Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (932036 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2016
By the way, where is @monchou and @halimacurves.

RIP to my sweetheart. She follow this thread and comment sometimes..... Not really popular probably that's why no 1 realized it.

She passed on and it drove me out of the thread.....

I hope am fully back... I hope so
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2016
what's.her. name Samhay
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2016
samhay:

Natty u knw aw to reach me as the MC at the wedding,we gone rock dat day. I dnt eat the local food, so plan somtin American or European for me
No worry na Poratta and Buffalo peppersoup we go flex
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
nattybanta:
No worry na Poratta and Buffalo peppersoup we go flex

U and wu?

I say I no sabi dose food, I still fit take pepper soup.

Wat date abeg,make I no go collect anoda event dat day o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by YGF1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=europe4sure post=51270820]

thank you my brother may God continue to butter your agege bread ......preparing for the unknown is not easy o !!
my brain no gree cool down just thinking and planning for all basic aspect of the journey
thanks again for the words of advice

abeg na beg i beg you and oda nairalanders for yonder wen i land abeg make una help with job procurement o
because na family osusu i wan borrow take travel and i must return am back with interest before them send our family ancestors come find me for u.a.e
God go bless you abundantly for helping a brother out..

please kindly help me bro, with the info

please where is the best place i can apply for 3month visa

and how much is the fees, maximum.

please i tend to apply before 10 of December
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Halimacurves is fine, I can tell you categorically.
She was banned...and she will address the situation well well, after the ban.
samhay:
By the way, where is @monchou and @halimacurves.

RIP to my sweetheart. She follow this thread and comment sometimes..... Not really popular probably that's why no 1 realized it.

She passed on and it drove me out of the thread.....

I hope am fully back... I hope so
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by YGF1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
America001:

That comes as a huge relief even though the age thing still got me a lil bit nervous cos I'm below 40 and don't have anybody to travel with. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Please all my predecessors where you all above 40 as the time of traveling? Europe4sure and lovere comes to mind tongue

That comes as a huge relief even though the age thing still got me a lil bit nervous cos I'm below 40 and don't have anybody to travel with. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Please all my predecessors where you all above 40 as the time of traveling? Europe4sure and lovere comes to mind... Abeg answer oh

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
YGF1:

go to any airline office at the airport or their designated offices and make enquiries about the visa and the fees
those airlines visa process and requirement are always cumbersome and complicated but their services are always reliable and trustworthy and you can always demand for refund if they breach their agreement with you..

now you can try other agents in town just goggle..ask around and do alittle research yourself but nobody will refer you to any agent except he or she has some thing to gain from the transaction because though agents requirements are not complicated just your international passport and within days or weeks your visa is out but the downside is that agents only care for your money not your welfare, after paying for 3month visa some agents might end up giving you 1month visa and mind you in their case getting a refund is like putting your hand in the mouth of a lion to take your money, very difficult and in many cases refund is impossible so you have to take what you are given...
some agents will even collect your money and they will be telling you stories for months while some will even stop taking your call
getting a reliable agent takes the grace of God and thats why agent referral is not encouraged in this thread because the moment your agents start playing you tricks or disappear with
your money then the person who refer you is in trouble because you will assume they conspire together to dupe you
so tell me who will want to take on such risk and responsibility in the name of helping a stranger.
seek out where to get the visa yourself and think carefully before you invest your money because their are hungry agents out there looking for who to devour
calm down and open your eyes patiently and things will workout fine....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Europe4sure thank you, in fact I dey owe u 3 redhorsegrin . with this ur clear explanation I believe YGF1 go allow person rest
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by YGF1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Thank you Europe4sure

i will follow your advice
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shaffy19: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
and my name is here. he said dat is how they alert them when visa is out.. pls help me out
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2016
shaffy19:
and my name is here. he said dat is how they alert them when visa is out.. pls help me out
since u could pay a deposit without any guarantee, i dont see why u should b worried wit paying the balance now he says d visa is out, unless u r not ready to travel.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2016
That is immigration portal which every registered tour agency in UAE has access to. The truth is that no one will send you visa when you have not fully paid your balance.
shaffy19:

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fohiss: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2016
shaffy19:
u have already taken part of d bold step by depositing some money ... Try nd take d full bold step nd pray to God it turns out victorious

