Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927067 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Forex2020247: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
House am coming this first week of April to dubai may God bless me hustle
Amen

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Forex2020247: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
House am coming this first week of April to dubai may God bless my hustle
Amen
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MyPicsSaysItall: 2:59am On Mar 30, 2017
gabbychill9922:
Thanks to all who offer invaluable suggestion on this platform, it was through ur help that I'm gainfully employed in the UAE today... Big shout out to Natty (u r the boss) but I'm still expecting my Burger. Also, thanks to all those who utilize little opportunity to make jest of people, it was you who thought me to be frugal in asking questions.

My advice for anyone with the intention to come here in search of job is to pray, gather enough information and proceed without fear. As I have received so shall I give back. So, I will always be back to contribute and give tangible suggestions... Finally, Dubai is not bread and butter like some people paint it to be and be careful with agents who promise u job on arrival. Most good companies don't need agents to recruit since there is always pool of capable workforce looking for job in Dubai. Back to work..

#God bless Nigeria.

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:03am On Mar 30, 2017
Forex2020247:
House am coming this first week of April to dubai may God bless my hustle
Amen
just be prepared so you can pursue and overtake ASAP.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:26am On Mar 30, 2017
wolemine:
pls gurus in the house, kindly assist with this inquiry. How do one know if a visa application is submitted on his behalf so as not to do double application.

Why not confirm the person helping you to apply for it and also if in doubt you can always call the immigration number on the front page.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Forex2020247: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2017
nattybanta:
just be prepared so you can pursue and overtake ASAP.

Boss am on surveying and geo informatics side any openings I dey prekede
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2017
Forex2020247:

Boss am on surveying and geo informatics side any openings I dey prekede
Have no idea of that profession over here , someone can guide u from the thread.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Forex2020247: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2017
nattybanta:
Have no idea of that profession over here , someone can guide u from the thread.
Ok
Thank you for your time
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2017
Carefully Go through this site, they have lots of vacancies. Experience is required.

http://5-cont.com/home
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Iamcute(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
nattybanta:

I greet you Boss. . Do you or Anyone in the house with ideas about the food and bakers confectionery industries? I have a two year working experience as a slicer and dispatcher.. Any luck here? Thanks..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
justi4jesu:

Why not confirm the person helping you to apply for it and also if in doubt you can always call the immigration number on the front page.

Thanks, do i need other information as application id or by just calling the number i can get the necessary status inquiry. Please kindly assist in this regard.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
wolemine:

Thanks, do i need other information as application id or by just calling the number i can get the necessary status inquiry. Please kindly assist in this regard.

Only your passport number will be enough. So just call them up.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by japhethGold: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hello good people,

I am finance manager in Nigeria and want to know if I move to Dubai, will I get a finance manager or senior accountant's job with 3 months visit visa.

I count on our experience people in the house to advise please.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ewenla202: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
So far so good I almost concluding the authentication exercise. The amount of money anyone will be asked to pay is N 300 per each certificate. It is just that there several "unofficial charges" especially in the federal ministry of education. The people at foreign affairs ministry are not exploitative. Though the security men at the foreign affairs gate, will want to prey upon you if you allow them by asking you to pay them so that they fast track the process. One useless civil defence officer demanding, 6K from me for 3 certs! At the UAE embassy the rate is still 18K per certificates. Time for submission is now 11am at least for today o. I was asked to come back next Wednesday 2-3pm.
Tips : It is advisable that you generate your REMITA RRR and perhaps make payment, because the banks around the Federal secretariat are always without 'remita service'. God will bless our hustle.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolfa(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ewenla202:
So far so good I almost concluding the authentication exercise. The amount of money anyone will be asked to pay is N 300 per each certificate. It is just that there several "unofficial charges" especially in the federal ministry of education. The people at foreign affairs ministry are not exploitative. Though the security men at the foreign affairs gate, will want to prey upon you if you allow them by asking you to pay them so that they fast track the process. One useless civil defence officer demanding, 6K from me for 3 certs! At the UAE embassy the rate is still 18K per certificates. Time for submission is now 11am at least for today o. I was asked to come back next Wednesday 2-3pm.
Tips : It is advisable that you generate your REMITA RRR and perhaps make payment, because the banks around the Federal secretariat are always without 'remita service'. God will bless our hustle.
thanks for the update....can you please expantiate on generating the remita payment and which of the ministry is it applicable to??

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gabbychill9922: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Iamcute:

I greet you Boss. . Do you or Anyone in the house with ideas about the food and bakers confectionery industries? I have a two year working experience as a slicer and dispatcher.. Any luck here? Thanks..

