Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924443 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by veneza(f): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
naijaboy756:
is it because it will be seen as a form of advert?
yes and it will also give room for scammers to dupe nairalanders.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
naijaboy756:
is it because it will be seen as a form of advert?

I dunno o......have u gotten your own visa yet
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
nattybanta:
at MMIA wen trying to get my boarding pass bk here this week, met two guys with fake visa one of them was crying like a baby, i really felt for him cos he already bought ticket.

fake visa awwwww those guys on jiji na confirm scammer.......so when u guys say diy i no blame una but mehn diy process dey make guys fall victim most times too...ignorance is a big disease o....this whole visa thing tire me i swear man
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
veneza:
I understand your plight OK, you will get lucky some day but please try your best to b calm so you won't be scam.

veneza i dont know how to check mail on nl here o.....i clicked on it but nothing cameup..abi make i check my mail?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by veneza(f): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

veneza i dont know how to check mail on nl here o.....i clicked on it but nothing cameup..abi make i check my mail?

check it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

I dunno o......have u gotten your own visa yet
Not yet... Have not started processing sef
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

fake visa awwwww those guys on jiji na confirm scammer.......so when u guys say diy i no blame una but mehn diy process dey make guys fall victim most times too...ignorance is a big disease o....this whole visa thing tire me i swear man
So even JIJI guys na scammers too... hmmmm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
veneza:

may be or drop it

omos24ever@gmail.com
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
naijaboy756:
So even JIJI guys na scammers too... hmmmm

them no even need tell person sef...by thier advert we know them

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kunlewa:
This visa is VALID till 21-Apr-2017...... That is you must use it to travel before 21-April-2017....Congrats

Is that answer for my request bro?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
veneza:

very correct I believe they are some persons who can be of help,, mod, and op please come to our rescue.
Mods please consider this
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justjify(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
NONNYG:
Few days ago I was given a birthday voucher from the GM of our hotel, I decided to invite my unseen friend though we have been discussing since I was in 9ja, He's an Indian, we met here on NL, he reside in Abu Dhabi and school in Dubai, his moniker is IndianBwoy, he knows a lot about Nigeria from politics, boko haram mattergrin etc, the one wey shock be say him sabi speak pigin. He once told me to call him Babalawogrin.

To shorten the story, I invited him for the lunch, he didn't give me 100% assurance that he will come but would try to come with a friend, since the lunch is for 2, we planned on paying for 1 extra while we utilize the 2. The fear of him disappointing made me to post the invite here, of which Ugsam showed interest.
We chatted and I told him the situation on ground, we agreed if the Indian guy didn't show up, he will make it up for me.

Make I continue? Abi i dey derail the tread since na UAE/QATAR VISA DIY threadgrin

Baba, continue jorr

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kunmi15(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
Visa Fees at a Glance

VISA TYPE Visa Fees in AED
Duration of stay : 90 days (Visit Visa) 800
Duration of stay : 30 days (Tourist Visa) 330
Duration of stay : 14 days (Service Visa) 330
90 Days Multi Entry Long Term Visa 1650
30 Days Multi Entry Short Term Visa 800
Cancellation Charge 110

“Dear Customer, we request you to collect your electronic receipt on payment at our Visa Application Centres”

http://www.dubaivisa.net/uae/visa-fees-at-glance.html

since everyone is against the use of employment visa,had to google this out.....according to the above a 90days visa cost 800 aed thats about 106400 naira using the current 133 exhange rate,if this is the amount y am i seeing 400k and 300k been posted here as requested by agents....the thing tire me,person no go fit ask question the next thing u see is this thread is DIY THREAD

please how did you get this info? Have been trying to get a trustworthy agent please hope this is real
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
kunmi15:
please how did you get this info? Have been trying to get a trustworthy agent please hope this is real

the website is there sir...dubaivisa.net
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
MY STORY
This is in line to my earlier promise to share my story here on this tread how I got a job in UAE September last year exactly one month of landing in UAE with three months tourist visa. I must really say it wasn’t easy it’s just that God in his mercy has always been covering me.

First I was in Nigeria running small private business but the socio- economic and political crises in Nigeria made me began to begin to develop this urge to travel outside the country to search for a better life and gather international experience. I had so many countries in my mind Europe, Canada, Australia but UAE was the least option for me then. I developed interest in UAE when I came across this tread as it seems to be the easiest and the cheapest to undertake.

Getting UAE visa I thought initially would not be a difficult task since I have a trusted friend in UAE who earlier assured me that if I sent money my visa would come out in 5 working days. After I sent money to him story changed, from one week to two weeks no news about the visa. It finally took almost one month for him to send the visa. It was when I arrived in UAE that I got to understand that the person he gave money for the visa did not apply for it on time due to reasons best known to him. In fact the delays almost affected my relationship with my friend then as I thought my money has entered voicemail.

With the help of Nairalanders here I was able ascertain the authenticity of the visa. I immediately changed gear “obodo oyibo, here I come”. I booked my ticket through wakanow (two weeks ahead of time) and proceeded to Abuja to authenticate my certificates. It took me like one week to get all my certificates authenticated in Abuja.

