Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927415 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:00am On Oct 06, 2016
Dammyllionaire:

Pls, is it a must to authenticate your certificate before someone can travel? And what are the repercussions for not doing it before the travel?
its not a must to authenticate your cert before you travel
the repercussion for not doing it is that you can only do menial jobs all your stay in u.a.e
just imagine the type of jobs you get in nija if you are uneducated ((security. cleaner.servant.maid.handy jobs e.t.c))
hope you get the logic

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Temmy1980(m): 6:46am On Oct 06, 2016
Good day house, please I want to know if it is possible to know the authenticity of an employment visa and how to know the authenticity of the employment visa.
The guy said it is not possible like other visa types,please I need answer to this questions. thanks to all.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2016
SALES PROMOTER-RAS AL KHAIMAH

Looking for Female Sales Promoters for Cosmetic Company.
Ladies with good communication skills and sales experience can apply.

Industry: Beauty/Fitness
Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Ras Al Khaimah
Salary: Unspecified
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Email: gie@maxcare.ae
Street: Regga Al Buteen
City: Dubai

Walk In Interview for MECHANIC

Walk-in-interview to be held on 8th October (Saturday),2016 at 9 am to 2 pm.
Metro & Bus Route: Emirates Mall Metro Station & take a Bus F29, F30, and Get down Classic Crystal Bus Stop opposite side find Amin Tyre Care.

# Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly.
# Identify mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment.
# Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined.
# Test and lubricate the vehicle’s engine and other major components.
# Perform basic care and maintenance, including oil changes, tuneups, and tire rotations.
# Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings.
# Disassemble and reassemble parts.
# Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective.
# Explain to clients their automotive problems and the repairs done on their vehicles.

Industry: Automobile
Career: Entry Level
Job Location: Dubai
Salary: AED 3001-5000
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Email: careers@gmail.com
Street: Alquoz Industrial Area 3
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2016
Registered Nurse/Assistant Nurse with DHA eligibility- URGENT

– Candidate should have DHA eligibility
– Candidate should be flexible with Split shift work timing
– Applicant should posess good knowledge and decent personality
– Salary would be AED 3500/- plus other benefits as per company policy
– Should be ready to join ASAP

Industry: Health Care
Salary: AED 3001-5000
Contact No.: 0522353777
Email: navaid@unicaredubai.com
Street: Al Qusais
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2016
not true...you can secure a big time job irrespective of authentication...you will only be asked by the company to go authenticate and you can do that within 2-3 weeks. That is what happened in my case
europe4sure:

the repercussion for not doing it is that you can only do menial jobs all your stay in u.a.e
just imagine the type of jobs you get in nija if you are uneducated ((security. cleaner.servant.maid.handy jobs e.t.c))
hope you get the logic
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2016
you can check a dubai visa online irrespective of work or visit...ednrd.ae
however for other emirates i don't have a clue
Temmy1980:
Good day house, please I want to know if it is possible to know the authenticity of an employment visa and how to know the authenticity of the employment visa.
The guy said it is not possible like other visa types,please I need answer to this questions. thanks to all.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tunjinodaysoff:
not true...you can secure a big time job irrespective of authentication...you will only be asked by the company to go authenticate and you can do that within 2-3 weeks. That is what happened in my case

Grace worked for you, he/she is different.

Y coming down here and expecting d company dat wanna employ him tell him to go attestate and come back.

He is nt d only 1 eligible for the job
If d company need to fill the post urgently, do u think they can wait a week?

Please attestate ur documents b4 coming,it is urs not mine, it will boost ur chances.

And for you I repeat

Grace worked for you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
samhay:

Grace worked for you, he/she is different.

Y coming down here and expecting d company dat wanna employ him tell him to go attestate and come back.

He is nt d only 1 eligible for the job
If d company need to fill the post urgently, do u think they can wait a week?

Please attestate ur documents b4 coming,it is urs not mine, it will boost ur chances.

