Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (928140 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by frandies(m): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pls has any one subscribe to www.jobsindubai.com and how legit is it? I need urgent opinion and advice. To avoid stories that touch
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
frandies:
Pls has any one subscribe to www.jobsindubai.com and how legit is it? I need urgent opinion and advice. To avoid stories that touch
I guess u need to borrow my leg and flee from that site

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
mafarawemi:
does anyone has info about getting job from here in Bahrain?
I have to admit your interest is quite strange, y Bahrain? Kindly share
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2016
@ifyalways,I ain't stalking u dear,just kinda curious that's all.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Shakitibob0: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Please what's the current black market naira rate for aed?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by frandies(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2016
nattybanta:
I guess u need to borrow my leg and flee from that site

Thanks. Well noted
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mafarawemi(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2016
Bahrain is more lively and free than any other gulf countries and their currency isnt bad
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princemartinefe: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Good day house, please i am trying to apply for a Dubai 90 days visa ,planning to travel 6th of november , coming back 19th of December, but i was told i have to find a sponsor in dubia or i pay 5500AED as security deposit , its quiet on the high side , can someone please shed more light and it there something i can do.. thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by barbiee: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by freudianslip(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Shakitibob0:
Please what's the current black market naira rate for aed?
$1=3.6dhs..so you divide the present dollar rate in Naira by 3.6 which will give you the exact black market rate.

$1=455naira. therefore, 455รท3.6=126naira.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
mafarawemi:
Bahrain is more lively and free than any other gulf countries and their currency isnt bad
if its as you stated then we'd have had a thread for that and it'd definitely be more popular. Thus, you haven't admitted your key reason #JustThinkingAloudAnyway
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by martinfestus1: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, please anybody with link on how to confirm Oman 2 years Employment visa. I have been searching for a trend on Oman but could not find any.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
martinfestus1:
Dear Nairalanders, please anybody with link on how to confirm Oman 2 years Employment visa. I have been searching for a trend on Oman but could not find any.

https://www.rop.gov.om/VisaAppStatus/english/

https://www.rop.gov.om/VisaAppStatus/english/
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by adeoyeyemi(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hello.
Please i have a brother that's trying to follow his friend to Dubai to play football. But I'm somehow indifferent because i don't actually know if they are going there to play football.
Please, kindly advise me whether i should allow him to go or not.
Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hi all,I received a work permit from a company in Dubai.My problem is that I wanted to post it here to know if it's genuine.Pls gurus in the house can I post the permit here because I am confused if its real
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by martinfestus1: 1:42am On Oct 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 4:06am On Oct 19, 2016
Rolly83:
Hi all,I received a work permit from a company in Dubai.My problem is that I wanted to post it here to know if it's genuine.Pls gurus in the house can I post the permit here because I am confused if its real

work permit ke
Employment visa??

Anyhow sha..... post it for here to know d originality of whatever dey send to u o. grin
Rolly83:

work permit ke
Employment visa?

Anyhow sha..... post it for here to know d originality of whatever dey send to u o.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 19, 2016
Pls help,this is it.I want to know if it's genuine.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by adollyboy(m): 6:23am On Oct 19, 2016
Please it is not true that police in Dubai is arresting Nigerians in Deira for killing one police officer. I walked through two different policemen yesterday in Deira, they even stop me. I walked through Naif police station And AL muragabat Police station all in Deira. And I was not challenged at all. I strolled out with my friends at Albaraha area without police incursion. I don't know where people hear this from. It's like some people are here to continue giving Nigeria bad name or impression to achieve their selfish motives. About 3 weeks ago, CID stopped me, he asked for my passport and visa,and once I gave it to him, he said I should move on. Nigeria has not been banned as well. There are so many lies people say about Nigeria in Dubai. Please don't listen to all these.Later,i will tell the house so many bad things they have said about Nigeria which I later found out to untrue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2016
adollyboy:
Please it is not true that police in Dubai is arresting Nigerians in Deira for killing one police officer. I walked through two different policemen yesterday in Deira, they even stop me. I walked through Naif police station And AL muragabat Police station all in Deira. And I was not challenged at all. I strolled out with my friends at Albaraha area without police incursion. I don't know where people hear this from. It's like some people are here to continue giving Nigeria bad name or impression to achieve their selfish motives. About 3 weeks ago, CID stopped me, he asked for my passport and visa,and once I gave it to him, he said I should move on. Nigeria has not been banned as well. There are so many lies people say about Nigeria in Dubai. Please don't listen to all these.Later[/b]i will tell the house so many bad things they have said about Nigeria which I later found out to untrue[b]