I would advise any first timer to travel through Abuja airport as I did not experience harassments and hassles usually associated with Lagos. From Abuja to Addis Ababa and to Dubai it was a smooth journey. I was welcomed by my friend at the airport who had been waiting to receive me. I must say it was a wonderful experience for me as I saw new world immediately I stepped out of the flight. The infrastructures and orderly way things were done here. My friend took me to his apartment in Ajman where I paid for accommodation with Wi-Fi and the job hunt began…

I searched for job nobe small oh! Every day I was sending out hundreds of applications and CVs including phone calls. I remember one particular interview I went to, the Indian woman asked me to deposit 1000AED to be offered a job. I just looked at the women tell her” say I dey come”. There was another one I went for in Dubai with two Nairalanders the crowd I saw there no be small. In all these I never gave up. Some people were already telling me to forget about looking for job online instead look for money and pay any agent for menial job.

One morning I was searching for a job online and I saw this job advert. I got interest on the job and I called the number the oyibo man picked it and did some interview on me. He immediately invited to his company for physical interview. That was how I got the job five months ago, but wait for part two…

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
lovere:
MY STORY
This is in line to my earlier promise to share my story here on this tread how I got a job in UAE September last year exactly one month of landing in UAE with three months tourist visa. I must really say it wasn’t easy it’s just that God in his mercy has always been covering me.

First I was in Nigeria running small private business but the socio- economic and political crises in Nigeria made me began to begin to develop this urge to travel outside the country to search for a better life and gather international experience. I had so many countries in my mind Europe, Canada, Australia but UAE was the least option for me then. I developed interest in UAE when I came across this tread as it seems to be the easiest and the cheapest to undertake.

Getting UAE visa I thought initially would not be a difficult task since I have a trusted friend in UAE who earlier assured me that if I sent money my visa would come out in 5 working days. After I sent money to him story changed, from one week to two weeks no news about the visa. It finally took almost one month for him to send the visa. It was when I arrived in UAE that I got to understand that the person he gave money for the visa did not apply for it on time due to reasons best known to him. In fact the delays almost affected my relationship with my friend then as I thought my money has entered voicemail.

With the help of Nairalanders here I was able ascertain the authenticity of the visa. I immediately changed gear “obodo oyibo, here I come”. I booked my ticket through wakanow (two weeks ahead of time) and proceeded to Abuja to authenticate my certificates. It took me like one week to get all my certificates authenticated in Abuja.

I would advise any first timer to travel through Abuja airport as I did not experience harassments and hassles usually associated with Lagos. From Abuja to Addis Ababa and to Dubai it was a smooth journey. I was welcomed by my friend at the airport who had been waiting to receive me. I must say it was a wonderful experience for me as I saw new world immediately I stepped out of the flight. The infrastructures and orderly way things were done here. My friend took me to his apartment in Ajman where I paid for accommodation with Wi-Fi and the job hunt began…

I searched for job nobe small oh! Every day I was sending out hundreds of applications and CVs including phone calls. I remember one particular interview I went to, the Indian woman asked me to deposit 1000AED to be offered a job. I just looked at the women tell her” say I dey come”. There was another one I went for in Dubai with two Nairalanders the crowd I saw there no be small. In all these I never gave up. Some people were already telling me to forget about looking for job online instead look for money and pay any agent for menial job.

One morning I was searching for a job online and I saw this job advert. I got interest on the job and I called the number the oyibo man picked it and did some interview on me. He immediately invited to his company for physical interview. That was how I got the job but wait for five months ago but wait for part two…
abeg kwantunue ni ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
pls how wise is it to go for certificate authentification when visa has not even been applied for?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
icedbreez:

Is that answer for my request bro?
Yes
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nice write up @Lovere. Mine coming soon.

Make I finish about the lunch/flexin first.

At exactly 11am yesterday, I received his WhatsApp message thus 'BRO SEND ME YOUR LOCATION, AM ON MY WAY WITH MY FRIEND. I immediately responded to that, after like 1:30 I got a call from him that they parked somewhere close my place, with toyota Camry...., it took me quite some time to locate them, off we drove to the hotel. Thank God for the help of GPS, that was how they drove from Abu Dhabi to my location.

As we reached the hotel, see as I dey form bossgrin imagine my colleague opening door for us, to be a guest sweet oooo. Even those fine ladies wey no send me come dey greet us with smile join.

When we got to the restaurant, we were presented with a menu list to make our choice.....

To be continued...

Going to work now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justjify(m): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
NONNYG:

At exactly 11am yesterday, I received his WhatsApp message thus 'BRO SEND ME YOUR LOCATION, AM ON Mam WAY WITH MY FRIEND. I immediately responded to that, after like 1:30 I got a call from him that they parked somewhere close my place, with toyota Camry...., it took me quite some time to locate them, off we drove to the hotel. Thank God for the help of GPS, that was how they drove from Abu Dhabi to my location.