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2016
I believe u guys had an agreement from the onset, What if he send u the visa and you refuse to balance up, what you're thinking is what he's thinking too, ogbeni complete ur money & get ur visa cos ur 60 days grace period don dey count o. All the best
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
shaffy19:

this thread only advises,inform,expose,verify and help authenticate information or genuineness of visa not to make crucial life decision for you
since you've paid half you've already taken a leap of faith so don't lose faith trust your instinct and follow your heart
if i say don't pay will you get a refund or forgo your initial payment and if i say pay and God forbid things didn't workout
won't you put part of the blame on me.
no risk no reward thats life ...i hope things work out for you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tkovie2002(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
nattybanta:
no worry we go enter georgia for xmas since dem don give am bk to u grin

Please, is Georgia the only country a Nigerian with UAE residence visa can visit visa free? If there are other European or Asian countries with such arrangements, please list. Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2016
P. S : Pardon my blunders and misuse of tenses

So I met this Naija guys and we related as true Naija pple, they were new, I gave dem little advice, asked any their job, we exchanged numbers and we went our separate ways.

After abt 2 weeks I met dem again, 1 of dem heavily strapped in bandage around hand. Oh boy Wats wrong with you?

He cut his finger while working with the machine at his place of work. I asked Aw deep the cut was and he maid me realize it was serious damage finger almost ripped off.

So what has ur company done?

He was taken to hospital, no real treatment, they just stitched d hand back not connecting any of the tissues or torn muscles.

Fast forward to a week later wen his bandage was to be removed he went to the hospital and after several examinations it was discovered the hand is nt functioning. He could feel anything.

I was furious and promised to help him pursue the matter till he gt compensation since he said dey only paid the hospital bill and his salary for dat particular month.

(Before I forget, wen d accident happened the police was invited but by the police got to the scene, he had a meeting with the manager who promised heaven and earth concerning how they take care of him, so he should cover some details wen speaking with the police which he did)

But now when the bandage was removed he realized that there is more damage Dan Wat he taut. I asked him to go to the hospital and ask for way out to make his hand functional.

The feedback was he will require a surgery that coat over 40,000dirhams.

When the company heard this, they pressured him to go bk to Naija for treatment and they will pay.

Company bought his ticket and gave him 3000aed to take care of himself.
(During dis period I couldn't follow up Wat was going up with him cos I was tied up to sorting else).

Long and short, he is back and the hand seems to be gone, company r nt ready to do anything, but we av the case in court now, so we r expecting something positive.

My fears

1. His statement to the police

2. He said he signed a document b4 going to Naija, but didn't read all d details and didn't understand some.

Why am I sharing this?

Some peeps r facing issues dat need to be addressed but wen u r quiet, u get cheated.

B4 signing anything, read and ask questions if u don't understand, take picture of D document and send to some u know dat can help break it down

I guess Dia r several lessons

No 1 is an island.

(will ask him if I can post d picture here)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2016
my question goes does samhay,
1; is the guy in question insured?
2; can you ask him if he had little understanding of what he signed before leaving for nigeria?
3; why will he corroborate with the company to lie against the damages that happened to him
to be honest with you with the way i see things the battle is already a lost one( my opinion) simply because the company are running away from taking responsibilities of taking care of him adequately and paying for the surgery, he shouldn't have accept and lied to the police because the company told him to do so, The police act on what he told them and also the company told them, who knows if the company wrote in the agreement that the accident was the negligence on his part to follow simple safety instructions and he signed in agreement to that.
will be waiting to hear from you

samhay:
P. S : Pardon my blunders and misuse of tenses

So I met this Naija guys and we related as true Naija pple, they were new, I gave dem little advice, asked any their job, we exchanged numbers and we went our separate ways.

After abt 2 weeks I met dem again, 1 of dem heavily strapped in bandage around hand. Oh boy Wats wrong with you?

He cut his finger while working with the machine at his place of work. I asked Aw deep the cut was and he maid me realize it was serious damage finger almost ripped off.

So what has ur company done?

He was taken to hospital, no real treatment, they just stitched d hand back not connecting any of the tissues or torn muscles.

Fast forward to a week later wen his bandage was to be removed he went to the hospital and after several examinations it was discovered the hand is nt functioning. He could feel anything.

I was furious and promised to help him pursue the matter till he gt compensation since he said dey only paid the hospital bill and his salary for dat particular month.

(Before I forget, wen d accident happened the police was invited but by the police got to the scene, he had a meeting with the manager who promised heaven and earth concerning how they take care of him, so he should cover some details wen speaking with the police which he did)

But now when the bandage was removed he realized that there is more damage Dan Wat he taut. I asked him to go to the hospital and ask for way out to make his hand functional.

