Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (928432 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
give it a trial... no one can tell

I appreciate your advice, however, was wondering if you'd be facilitating the application since I've made you aware

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
Please be informed, Sobha developers have the following positions in dubai… recruitment in progress…If you know someone suitable let me know.

S.No Position Function
1 Assistant QS QS
2 Asst Technical Manager Technical
3 Asst Technical Manager Technical
4 AVP Projects Project Head
5 B/W Foreman Foreman
6 Cad Draftsman Draftsman
7 Construction Manager Construction
8 Construction Manager Construction
9 Construction Manager Construction
10 Cost Clerk QS
11 Document Controller Document Control
12 Draftsman Draftsman
13 Draftsman Draftsman
14 Draughtsman Arch Draftsman
15 Draughtsman Civil Draftsman
16 Finishing Engineer Project Engineer
17 Finishing Foreman Foreman
18 Finishing Foreman Foreman
19 Foreman Foreman
20 Foreman Foreman
21 Foreman Foreman
22 Foreman /Sup- Finishing Foreman
23 Foreman Concrete Mason Foreman
24 Foreman Finishes Foreman
25 Foreman Scaffolding Foreman
26 Foreman Structural Foreman
27 Foreman/Sup-Flooring/tiling Foreman
28 Foreman/Sup-Joinery Foreman
29 Foreman/sup-Waterproofing Foreman
30 HSE Engineer HSE
31 HSE Manager HSE
32 HSE Manager HSE
33 HSE Officer HSE
34 HSE Officers HSE
35 Jr. QA/QC Engineer Quality
36 Jr.QS QS
37 Manager QS QS
38 Planning Engineer Planning
39 Planning Engineer Planning
40 Planning Manager Planning
41 Plant/ Logistics Supervisor Supervisor
42 Project Engineer Project Engineer
43 Project Engineer Project Engineer
44 Project Engineer Project Engineer
45 Project Engineer Project Engineer
46 Project Engineer - Finishes Project Engineer
47 Project Head Project Head
48 Project Secretary Secreatry
49 QA/QC Engineer Quality
50 QA/QC Engineer Quality
51 QA/QC Engineer Quality
52 QA/QC Inspector Quality
53 QA/QC Manager Quality
54 QS QS
55 QS Manager QS
56 Safety officer / Inspector HSE
57 Safety Officer/ Inspector HSE
58 Secretary Secreatary
59 Site Engineer Site Engineer
60 Site Engineer Site Engineer
61 Site Engineer Site Engineer
62 Site Engineer Site Engineer
63 Site Engineer Site Engineer
64 Site Engineer Site Engineer
65 Site Engineer -Finishing work Site Engineer
66 Sr. QA/QC Engineer Quality
67 Sr.QS QS
68 Sr.QS/ Estimator QS
69 Store Keeper Stores
70 Storekeeper -Civil Stores
71 Structural Engineer Technical
72 Supervisor Supervisor
73 Supervisor Supervisor
74 Supervisor Supervisor
75 Surveyor Surveyor
76 Surveyor Surveyor
77 Surveyor Surveyor
78 Technical Engineer Technical
79 Technical Manager Technical
80 Time Keeper Timekeeper
81 Time Keeper Timekeeper
82 Timekeeper Timekeeper
83 VP Project Project Head. send your cv to jacob@sobha-me.com or career@sobha-me.com ; hr@sobha-me.com⁠⁠⁠⁠

Honey Cabasag is urgently sourcing CV's for the Dubai Metro Expansion - Expolink 2020 Project:

1. HSE / SAFETY OFFICERS
2. LAND SURVEYORS
3. ASSISTANT SURVEYORS

Must be in UAE with min 5yrs GCC experience in Metro Rail Project, Roads and Bridges construction.

Please send your CV directly to honey.cabasag@expolink2020.com with the desired position as your subject line.

Urgently required HSE Officer for offshore Project - Abu dhabi.

BSC in Health and Safety / 3 year Diploma in Health and Safety + Nebosh + IOSH + Other Safety qualification and minimum 5 Year Offshore oil field ( Island /platform) experience in mandatory.

Package and other benifits will be discussed upon shortlist.

Candidate should be available in UAE and can join immediately

If anyone full filling the above requirements send your CV to : recruitment@ghrdc.ae

HSE Officer 10 Nos UAE

Nebosh certified and min 1 year experience in GCC
Other facilities will informed to candidates if your cv selected.