Nice one breh...Patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by opeyemmmy(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2016
Hi guys, I need your advice and assistance.

I have a cousin who overstayed his visa in Dubai. So, he finally decided to return to Nigeria and was asked to go Immigration office for exit permit. He lives in Sharjah, btw.

Getting there yesterday armed with Dubai to Lagos ticket to show he's committed to leaving Dubai, he was detained. Upon enquiry, he was told someone had used his passport to leave Dubai on the claim that the person lost his passport.

From what I heard, he could either be locked up for months or be deported immediately, the latter of which I'd take wholeheartedly.

Please guys, what can he do? Is there anything we can do from Nigeria here? Please. sad

Justijesu, Nattybanta, obatuntun1, et al
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by freudianslip(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Rolly83:
this is not a work permit. It is part of the process for work permit application. You are expected to sign, thumbprint and scan it back to ur sponsor. I also got something like this.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Rolly83:

Hi justijesu pls help

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
This your post get some k legs don't be offended tho

Shed light on these questions and we see what can be done
1 was he in possession of his passport
2 how mnay days did he overstayed

opeyemmmy:
Hi guys, I need your advice and assistance.

I have a cousin who overstayed his visa in Dubai. So, he finally decided to return to Nigeria and was asked to go Immigration office for exit permit. He lives in Sharjah, btw.

Getting there yesterday armed with Dubai to Lagos ticket to show he's committed to leaving Dubai, he was detained. Upon enquiry, he was told someone had used his passport to leave Dubai on the claim that the person lost his passport.

From what I heard, he could either be locked up for months or be deported immediately, the latter of which I'd take wholeheartedly.

Please guys, what can he do? Is there anything we can do from Nigeria here? Please. sad

Justijesu, Nattybanta, obatuntun1, et al
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by freudianslip(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Rolly83:

Hi justijesu pls help
from my little observation, this document has been doctored. There is nothing like " prerequisite for inssurance of the work permit " but prerequisite for issuance of the work permit. There is nothing like "Twelfth Article" but Eleventh Article. There's also no space for ur thumbprinting. In a nutshell, this is not a work permit.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by AJEGBINJEKARAUN(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello, pls i need ur urgent help. I have booked one way ticket(kenya airways) Someone told me kenya airways is not givin ok to board to one way anymore. Plz hw tru is dis?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dynamitehimself(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
plz how do I confirm that a visa whose place of issue is sharjah is genuine
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dynamitehimself:
plz how do I confirm that a visa whose place of issue is sharjah is genuine

https://www.moifawri.ae/Modules/VisaManagement/VisaInquiry.aspx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
AJEGBINJEKARAUN:
Hello, pls i need ur urgent help. I have booked one way ticket(kenya airways) Someone told me kenya airways is not givin ok to board to one way anymore. Plz hw tru is dis?

What type of visa do u have @ hand

Tourist/visit Visa or Employment visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dynamitehimself(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
obatuntun1:

https://www.moifawri.ae/Modules/VisaManagement/VisaInquiry.aspx

thanks but the space for the entry permit number didnt enter into the space provided and nigeria was not among the countries listed.plz review the link and revert.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by AJEGBINJEKARAUN(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
obatuntun1:

What type of visa do u have @ hand

Tourist/visit Visa or Employment visa
its employment visa my brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.