Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924403 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by UnstoppableOla(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
I just laugh anytimw I see pple talking about UAE like it's that easy to get job...if you like carry Buhari certificate join with Obama certificate if you are not careful u won't get to single job

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by copiescopy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tunjinodaysoff:
indeed...3 months visa is 1500 dirams o...not dollars. With those travel agencies that collect security deposit they will decide and include it...am sure you mean dirams not dollars

Its 2,000 dirham ..according to my friend .. again . i am just wondering having gave out my passport page copy to that first agent /I am not even sure if he submitted it or not I just hope it wont it affect my next chances if I were to start afresh again thru my friend ? pls advise as I intend to give out my passport page to my friend to start the process, i not job hunting i intend to travel and come back before the xmas . .pls can u suggest to me or refer me to any one who can handle this process for me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by copiescopy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
ifyalways:

Usual 3 months Dubai visa is $750(for people that are guaranteed to return after 3 months) but considering you are going to hustle and not sure if and when you will exit, the cost for such 3 months visas is now $1000.

I am not staying over .. with 3 months visa i intend coming back before dec ..pls can u suggest to me or refer me to any one who can handle this process for me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
it is up to u
copiescopy:

Its 2,000 dirham ..according to my friend .. again . i am just wondering having gave out my passport page copy to that first agent /I am not even sure if he submitted it or not I just hope it wont it affect my next chances if I were to start afresh again thru my friend ? pls advise as I intend to give out my passport page to my friend to start the process, i not job hunting i intend to travel and come back before the xmas .please house can refer someone for me .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by UnstoppableOla(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Guyz plz becareful do not let anybody deceive you about Dubai visa,the main amount is 890dirhams for 3months directly from them but our naija so called agents made it difficult for pple to enter due to their high visa fee.My advice is that you shld forget going to UAE to work cos it's difficult to get job.Dubai is full atm(at the moment) and most of the companies here are not ready to employ pple especially Nigerian.I have been to all the 7states in UAE and I have seen the way things work there.I'll advice you all to forget UAE and process another good country cos UAE is mean for those who wanna go for holiday.plz be warned plzzzzzzz.God bless Naija

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by copiescopy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tunjinodaysoff:
it is up to u

Im all ears ..if u can put me up with someone u know can handle this for me ..maybe tel no .and we can set up a meeting . im in lagos
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by UnstoppableOla(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
Well my advice for you is to start praying for him cos they'll jail him for 3months and then he'll be blacklisted forever

opeyemmmy:
Hi guys, I need your advice and assistance.

I have a cousin who overstayed his visa in Dubai. So, he finally decided to return to Nigeria and was asked to go Immigration office for exit permit. He lives in Sharjah, btw.

Getting there yesterday armed with Dubai to Lagos ticket to show he's committed to leaving Dubai, he was detained. Upon enquiry, he was told someone had used his passport to leave Dubai on the claim that the person lost his passport.

From what I heard, he could either be locked up for months or be deported immediately, the latter of which I'd take wholeheartedly.

Please guys, what can he do? Is there anything we can do from Nigeria here? Please. sad

Justijesu, Nattybanta, obatuntun1, et al
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by UnstoppableOla(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Better tell him not to go at all
adeoyeyemi:
Hello.
Please i have a brother that's trying to follow his friend to Dubai to play football. But I'm somehow indifferent because i don't actually know if they are going there to play football.
Please, kindly advise me whether i should allow him to go or not.
Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
UnstoppableOla:
Guyz plz becareful do not let anybody deceive you about Dubai visa,the main amount is 890dirhams for 3months directly from them but our naija so called agents made it difficult for pple to enter due to their high visa fee.My advice is that you shld forget going to UAE to work cos it's difficult to get job.Dubai is full atm(at the moment) and most of the companies here are not ready to employ pple especially Nigerian.I have been to all the 7states in UAE and I have seen the way things work there.I'll advice you all to forget UAE and process another good country cos UAE is mean for those who wanna go for holiday.plz be warned plzzzzzzz.God bless Naija

