FEE.

4) As part of the criteria needed, I can provide my bank statement for six months or letter from my bank. I hope I will be eligible to secure the visa? Here, you will require you Submit a Letter from your Employer (Company), 6 month Salary Slips, 6 months Bank Statement and a Letter from the bank.
Please note that ELIGIBILITY HERE can be based on our Perception.
Thanks.

Kind Regards.

@justi4jesu and et al, does it mean people here deposited $1500 as security deposits before going to UAE to search for jobs? How did peeps get theirs easily? I need help!!!!,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by adamscreation65: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Botton121:
Hello all
V been following this thread for some months now and found it so informative but v been unable to get answer to my question from d previous posts.
"Is there Anything like 1 year direct employment visa in UAE? All v been hearing and seeing here is 2 years. Please utmost response from the gurus in the house will be appreciated. Thanks
hello and how are you doing, the truth is this, if you speak about 1year employment, you must have your own residence visa with NOC letter, this is the only time you can get a contract of year. otherwise 90% will offer you 2years employment.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by adamscreation65: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2016
kemo1980:
Good Day people

After my last post, I wrote to wakanow and VFS global about my case and this is the reply I got:

WAKANOW
Warm greetings from Wakanow.

Please be informed that currently we only process 2 weeks service visa to Dubai.

This means the visa can only allow you stay in Dubai for not more than 14 days.

For the time being, this is what obtains as Dubai immigration has made certain amendments regarding Nigerian visa applications.

Thank you for choosing Wakanow.

Reply I GOT FROM VFS
Thank you for the mail and your interest to secure a Dubai visa. The answers to your questions are in RED below;

1) I plan on traveling to Dubai with Ethiopia Airways but part of the requirement for the visa procurement from your website is a confirmed booked Emirates airline ticket, Please can I procure the visa with Ethiopia airways without purchasing the Emirates airline ticket? We ONLY process applicants with CONFIRMED EMIRATE TICKET.

2) I plan on staying with a close friend in Dubai during my stay, Do I still need a hotel reservation ticket? Nope, you don’t need a CONFIRMED HOTEL if you are staying with a friend. All that is required of you is to GET a RESIDENCE PERMIT from your friend with a FORM of LETTER from the DUBAI GOVERNMENT stating that HE will accommodate you for the duration of your STAY.

3) From the criteria listed in your website, I have not been to the countries listed there, does it mean I am not eligible to apply and get the visa? You are eligible to apply and get a visa but You will need to make a SECURITY DEPOSIT OF $1,550. before you are processed which is exclusive of your VISA FEE.

4) As part of the criteria needed, I can provide my bank statement for six months or letter from my bank. I hope I will be eligible to secure the visa? Here, you will require you Submit a Letter from your Employer (Company), 6 month Salary Slips, 6 months Bank Statement and a Letter from the bank.
Please note that ELIGIBILITY HERE can be based on our Perception.
Thanks.

Kind Regards.

@justi4jesu and et al, does it mean people here deposited $1500 as security deposits before going to UAE to search for jobs? How did peeps get theirs easily? I need help!!!!,

hi, this is very untrue, the above responce from wakanow is a true response , wakanow dont do more than 14days visa for anyone, however for vfs , i dont know why they told you that you need a securuty deposit of $1500, this is amazing, and i dont think you should go down that road better to get your 3months visa on your own or make your emplyment visa on your own and head to dubai on your own, if you get your 3months tourist visa you can secure a job if you follow the right channels and the right people, however if you dont get i would advice to look for per-time jobs that pay 40-50dhr daily so you can make some money for your self, because most mistakes people do when the come here is just to seat down and hope for someone to give them a job...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by adamscreation65: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2016
olamatoro:
I'm planing to move to Dubai for tourist through emirates airline and i read it somewhere that someone must have 1500usd as bond .....
please ladies and gentlemen in the house,how through is this?

hi depends on how you got your tourist visa with emirates airline , i dont think its a must to make security deposit, as i havent heard this , i checked with the Nigeria embassey and also with local news in uae and i dont see where security deposit is a must.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2016
From the above recent post we can see that d road to Dubai to get a job as a Nigerian is almost impossible... so na to look somewhere else now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2016
macjireh:
From the above recent post we can see that d road to Dubai to get a job as a Nigerian is almost impossible... so na to look somewhere else now
Like where now? I just tire for this our passport angry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kemo1980: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
adamscreation65:

hi, this is very untrue, the above responce from wakanow is a true response , wakanow dont do more than 14days visa for anyone, however for vfs , i dont know why they told you that you need a securuty deposit of $1500, this is amazing, and i dont think you should go down that road better to get your 3months visa on your own or make your emplyment visa on your own and head to dubai on your own, if you get your 3months tourist visa you can secure a job if you follow the right channels and the right people, however if you dont get i would advice to look for per-time jobs that pay 40-50dhr daily so you can make some money for your self, because most mistakes people do when the come here is just to seat down and hope for someone to give them a job...

My brother na true talk be that oooooo. VFS stated it in their website sef. Even take a look at it here http://dubaivisa.net/nigeria/know_your_visa_type.html I am really confused as you said earlier that I should get the 90days visa by myself. VFS and wakanow are a reliable source to get it. Do you know any other sources I can get it apart from VFS and Wakanow. All help will be appreciated.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
adamscreation65:

really !! someone on tourist visa can get a part time job that pays daily in dubai?
pls how does it work
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okechukwu101: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
please how long would it take UAE embassy Abuja to authenticate my documents? I hope it is one day

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by dgr8est(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2016
europe4sure:

really !! someone on tourist visa can get a part time job that pays daily in dubai?
pls how does it work

That's through, pending the time u'll get a stable job, its better than walking the street all day and retire to ur room.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jasminesilva: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2016
please I want to know if employer in dubai help applicant to process visa before he wil ask u to pay for d process fee when the visa is issued...d fee is 2500 AED....please I need responds
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jasminesilva: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2016
please I need responds from d question I just asked.....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2016
jasminesilva:
please I want to know if employer in dubai help applicant to process visa before he wil ask u to pay for d process fee when the visa is issued...d fee is 2500 AED....please I need responds

Visa processing is your Employer's responsibility not yours.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jasminesilva: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2016
The employer said after my work permit visa is issued...I wil pay d processing fee of 2500AED before it wil b ok for me to board....

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.