Send cv with cerificate copies to anurajkovatt85@gmail.com
Am very good in Cad Draftmanship,and am coming to abu dhabi by next weekend,how do i apply
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2017
Where you need to send your CV is attached to the post.

bigteddy206:

Am very good in Cad Draftmanship,and am coming to abu dhabi by next weekend,how do i apply
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2017
Nothing of such bro, I posted as seen, where you will send your CV is enclosed with the past.

okezie007:

I appreciate your advice, however, was wondering if you'd be facilitating the application since I've made you aware
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
lovere:
Part two

I was asked to resume immediately the next day after the interview and I was introduced to other staff of the company. I was informed by my Boss that I would undergo training, assessment and evaluation which will run for one month before they would start processing my working visa. I took the job and every task given to me with all seriousness, zeal and dedication.
favour and mercy speaks indeed, sat here calmly and enjoying your post bro.
Make you post the rest sharp sharp ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
I wonder where this guy called WORRY is while all this dubai agent discussion was going on.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
samhay:
I wonder where this guy called WORRY is while all this dubai agent discussion was going on.
lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
samhay:
grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by veneza(f): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dollar is falling drastically, intended travellers should make use of it while it last.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justjify(m): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
veneza:
Dollar is falling drastically, intended travellers should make use of it while it last.
No be lie sha! Do you want to travel? Or you are out already.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Conclusion…

I resumed work immediately the next day after the visa change in Kuwait. Everybody in the company was delighted to have me back. But my mind is yet to settle. In as much as I want to work in the company I have also made a plan B to look for another Job in a month time if my Boss was unable to sort out issues he has with UAE government.

After like one month I came back from the visa change, my boss called me one morning to announce to me that he has applied for my employment visa, but I should be optimistic that everything would work out fine after they had conducted BACKGROUND SECURITY CHECK on me. This I later found out that due to the nature of my job as it had to do with the UAE security system, they had to run some security checks on me before any visa is issued to me. I thank God for his grace and favor as one morning, my boss called me to happily inform me that I passed the security check and working visa has been issued to me. Oh men see as I happy that day like say arsenal won premiership. Lol…

After like one week the employment visa came out my boss called me one morning that I should get ready for medical test. My heart skipped. It began to beat very fast, I have never gone for HIV, syphilis, malaria or hepatitis test before. I began to remember all the bad bad things I did in Nigeria before coming to UAE. I must say it was one of the coldest moments for me here. Fear gripped me, but I refused to utter it. I went for the test where they took my blood and conducted x-ray on me. Three days gone after the test I did not hear anything from my Boss. My heart was pounding seriously every day. The fifth day my boss told me one morning that my medical test had came out and I PASSED.

My little advice to anybody coming to UAE for job hunt. It is better you do the all the medical test here in Nigeria before coming to UAE. It would make your mind relaxed during your employment process here. I almost died of hypertension when I was waiting for the results. For those of you who don’t know. If you are diagnosed of any of these aforementioned diseases, na instant deportation be that!

After like one week I went for finger print, picture taking and eye scan for my emirate identity card. And I have finally been issued my emirates id .my joy knows no bound.

As I am writing this I have been made the team leader in my company, am on one month training in one university here and also I have been enrolled on a driving school. All expenses paid by my company.

I appreciate all Nairalanders here for your encouragements and advices. It has been God who has been seeing me through.
The End.
Cc

Europe4sure, Justi4jesu, samhay, LEOSIRSIR, Justwise, NONNYG,nattybanta, HILCROWN

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
veneza:
pls explain more...I tink it is good for people that want to leave Naija for UAE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justjify(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
lovere:
Conclusion…

I resumed work immediately the next day after the visa change in Kuwait. Everybody in the company was delighted to have me back. But my mind is yet to settle. In as much as I want to work in the company I have also made a plan B to look for another Job in a month time if my Boss was unable to sort out issues he has with UAE government.

After like one month I came back from the visa change, my boss called me one morning to announce to me that he has applied for my employment visa, but I should be optimistic that everything would work out fine after they had conducted BACKGROUND SECURITY CHECK on me. This I later found out that due to the nature of my job as it had to do with the UAE security system, they had to run some security checks on me before any visa is issued to me. I thank God for his grace and favor as one morning, my boss called me to happily inform me that I passed the security check and working visa has been issued to me. Oh men see as I happy that day like say arsenal won premiership. Lol…

After like one week the employment visa came out my boss called me one morning that I should get ready for medical test. My heart skipped. It began to beat very fast, I have never gone for HIV, syphilis, malaria or hepatitis test before. I began to remember all the bad bad things I did in Nigeria before coming to UAE. I must say it was one of the coldest moments for me here. Fear gripped me, but I refused to utter it. I went for the test where they took my blood and conducted x-ray on me. Three days gone after the test I did not hear anything from my Boss. My heart was pounding seriously every day. The fifth day my boss told me one morning that my medical test had came out and I PASSED.

My little advice to anybody coming to UAE for job hunt. It is better you do the all the medical test here in Nigeria before coming to UAE. It would make your mind relaxed during your employment process here. I almost died of hypertension when I was waiting for the results. For those of you who don’t know. If you are diagnosed of any of these aforementioned diseases, na instant deportation be that!

After like one week I went for finger print, picture taking and eye scan for my emirate identity card. And I have finally been issued my emirates id .my joy knows no bound.

As I am writing this I have been made the team leader in my company, am on one month training in one university here and also I have been enrolled on a driving school. All expenses paid by my company.