And for you I repeat

Grace worked for you

samhay baba, thanks for the clarification,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tunjinodaysoff:

so are you asking him to travel without authenticating his cert and after securing a big time job as you put it and they ask for his authenticated cert he should then run down to nija to authenticate within 2 -3 weeks and the job would still be waiting for him
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Admin Assistant

We are urgently hiring for two Office Administrators to work in a leading Real Estate Company. We preferred someone in UAE already and CAN START IMMEDIATELY.

Industry: Banking
Salary: AED 2001-3000
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Contact No.: 0564908847
Email: alfredhick8821@gmail.com
Street: Dubai Down Town

Web Developer (Part time)

Part time Web Developer for 1 month period from November to December 2016
with min. 5 years experience
.NET Experience
PHP

Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Job Type: Part Time
Email: hrbb1@tigholding.com
Street: Business Bay

Interior Designer

We are currently in need of Female Interior Designer with atleast 2-3 years of experience. Well verse in using 3Ds Max & AutoCAD and willing to work in Al Ain.

Job Location: Al Ain
Email: nawafith2013@yahoo.com
Street: Main Street
City: Al Ain
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Senior Credit Analyst – Credit Cards,Dubai Islamic Bank

To analyze and process all cases received at Retail Credit Department within policy parameters and credit considerations as well as to ensure proper authority compliance as per the approved delegated matrix. In addition to assist superior for tasks accomplishment and market trend

Email: gomaamanaf@gmail.com
Street: Dubai

Senior Credit Analyst – Credit Cards,Dubai Islamic Bank

To analyze and process all cases received at Retail Credit Department within policy parameters and credit considerations as well as to ensure proper authority compliance as per the approved delegated matrix. In addition to assist superior for tasks accomplishment and market trend

Email: gomaamanaf@gmail.com
Street: Dubai

BLINDS / CURTAINS & UPHOLSTERY SALES EXECUTIVE

Must have experience in Blinds / curtains / Upholstery / furniture sales
Good communication skill
Able to generate new customers/clients
Willing to join immediately
Valid UAE driving license

Industry: Textiles
Salary: AED3001-5000
Contact No.: 0559908586
Email: rssales.royalshade@gmail.com
Street: WAREHOUSE NO.7, RAS AL KHOR
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
samhay.... God bless u for all dis update...
oya, everybody grab ur copy as e dey enter o.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jasminesilva: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
please house I want u guys to check if dis visa is genuine: Entry permit no:2147203/201/2016. Date and place of issue:06-oct-2016 Dubai valid until:05-dec-2016 U.I.D no:160494665 passport no:A07709686 Name in full:Audu Blessing omoshe. please I need urgent response from u guys s...thank u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jasminesilva: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
please house I want u guys to check if dis visa is genuine: Entry permit no:2147203/201/2016. Date and place of issue:06-oct-2016 Dubai valid until:05-dec-2016 U.I.D no:160494665 passport no:A07709686 Name in full:Audu Blessing omoshe. Date of birth:10/09/1989. please I need urgent response from u guys s...thank u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dammyllionaire(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tunjinodaysoff:

Pls, how much does it cost u to authenticate your certificate. I'm a graduate of Economics Education from OAU. With working experience of 2 years in store management. is it only my NECO (which is the only ssce certificate i'm using) and B.Sc that I need to authenticate? What about birth certificate and primary school leaving certificate?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dammyllionaire(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
europe4sure:

hope you get the logic

Pls, how much will it cost me to authenticate my certificates and is it only my NECO (which is the only ssce certificate i'm using) and B.Sc that I need to authenticate? What about birth certificate and primary school leaving certificate? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jasminesilva: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
someone in the house please answer my question.....i need to know if is genuine
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dammyllionaire(m): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tunjinodaysoff:
Interviews here are not that dramatic. When i was in Nigeria i also did not like to attend interviews. But interviews here are mostly formalities and background checks to assess if you are competent in the role.