You have a contradicting personality. Your username is UnstoppableOla yet you sound so pessimistic. There are different pages in life and every individual is on their own page. What doesn't work for you, works for many others. It all depends on where an individual is coming from, his present status and his future plan. If Dubai fits in on any of these stage or will play a part in it, let the person go ahead and come here if he has the true knowledge of how life is over here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
UnstoppableOla:
Well my advice for you is to start praying for him cos they'll jail him for 3months and then he'll be blacklisted forever

Blacklist is very certain because of his passport and when one doesn't pay for overstay, but the 3 months jail is one of the many options. It might be less or more. I have seen people who were deported after just 1 week.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by freudianslip(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
justi4jesu wrote:

Let me share this little secrets and Advices for our Jobseekers here and people inending to come down here in search of a job..

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO AFTER SIGNING AN OFFER.....AWAITING EMPLOYMENT VISA AND WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IF IT IS REJECTED!!!!!!!!!!!

1.After signing an offer,ensure you grab HR's number,PRO's number, their email adresses and atleast a number of a colleague living in UAE.

2.If you are a fresher, Exit the country,Never go to Oman/Kish to wait for visa unless advised by company or you have agreed upon the expenses especially for a fresher...For those already working here you can exit or stay.(but overstay is like 15aed per day).

3.Try and reach the PRO few days after you have signed the contract and Enquire from him/her if the processing has started...if he/she says yes ..ask for your Employment Visa Application Number...it starts with.. mb and has numerical numbers then ends with ae.so its something like this...example (MB123456789AE).

4.Circumstances may crop where you might not be able to get this Application number from HR/PRO and you probably have already exited the country..Now this will be the time to ask your friend(the one living in UAE)to call 800665, provide your passport number and enquire if any visa has been applied on that name.(If the answer is 'NO'..then its clear the PRO did not apply any visa for you, if the answer is 'YES' ask the call center executive in a polite manner to give you the application number..(once you have this application number,you are now good to go...that means something is happening.

5. Employment visa process takes from 1day to probably maximum 45days)if more than this for sure, there is a problem somewhere.(call 800665 enquire,and you will be advised accordingly).

Take note of these hints...I work with them.

13 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by UnstoppableOla(m): 12:28am On Oct 24, 2016
It's not about what you thinking man,this is a free forum to advice pple based on your past experience,its a free world so if I gave my advice it doesn't mean that I dey try spoil business for you.Its just my own opinion and whoever want to follow it should follow or follow their mind.Dont feel bad about my advice,it was based on what I passed through in UAE for others not to fall victim I quickly let dem knw.Incase you wanna know me more,goto Deira and ask bout me from Africana food canteen or goto Dubai mall ground floor pillar P & Q Arkan.Peace

ugsams:

You have a contradicting personality. Your username is yet you sound so pessimistic. There are different pages in life and every individual is on their own page. What doesn't work for you, works for many others. It all depends on where an individual is coming from, his present status and his future plan. If Dubai fits in on any of these stage or will play a part in it, let the person go ahead and come here if he has the true knowledge of how life is over here.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by UnstoppableOla(m): 12:33am On Oct 24, 2016
Well I hope so

ugsams:

Blacklist is very certain because of his passport and when one doesn't pay for overstay, but the 3 months jail is one of the many options. It might be less or more. I have seen people who were deported after just 1 week.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by UnstoppableOla(m): 12:42am On Oct 24, 2016
Mr man,this isn't about having contradicting personality,it's about letting other pple know the truth.i am very sure you know what you are doing but u just wanna pretend here.i can see you sounded like an agent lookinging for whom to exploit...Infact guyz plz do not listen to anybody asking u to come to UAE for work,all they want is ur money and they dump u at the airport.Do not fall victim and incase u still don't believe me try ask anybody who is in UAE or who just come back home to tell you what's up.I am talking from experience plz don't fall victim or else u'll blame urself.If you wanna know more bout this agents feel free to ask me and i'll expose them.Almost 90percent of naija in UAE are now agent all because of the Visa fee and that's why they lie to you promising you heaven and earth.

