Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (938839 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
please how can one confirm if his work permit is authentic ?

I just did my thumb print
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
etoman1:
please how can one confirm if his work permit is authentic ?

I just did my thumb print
just have faith
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jayjay0:

Hello.. am making plans to visit dubai next year ..i will like to know a little about dubai and Nigerians over there
ogbeni don't be lazy, read from page 0 to last page, infact start from the first thread and read in-between lines. As per knowing about Nigerians here, when u Come u go know usgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
nattybanta:
just have faith
so it can't be tracked the way visa is been tracked ??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bloodykiller: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
i have a friend that wants to go to dubai for greener pasture any help

cc

op
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Jayjay0(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
NONNYG:
ogbeni don't be lazy, read from page 0 to last page, infact start from the first thread and read in-between lines. As per knowing about Nigerians here, when u Come u go know usgrin
Bro that's not possible to read from scratch..just help a brother with some info
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jayjay0:

Bro that's not possible to read from scratch..just help a brother with some info

If a brother will not help himself by at least reading some pages back.
Then no one is going to spoon feed him information.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Jayjay0(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
worry359:

If a brother will not help himself by at least reading some pages back.
Then no one is going to spoon feed him information.
What's wrong with you people.. i have some of the info there but i want to get good information from someone who stay there whats wrong with that?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 3:36am On Nov 18, 2016
I hail oh with Arubab scarf and hot Chaya ☕ ... Been a minute... How una dey grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 6:20am On Nov 18, 2016
People should ignore this visa ban rumours. If you follow the right and genuine source you will have it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2016
My bro don show face ooo
How your side baba
lovere:
People should ignore this visa ban rumours. If you follow the right and genuine source you will have it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Femcesc07:
My bro don show face ooo
How your side baba

Am fine brother,it has been God. I just want everyone to believe in your dream and ability. You will surely make it.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tonyzeal(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2016
How much will it cost me to get a dubai visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2016
NONNYG:
Dubai is in United Arab Emirates. Nigerians here are same as in nijA...hope you understand
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by freudianslip(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
tonyzeal:
How much will it cost me to get a dubai visa?
18million naira

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dammyllionaire(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
oyeleye22:
Please is it immediately there is a approval from ministry of Labour you get an application number. Some one please reply. No one has replied my questions so far

Pls Bro, have u gotten a job in Dubai already and how do u apply for the job?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fohiss: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
HILCROWN:

Only Etihad fly direct to UAE.
not only etihad ...emirate fly direct too
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
pls what's the next thing after they confirm/approve your thumb print
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agisky1975: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
idolda:
I wasn't the one that posted it. You can check UAE job sites for opportunities for GPs and see how abundant they are or not. You can also ask friends who are on ground in UAE for direction.

Note that Healthcare industry is a regulated profession in UAE just like in Naija so you need to be licensed or at least have eligibility letter before you can be considered for employment. If you are interested in Abu Dhabi check HAAD website for the requirements and registration guidelines but if it is Dubai check DHA website. Both start with you verifying your credentials and years of experience with a verification company called DATAFLOW after which you now apply to HAAD or DHA which reviewed your application, approve you for exam (either written or oral) after passing which you can proceed to the last stage (look for employer that would sponsor your license - not sure sha) but in all you don't need to attestate your documents in Nigeria at all.

Hope that helps a little?
Thanks so much, I really appreciate this piece of information, will surely give you a feedback
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Tunjinodaysoff:
Dubai is in United Arab Emirates. Nigerians here are same as in nijA...hope you understand
hahaha, English master, I meant over here (Dubai) cos that's where I am.