I appreciate all Nairalanders here for your encouragements and advices. It has been God who has been seeing me through.
The End.
Cc

Europe4sure, Justi4jesu, samhay, LEOSIRSIR, Justwise, NONNYG,nattybanta, HILCROWN

Good one.

1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by veneza(f): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
naijaboy756:
pls explain more...I tink it is good for people that want to leave Naija for UAE

because visa fees is in dirham or dollar but it favours agents more.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
veneza:

because visa fees is in dirham or dollar but it favours agents more.
still wondering wat d effect is on prospective travellers.

Thanks though

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
lovere:
Conclusion…

congratulations bro, may the bless and favour of God continue to be with you.
It always good to have self determination and focus, it can take one to a long way.... Enjoy your stay in uae bro

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by veneza(f): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
naijaboy756:
still wondering wat d effect is on prospective travellers.

Thanks though

VISA FEES are paid in Dirham or dollar, so if it is DIY you pay a lesser fees because naira is appreciating.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
veneza:
oya make e continue to dey fall like things fall apart jare.
Until it reaches 1naira to 1$ grin, the falling no go stop ooooo.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
highway007:
pls i learnt there are some agents here in nigeria who helps with UAE working vis.....How true is this?
yeah kind of true sha, but people on ground normally advise people to come with ha 3mouth visa and hustle for jobs when they are in uae.
You can also make some research about naija visa agent on google bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2017
NEED VERY URGENTLY VACANCIES IN DUBAI

(NOT CV COLLECTION ONLY TABLE INTERVIEW )

JOB VACANCY LIST
1. ACCOUNTS
2. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER'S
3. MECHANICAL ENGINEER'S
4. PROJECT COORDINATOR'S
5. LOGISTICS COORDINATO'R
6. MATERIAL COORDINATOR'S
7. DOCUMENT CONTROLLER'S
8. RECRUITER'S
9. HR OFFICER'S
10. PERSONAL SECRETARY'S
11. RECEPTIONISIST (FEMALE)
12. DRAFT MAN'S
13. ALUMINUM FABRICATOR'S
14. SAFETY OFFICER'S
15. MACHINE OPERATOR'S
16. CHIEF ACCOUNTAN'S
17. IT TECHNICIAN'S
18. AC TECHNICIAN'S
19. DESIGNER'S

FOOD+TRANSPORTATION PROVIDED.....

CONTACT +9714802977
+9714802988
EMAIL; hradmin@Albaddad. com
adress:Albaddad international techno park, jebel ali freezone south, dubai uae post 56162

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2017
The land is green for you

lovere:
Conclusion…

The End.
Cc

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by copiescopy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
na wa oo till now no one gree let me know my visa stats . abi i wrong any of una ?

Sylvester Oliseji
301/2017/77/0205768
10/18/1976
A07018327

uid no 52862700

cc @Nattybanta, @Justi4jesu
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by iiiyyyk(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
I de greet every member in the house, especially all our gurus
pls good people in the house can someone clearify this for me.

sombody has UAE residence Visa in her passport.
and intends to return to nigeria for change of name and get a newpassport with the new name.
will she face problems with immigration entrying back into UAE with both old and new passport, with the new pasport bearing the new name, as d old pasport with old name and residence visa will expire soon.

Thanks Good people.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by hotboz: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
nice to be here.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:17am On Feb 26, 2017
hotboz:
nice to be here.
u don pay ur membership fee?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:48am On Feb 26, 2017
iiiyyyk:

I de greet every member in the house, especially all our gurus
pls good people in the house can someone clearify this for me.

sombody has UAE residence Visa in her passport.
and intends to return to nigeria for change of name and get a newpassport with the new name.
will she face problems with immigration entrying back into UAE with both old and new passport, with the new pasport bearing the new name, as d old pasport with old name and residence visa will expire soon.

Thanks Good people.
nope she wouldn't have any problem so far as she has an attested supporting document for changing her name and also she should attach the old passport to the new one and carry it along because they cant transfer the visa to the new one till it expires.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sosy25: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2017
If someone wants to explain "God's favour" to someone. The best thing is to give the person this your story to read and the person would understand and be enlightened.
lovere:
Conclusion…

The End.
Cc

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by iiiyyyk(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
nattybanta:

nope she wouldn't have any problem so far as she has an attested supporting document for changing her name and also she should attach the old passport to the new one and carry it along because they cant transfer the visa to the new one till it expires.

Thanks soo much.

so does it mean she would have to take the documents used for change of name to ministry of foriegn affairs and UAE embassy for attestation b4 re entrying UAE with both old and new passport?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by yemzy26: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
hello house,please someone who just entered dubai and just notarized his certificates(didnt do any abuja authenticatio)

Can this person get a job?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tosinet(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Please after authentication of my certificates at the MOE and MOFA, is it necessary /compulsory to take it to UAE embassy for further legalization?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ewenla202: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
@Tosinet exactly sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.