ugsams:

You have a contradicting personality. Your username is UnstoppableOla yet you sound so pessimistic. There are different pages in life and every individual is on their own page. What doesn't work for you, works for many others. It all depends on where an individual is coming from, his present status and his future plan. If Dubai fits in on any of these stage or will play a part in it, let the person go ahead and come here if he has the true knowledge of how life is over here.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ifyalways(f): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2016
copiescopy:

I am not staying over .. with 3 months visa i intend coming back before dec ..pls can u suggest to me or refer me to any one who can handle this process for me
Only very few people tell the truth as per their real intentions and duration of stay. So why would you want to stay for 3 months if not for job seeking/hustle?

Nobody wants to get his or her visa card blocked so dear, $1000 and you can stay for as long as you want, or $750 for strict 3 months visa but with a $1000 security deposit to be refunded you if you actually return after 3 months. Your choice.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ifyalways(f): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2016
UnstoppableOla:
Mr man,this isn't about having contradicting personality,it's about letting other pple know the truth.i am very sure you know what you are doing but u just wanna pretend here.i can see you sounded like an agent lookinging for whom to exploit...Infact guyz plz do not listen to anybody asking u to come to UAE for work,all they want is ur money and they dump u at the airport.Do not fall victim and incase u still don't believe me try ask anybody who is in UAE or who just come back home to tell you what's up.I am talking from experience plz don't fall victim or else u'll blame urself.If you wanna know more bout this agents feel free to ask me and i'll expose them.Almost 90percent of naija in UAE are now agent all because of the Visa fee and that's why they lie to you promising you heaven and earth.

I don't know the genesis of una debate but i Kinda agree with your write up. So many work agents but very few jobs with 90% of it not worth it. I think the best for any jobseeker now is to go find work directly by him or her self. Or if you are lucky and highly skilled/professional, the company in Dubai would process your visa and send you your ticket.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ifyalways(f): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2016
UnstoppableOla:
Long story short, can you process the 3 months visa for the 890 dirhams? If yes, let me forward 2 passports to you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
I DON SHOW AGAIN OO WITH MY AJUJU.. BIKO NDI OGAM DEM... Pls one of my homeboy that stays in RAK said I should bring 570k for employment visa. actually, I have given him 350 but I told him to wait first so I ask ppl around to know if im to kick off or not... biko he said d salary is 1400aed.

pls is it worth it bikonu I need an honest one.. thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by copiescopy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
ifyalways:

Only very few people tell the truth as per their real intentions and duration of stay. So why would you want to stay for 3 months if not for job seeking/hustle?

Nobody wants to get his or her visa card blocked so dear, $1000 and you can stay for as long as you want, or $750 for strict 3 months visa but with a $1000 security deposit to be refunded you if you actually return after 3 months. Your choice.

I have a profitable business venture i'm running here in naija .. u know what it means to leave all that to someone ...I cant just leave my 14 years old business in the hands of somebody no matter the best hands i have .once they even know u r off for a week they start messing up .and yes I plan to come back..not everyone has the mind to disappear into thin air once they land in UAE .my intention to travel is to look into what i could be able to go into and start marketing here back in naija . I can as well make the $1,000 deposit as proof of my coming back since i have a family to come back to . If you can settle this for me then we can be better off to do this .i'm all open to new ideas.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by UnstoppableOla(m): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sorry I don't do visa

ifyalways:

Long story short, can you process the 3 months visa for the 890 dirhams? If yes, let me forward 2 passports to you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ifyalways(f): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
UnstoppableOla:
Sorry I don't do visa

But you know the "right" cost from the comfort of your keypad?