I really had a good time with Gocci this evening, he said his absence here is because of the nature of his work, he's a gentleman like megrin . He's the 3rd nairalander I've met over here.. Looking forward to meeting more nairalanders
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2016
Thanks for the encouragement bro
God bless your hustle baba
lovere:

Am fine brother,it has been God. I just want everyone to believe in your dream and ability. You will surely make it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 3:45am On Nov 19, 2016
Nice one Nonny
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 4:54am On Nov 19, 2016
NONNYG:

I really had a good time with Gocci this evening, he said his absence here is because of the nature of his work, he's a gentleman like megrin . He's the 3rd nairalander I've met over here.. Looking forward to meeting more nairalanders
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 4:57am On Nov 19, 2016
English student...sorry ehn. the message i sent you was meant for Jayjay0...not you.
NONNYG:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 5:06am On Nov 19, 2016
NONNYG:

9c meeting yu last 9t, hopefully this time nxt week, i shld have tge whole of the time for mysef grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 6:13am On Nov 19, 2016
[
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by adollyboy(m): 6:23am On Nov 19, 2016
About Egyptair transit, we spent less than one hour at Egypt Airport before we took off to Dubai. But I think the hours usually spent at the stop over thing depends on booking. When I booked my flight at Egyptair H/O in Lagos ,the sales rep.was so kind and patient that she showed us all the flight schedule for that month including the take off time from Egypt to Dubai. So when we(me and my wife) saw flight that will take off one hour after arrival at Egypt Airport, we just booked that one time. Meanwhile, there were some that will take off 24hrs after. That's why I said it depends on booking. My advice again is that it is better one book directly from the airline office. They give better information as per the flight schedule unlike the agents that are just desperate to sell. Even here in Dubai, when I wanted extension, I went to their head office in Deira, and they gave better information compared to what I have heard from people around.
But I must say, there is nothing special about their service anyway. They will give u juice /drink inside disposable cup
For about 2days, after arriving Dubai my ears were blocked.I experienced seriously pains in my ears that I started crying in the plane.Though people say it was the position I sat in the plane, some said it was because am not used to it. Also, u should beware of buying promotional flight ticket from agents because it might deny u some benefits of the airline.
l wish anyone coming to Dubai good luck. But be prepared to face challenges. So many things we read, hear about Dubai particularly on Job opportunities are not correct.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2016
please how much was the ticket and where in lagos is their office situated
adollyboy:
About Egyptair transit, we spent less than one hour at Egypt Airport before we took off to Dubai. But I think the hours usually spent at the stop over thing depends on booking. When I booked my flight at Egyptair H/O in Lagos ,the sales rep.was so kind and patient that she showed us all the flight schedule for that month including the take off time from Egypt to Dubai. So when we(me and my wife) saw flight that will take off one hour after arrival at Egypt Airport, we just booked that one time. Meanwhile, there were some that will take off 24hrs after. That's why I said it depends on booking. My advice again is that it is better one book directly from the airline office. They give better information as per the flight schedule unlike the agents that are just desperate to sell. Even here in Dubai, when I wanted extension, I went to their head office in Deira, and they gave better information compared to what I have heard from people around.
But I must say, there is nothing special about their service anyway. They will give u juice /drink inside disposable cup
For about 2days, after arriving Dubai my ears were blocked.I experienced seriously pains in my ears that I started crying in the plane.Though people say it was the position I sat in the plane, some said it was because am not used to it. Also, u should beware of buying promotional flight ticket from agents because it might deny u some benefits of the airline.
l wish anyone coming to Dubai good luck. But be prepared to face challenges. So many things we read, hear about Dubai particularly on Job opportunities are not correct.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by galantjoe(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2016
NONNYG:

helo op.

i want to travel to dubai, my friend said that it will cost me N830,000 including visa and flight fee

so i want to know if the amount is fair.

thank u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by freudianslip(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
galantjoe:

helo op.

i want to travel to dubai, my friend said that it will cost me N830,000 including visa and flight fee

so i want to know if the amount is fair.

thank u
bad investment.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by galantjoe(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
freudianslip:
bad investment.

meaning what.

please elaborate. is not advisable to travel to dubai this time

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.