Pls, how easy is it to get a job in dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
jasminesilva:

wait till 2morrow ooo. The gurus are alseep now, buh u can confirm urself naw....
Go to the first page of d trend., the link is there....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by basiratola: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2016
Kindly advice me on what to do. I didn't authenticate my result at the UAE embassy here in naija, I didn't know , I tot am to do it only at our ministry of education and foreign affairs, and I have few days to leave
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ewenla202: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2016
@Basiratola: The best thing is for you to return to the UAE embassy and have it done shikena!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by basiratola: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Ewenla202:
@Basiratola: The best thing is for you to return to the UAE embassy and have it done shikena!

No time for that i live in lagos, unless dey have an office in lagos. Is it possible for someone to help me with it or I have to do it myself.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kog45(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
pls any Nigerian at deira area bcs it was reported that six Nigerians stabbed a police CID to death at deira and this resulted to serious clampdown on blacks especially Nigerians.Pls help us confirm may be it's true or not
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tyslimmie: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Kog45:
pls any Nigerian at deira area bcs it was reported that six Nigerians stabbed a police CID to death at deira and this resulted to serious clampdown on blacks especially Nigerians.Pls help us confirm may be it's true or not

I heard about this too, my roommate was at deira yesterday and confirmed that there were heavy presence of CID guys. I also heard that there is temporary ban on Tourist visa for Nigerians.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Walk-in Interview On 8 October 2016 (10am to 4pm) Location: Detroit House, Motor City
* Project / Site Engineer
* Purchase Executive
* Document Controller
* Secretary / Receptionist

All candidates must have a degree / diploma and 2-4 years experience. Contact: 04-4571151

IT Support Officer

We are in need of IT Support Officer.Any interested applicants must submit their updated CVs at email provided.
Job Descriptions:
· installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
· planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
· technical support to computer user on site or remote
· investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
· repairing equipment and replacing parts
· maintaining records of software licenses
· managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
· keep track on IT hardware assets
Key skills for technical support officers
· Technical and analytical skills
· Organizational skills
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Attention to detail
· The ability to work well under pressure
· Enthusiasm for continual learning

Industry: Agriculture
Job Location: Al Ain
Email: hr@dubaimiraclegarden.com
City: Al Ain

Customer Service Attendant (Cashier)

Full Time cashiers required for busy 24/7 operation at Dubai International Airport. Cashier is responsible for accurately collecting and reconciling revenue while providing exceptional customer services to all guests in an attentive, friendly and efficient manner. Good command of English is a must and so is professional attitude and conduct. Candidates from retail sector will be highly regarded. Accommodation, transport and medical insurance provided along with base salary. Interested candidates to apply with most updated CV and photograph.
Candidates must reside in UAE and be readily available for interview, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Industry: Transportation
Email: nationalparkingcompany@gmail.com
Street: dubai international airport
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kog45(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
tyslimmie:

I heard about this too, my roommate was at deira yesterday and confirmed that there were heavy presence of CID guys. I also heard that there is temporary ban on Tourist visa for Nigerians.
That's serious and am foresee total ban on under 40 years of age
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jasminesilva: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
i asked a question nd nobody in d house is giving me answers...is that how u guys ignore people questions

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
jasminesilva:
i asked a question nd nobody in d house is giving me answers...is that how u guys ignore people questions.....

Are you PAYING for a service to be so impatient and rude?

People here give up their time to help others not to be insulted.
Go and demand answers from the agent that you paid for the visa if it's desperate!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
jasminesilva:
i asked a question nd nobody in d house is giving me answers...is that how u guys ignore people questions

whatz d surname?

Male or Female??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by akinssan(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
jasminesilva:

please supply the required information. Your date of birth and Gender is missing.
And you supply your name as in passport.

smiley

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jasminesilva: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Audu ,female,10/09/1989
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jasminesilva: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
full name:Audu Blessing omoshe Date of birth:10/09/1989 Gender:female

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.