Aiight.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by EUGENE846: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
ifyalways:
But you know the "right" cost from the comfort of your keypad?
Aiight.
LOL... Is he spoiling business for you?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by EUGENE846: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
copiescopy:

I have a profitable business venture i'm running here in naija .. u know what it means to leave all that to someone ...I cant just leave my 14 years old business in the hands of somebody no matter the best hands i have .once they even know u r off for a week they start messing up .and yes I plan to come back..not everyone has the mind to disappear into thin air once they land in UAE .my intention to travel is to look into what i could be able to go into and start marketing here back in naija . I can as well make the $1,000 deposit as proof of my coming back since i have a family to come back to . If you can settle this for me then we can be better off to do this .i'm all open to new ideas.

Mr. Copies why seek for a crooked path when there is a straight path to what u seek. If u really want to come back afterwards and ready to pay the security deposit, then, go to the page 0 of this thread and follow the instructions therein and your visa would be ready in 1 week... I have said it b4. the path u seek is for hustlers with no intention of coming back.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ifyalways(f): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
EUGENE846:

LOL...
Is he spoiling business for you?
Lol.

Nope actually. He quoted the price na and claimed everyone else is jonzing.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by copiescopy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
EUGENE846:

Mr. Copies why seek for a crooked path when there is a straight path to what u seek. If u really want to come back afterwards and ready to pay the security deposit, then, go to the page 0 of this thread and follow the instructions therein and your visa would be ready in 1 week... I have said it b4. the path u seek is for hustlers with no intention of coming back.

I am not sure you know what u r talking about . what do u really mean by that word hustler. .u seem to be one from the look of it .a hustler? Did u get ur visa in one week ?im not even sure u have traveled to the UAE;

EUGENE846's

Time registered: April 08, 2016

Time spent online: 1 day & 3 hours

View EUGENE846's posts (13)

u registered here on nairaland on April 08, 2016 and start talking anyhow about people who seek crooked way or the righteous path ? i dont blame u at all . U r a child and I dont know why try to talk more on what is of no relevance..

but then sorry to disappoint u a 14 yrs successful biz venture u cant rubbish . so i don't have to say but to see the child in u . and don't ever comment on my post again .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by EUGENE846: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
copiescopy:

I am not sure you know what u r talking about . what do u really mean by that word hustler. .u seem to be one from the look of it .a hustler? Did u get ur visa in one week ?im not even sure u have traveled to the UAE;

EUGENE846's

Time registered: April 08, 2016

Time spent online: 1 day & 3 hours

View EUGENE846's posts (13)

u registered here on nairaland on April 08, 2016 and start talking anyhow about people who seek crooked way or the righteous path ? i dont blame u at all . U r a child and I dont know why try to talk more on what is of no relevance..

but then sorry to disappoint u a 14 yrs successful biz venture u cant rubbish . so i don't have to say but to see the child in u . and don't ever comment on my post again .

Funny how people react without reading. I was only trying to point you in the right direction "Mr. 14yrs Businessman". I was actually trying to tell you that instead of looking for an agent that will charge u higher (and may even scam you), u can actually do it yourself at a cheaper price since u want to come back after the visit. Dubai visa is the easiest to process. The only reason people look for agent is if u want to stay back to hustle (work or do business) but do not want to loose the lump sum security deposit. Next time try to comprehend a post before reacting to it.

I registered this year, so what? do i need to be a mod or Seun to make my point..

Businessman my foot; Dangote should sew suits with bags of cement and spaghetti and make cap with cartons of sugar...

Businessman that has never travelled to know that Dubai visa is processed between 1 to 14 days. A friend on this thread even got hers after 5 working days.