As we reached the hotel, see as I dey form bossgrin imagine my colleague opening door for us, to be a guest sweet oooo. Even those fine ladies wey no send me come dey greet us with smile join.

When we got to the restaurant, we were presented with a menu list to make our choice.....

To be continued...

Going to work now
Make una no make us drown in suspense na... I am greening with envy. Make una show working na! undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kunlewa:
Yes

Thanks Kunlewa, u too much. Can you tell the duration of the visa Sir?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gman15: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Thanks samhay, but pls can you tell me the procedure to apply for dps and it's price. I have browsed it but can't find it's cost
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
lovere:
MY STORY

Nice write up bro, you are indeed favoured, make you update us with the second part sharp sharp ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
NONNYG:
broda make you self update us with your experience jare, we can't wait to read em to continue given hope for ha better days ahead ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
icedbreez:

Thanks Kunlewa, u too much. Can you tell the duration of the visa Sir?
3month visit Visa...... Since they gave you two months to prepare before you leave Nija

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 12:06am On Feb 24, 2017
lovere:
MY STORY

One morning I was searching for a job online and I saw this job advert. I got interest on the job and I called the number the oyibo man picked it and did some interview on me. He immediately invited to his company for physical interview. That was how I got the job but wait for five months ago but wait for part two…

Nice 1 baba

God is Good

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Part two

I was asked to resume immediately the next day after the interview and I was introduced to other staff of the company. I was informed by my Boss that I would undergo training, assessment and evaluation which will run for one month before they would start processing my working visa. I took the job and every task given to me with all seriousness, zeal and dedication.

At the end of the first month on the job, my boss called me and informed me that he was impressed with my performance and I have become a part of his team and that he would start processing my working papers. Now I had less than one month before my tourist visa kalas. I became apprehensive and worried since I have not signed any contract papers with the company.

Less than two days before my tourist visa kalas i went and informed my boss about the situation and that was when he broke the news to me that he is having issues with the government which has affected his company to recruit workers (I almost fainted that day). But he assured me that everything will be taken care of but it would take time. He gave me options, to move to Oman for one month visa change or go back to Nigeria and wait for employment visa he will send to me as soon as he sorts things out with the government. The two options were not really good to me based on stories I have heard about what happens to Nigerians who are sent back to their countries and the company never sent them employment visa. I proposed to my boss that I want another three months tourist visa. And he accepted the option and even gave me about 3000AED to go for the visa change. I must really say that My Boss is a nice guy.

I arranged for another three months visa change though sarjah based Tourist Company. The company took us to sarjah airport. I went to Kuwait for visa change and came back with another three months visa which was issued to me at sarjah airport. Am back again to the company with another three months visa to UAE. My Boss was delighted to see me the next day at the office.

…to be continued.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2017
NONNYG:

At exactly 11am yesterday, I received his WhatsApp message thus 'BRO SEND ME YOUR LOCATION, AM ON MY WAY WITH MY FRIEND. I immediately responded to that, after like 1:30 I got a call from him that they parked somewhere close my place, with toyota Camry...., it took me quite some time to locate them, off we drove to the hotel. Thank God for the help of GPS, that was how they drove from Abu Dhabi to my location.

To be continued...

Going to work now

I KNOW hospitality jobs abounds in the UaE NA THAT 3 months visa be the wahala,am in the industry so i know if i should come over my job search will be purely on the hospitality industry........

abeg jump from this restaurant story to how u got the job and all that,,,,na that one be koko for me really
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2017
lovere:
Part two

I was asked to resume immediately the next day after the interview and I was introduced to other staff of the company. I was informed by my Boss that I would undergo training, assessment and evaluation which will run for one month before they would start processing my working visa. I took the job and every task given to me with all seriousness, zeal and dedication.

At the end of the first month on the job, my boss called me and informed me that he was impressed with my performance and I have become a part of his team and that he would start processing my working papers. Now I had less than one month before my tourist visa kalas. I became apprehensive and worried since I have not signed any contract papers with the company.

Less than two days before my tourist visa kalas i went and informed my boss about the situation and that was when he broke the news to me that he is having issues with the government which has affected his company to recruit workers (I almost fainted that day). But he assured me that everything will be taken care of but it would take time. He gave me options, to move to Oman for one month visa change or go back to Nigeria and wait for employment visa he will send to me as soon as he sorts things out with the government. The two options were not really good to me based on stories I have heard about what happens to Nigerians who are sent back to their countries and the company never sent them employment visa. I proposed to my boss that I want another three months tourist visa. And he accepted the option and even gave me about 3000AED to go for the visa change. I must really say that My Boss is a nice guy.

I arranged for another three months visa change though sarjah based Tourist Company. The company took us to sarjah airport. I went to Kuwait for visa change and came back with another three months visa which was issued to me at sarjah airport. Am back again to the company with another three months visa to UAE. My Boss was delighted to see me the next day at the office.

…to be continued.

this is favour at work

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.