Hello, the hospitality industry (food and bakery inclusive) in the UAE is huge and probably the highest employer of labour given the country's status as a tourist hub. So, ur experience may help u land a good job if you can prove your worth to employers. Wish u all the best bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gabbychill9922: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
japhethGold:

Hello good people,

I am finance manager in Nigeria and want to know if I move to Dubai, will I get a finance manager or senior accountant's job with 3 months visit visa.

Oga boss, it may not be easy to get the positions you are eyeing given the country u r coming from and lack of gulf experience which is gold in the UAE. If you wouldn't mind starting with an entry-level position while u gain UAE experience and create contacts, then, u may come over. But if you want to maintain such positions, then, I will advice you create a professional LinkedIn profile and connect with recruiters in your industry of interest, they would be in better position to advise and help you.... Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolfa(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
gabbychill9922:

Oga boss, it may not be easy to get the positions you are eyeing given the country u r coming from and lack of gulf experience which is gold in the UAE. If you wouldn't mind starting with an entry-level position while u gain UAE experience and create contacts, then, u may come over. But if you want to maintain such positions, then, I will advice you create a professional LinkedIn profile and connect with recruiters in your industry of interest, they would be in better position to advise and help you.... Cheers.
good bro, please any prospects for a graduate msc engineering geology graduate over there....as in do they have related jobs in UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ewenla202: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
@Tolfa, visit remita.net and select pay federal government agencies option. It is applicable to federal ministries of education and foreign affairs only.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oneah(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders,
Pls i want the guru in the house to help with this.
I had a meeting with someone in Nigeria who just "registered his business in dubai" and "said" the advantage includes he has opportunity to bring in 5 people to work with him and now he wants to sell slots for a sum and if i am interested i can partake of it.....and he said that will give me 2 yrs working visa as it is.

From our discussion i gathered that;

1. He has just been to Dubai twice on tourist visa, someone helped him with the registration and he just wanna travel to see his office and all.

2. He has no financial power or will to employ me which means i will have to find my bearing.

lastly some questions i don't want to ask him cos i know the best he can do is to tell me something i want to hear and i know i can gather truth better here.

1. is there any avenue that create such passage to Dubai?

2. if there is and i get a 2yr working visa....is it possible i don't work with him upon entrance and look for job elsewhere or i have to serve a particular period with him b4 i can get job elsewhere?

i just need answers for the 2 questions....pls my people...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
The fear of the test results of hepatitis,Syphilis,And Hiv is the beginning of wisdom for anybody going to the uae....

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Iamcute(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
gabbychill9922:

Hello, the hospitality industry (food and bakery inclusive) in the UAE is huge and probably the highest employer of labour given the country's status as a tourist hub. So, ur experience may help u land a good job if you can prove your worth to employers. Wish u all the best bro.

Thanks for the prompt reply.. All the best bro

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Rilwayne001: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
This is probably a scam. Make your findings well before falling for it,

My 3 kobo.
oneah:
I had a meeting with someone in Nigeria who just "registered his business in dubai" and "said" the advantage includes he has opportunity to bring in 5 people to work with him and now he wants to sell slots for a sum and if i am interested i can partake of it.....and he said that will give me 2 yrs working visa as it is.

1. He has just been to Dubai twice on tourist visa, someone helped him with the registration and he just wanna travel to see his office and all.

2. He has no financial power or will to employ me which means i will have to find my bearing.

lastly some questions i don't want to ask him cos i know the best he can do is to tell me something i want to hear and i know i can gather truth better here.

2. if there is and i get a 2yr working visa....is it possible i don't work with him upon entrance and look for job elsewhere or i have to serve a particular period with him b4 i can get job elsewhere?

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2017
SCAM
oneah:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jamesy212(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Please house, I need list of affordable universities to study medicine in UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolfa(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ewenla202:
@Tolfa, visit remita.net and select pay federal government agencies option. It is applicable to federal ministries of education and foreign affairs only.
the 300 naira payment per certificate is applicable to both ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
jamesy212:
Please house, I need list of affordable universities to study medicine in UAE.
medicine in UAE? Why UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
oneah:

1. Yes
2. You are free to go wherever you wish, he has to process your residence permit before 30days of entry elapses.
Its not a scam , ppl do it over here and then look for part time jobs , but I don't know if your man is legit. You can get me the name of the company and i would findout on whose name its registered.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
tolfa:

good bro, please any prospects for a graduate msc engineering geology graduate over there....as in do they have related jobs in UAE?
yes. Google would do you a lot of good
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
japhethGold:

Hello good people,

if you have ACCA, you are good to go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.