Do not provoke me oh.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ifyalways(f): 2:17am On Oct 25, 2016
copiescopy:

If this is all true and dandy then why not apply through Ethiad, Emirates or VFS?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 3:22am On Oct 25, 2016
Hmm
etoman1:
I DON SHOW AGAIN OO WITH MY AJUJU.. BIKO NDI OGAM DEM... Pls one of my homeboy that stays in RAK said I should bring 570k for employment visa. actually, I have given him 350 but I told him to wait first so I ask ppl around to know if im to kick off or not... biko he said d salary is 1400aed.

pls is it worth it bikonu I need an honest one.. thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by copiescopy(m): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2016
ifyalways:

If this is all true and dandy then why not apply through Ethiad, Emirates or VFS?

i am new to the system and do not even know the process or how to begin with that is why I was asking for simple directions with sincere answer from anyone.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by copiescopy(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2016
EUGENE846:

Funny how people react without reading. I was only trying to point you in the right direction "Mr. 14yrs Businessman". I was actually trying to tell you that instead of looking for an agent that will charge u higher (and may even scam you), u can actually do it yourself at a cheaper price since u want to come back after the visit. Dubai visa is the easiest to process. The only reason people look for agent is if u want to stay back to hustle (work or do business) but do not want to loose the lump sum security deposit. Next time try to comprehend a post before reacting to it.

I registered this year, so what? do i need to be a mod or Seun to make my point..

Businessman my foot; Dangote should sew suits with bags of cement and spaghetti and make cap with cartons of sugar...

Businessman that has never travelled to know that Dubai visa is processed between 1 to 14 days. A friend on this thread even got hers after 5 working days.

Do not provoke me oh.

This is not the issue of provoke or not . u sounded as if ur telling one of ur huslers what to do .I am not .mark that . I wonder how someone out there would just label everyone crooked when u do not even know the person... making a step to travel to dubai to see what business I can venture into shouldnt be ur headache .. its still obvious ur immature in how you approach issues .i never directly asked for ur opinion .u only try to sound so immodest and that is what ppl like u r
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by EUGENE846: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2016
copiescopy:

This is not the issue of provoke or not . u sounded as if ur telling one of ur huslers what to do .I am not .mark that . I wonder how someone out there would just label everyone crooked when u do not even know the person... making a step to travel to dubai to see what business I can venture into shouldnt be ur headache .. its still obvious ur immature in how you approach issues .i never directly asked for ur opinion .u only try to sound so immodest and that is what ppl like u r

I pity your employees; that's if you have any. Boastful because of the peanut you make from your so called "14 yrs business"

Your problem is that you find it difficult to understand written words and lacks sense of humor.

Tata, since you didn't understand my writeup, let me explain:

Firstly, I told you to visit page 0 (first page) of this thread and you will see the easiest way to go about your visa without paying any agent. I was only trying to help because you hardly find sincere visa agents and this thread does not promote such.

Secondly, I used the word "hustlers" to refer to some of us who go to the UAE with the intention of staying there to work. So, I assumed you are not one since you run are business in Nigeria and plan on coming back.

Thirdly, I was only trying to tell you that only those with no intention of coming back go through the risk of contacting agents (ie the crooked way) but since u are sure you will come back, then it would be better to go through vfs, Emirates etc (the straight way) as pointed out in page 0 of this thread.

Please do not label yourself immodest because I didn't ask you to give me the visa money. I'm only contributing because I have learnt a lot from this thread and it's nice to give back.

Finally, despite our altercations, I will still advise you to go back to page 0 (first page) of this thread (topic) and see how you can get your visa by yourself within a week.

STOP BOASTING BECAUSE MANY HERE RUN MORE PROFITABLE BUSINESSES THAN YOU BUT WILL NEVA DISCLOSE IT. YOU CAN ONLY CLAIM BOSS FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES AND FAMILY.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 7:43am On Oct 25, 2016
EUGENE846:

@copiescopy,d bolded is d sure bet since u wanna go n come back n can afford d security deposits,so d guy was just advisin u and not supposed 2 cause quarrel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.