The feedback was he will require a surgery that coat over 40,000dirhams.

When the company heard this, they pressured him to go bk to Naija for treatment and they will pay.

Company bought his ticket and gave him 3000aed to take care of himself.
(During dis period I couldn't follow up Wat was going up with him cos I was tied up to sorting else).

Long and short, he is back and the hand seems to be gone, company r nt ready to do anything, but we av the case in court now, so we r expecting something positive.

My fears

1. His statement to the police

2. He said he signed a document b4 going to Naija, but didn't read all d details and didn't understand some.

Why am I sharing this?

Some peeps r facing issues dat need to be addressed but wen u r quiet, u get cheated.

B4 signing anything, read and ask questions if u don't understand, take picture of D document and send to some u know dat can help break it down

I guess Dia r several lessons

No 1 is an island.

(will ask him if I can post d picture here)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
my question goes does samhay,
1; is the guy in question insured?

No insurance

2; can you ask him if he had little understanding of what he signed before leaving for nigeria?

The only point he understood I guess is dat company was responsible for his medical bills and stuffs like dat, but I av a feeling this pple could av inserted a crazy clause in dat document

3; why will he corroborate with the company to lie against the damages that happened to him
to be honest with you with the way i see things the battle is already a lost one( my opinion) simply because the company are running away from taking responsibilities of taking care of him adequately and paying for the surgery, he shouldn't have accept and lied to the police because the company told him to do so, The police act on what he told them and also the company told them, who knows if the company wrote in the agreement that the accident was the negligence on his part to follow simple safety instructions and he signed in agreement to that.
will be waiting to hear from you

I think he got intimidated with the numbers of the management surrounding him and pumping words into his head, The issue again was that, he was not employed to work in that department, he was just moved there without proper training and there was no PPE.

I hope dis is nt a lost battle
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2016
I have seen these same things happen to Indians and Bangalis at work. We need to read documents clearly and not just sign anything put in our face...i also make the mistake too especially when it feels like HR or whoever wants me to sign immediately. Thank goodness my COY is transparent but the sub contractor companies can be terrible in their dealings...I wish him the best.
samhay:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2016
I think he got intimidated with the numbers of the management surrounding him and pumping words into his head, The issue again was that, he was not employed to work in that department, he was just moved there without proper training and there was no PPE.

That was the sole reason why the company was trying to do everything to bury the hatchet so they wont be fine heavily for putting an untrained personnel to work in a skilled related area and without training to handle a machinery,and also without PPE .
in as much there is no insurance i do not think he can get any further treatment from the company or money to take care of himself, i hope the MOL take proper look into the matter
samhay:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Biodunblack:

Bro pls i need some head-up abt qatar.
U can read back on this thread and the previous one sir. Better still, u can click on my profile and read some of my posts on this thread several months back smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
DrDre1:

U can read back on this thread and the previous one sir. Better still, u can click on my profile and read some of my posts on this thread several months back smiley
welcom back bro, how have u been.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
suurutu:
cheesy you don't Understaaand !! grin
Madam Suurutu, how have u been? Get in touch whenever u have the time. Ur WhatsApp seems to have been 'abandoned'
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
nattybanta:
welcom back bro, how have u been.
Fine sir...u? Trust u are enjoying the cool weather smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
huntax:
Hello all, forgive me for not going through previous posts as someone might have already answered the question I'm about to ask :

I'd like to get a job in Qatar, as it's difficult to get a job in naija these days. I studied Science and Technology in Unilag and graduated with a second class lower.
My question is ; Is there hope for me of getting a job in Qatar?...and if there is, what are the processes in need to go through to secure a job over there?

I know my questions require a lot of answers, I'd really be appreciative to anyone who takes his time to answer them all.
Thank you so much.
Cc justwise
Ur question does require quite some explanation but I'd just be direct with u. The chances of u getting a job directly from Nigeria are very very very slim...I tired so hard not to actually use the word 'impossible'. wink

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by huntax(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
DrDre1:

Ur question does require quite some explanation but I'd just be direct with u. The chances of u getting a job directly from Nigeria are very very very slim...I tired so hard not to actually use the word 'impossible'. wink
Lol, I appreciate the reply and I caught the humour in it as well....

Well, e go better.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
huntax:

Lol, I appreciate the reply and I caught the humour in it as well....

Well, e go better.
Good thing u've got a good sense of humour sir. wink
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gman15: 2:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Please friends in dubai, can anyone help me on how to get dps certificate? And it's cost pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.