Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (925046 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wise14life: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2017
nattybanta:

i don't know if you are talking about UAE Immigration or Dubai Immigration, cos Dubai Immigration do not issue 90days visa for almost a year now, if u apply, it would remain pending till eternity. verify if its Dubai or other Emirates.

Okay thanks alot, let me verify.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
pls wat is the minimum number of days it will take to process a 2 weeks visit visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wise14life: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
wise14life:

Okay thanks alot, let me verify.

It is UAE immigration, I have verified please assist with the number of days it takes to get 90days UAE Visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
odalonu12:

is the agreement between me and the company or me and the agent
and what if I want the company to pay the flight
pls I need ur answers
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eddiecute86(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
wise14life:

It is UAE immigration, I have verified please assist with the number of days it takes to get 90days UAE Visa.

Let me help you out based on my experience.
Some one here said it took his own 3 weeks and mine came out last week also 3weeks from my calculation.
So based on logistics it takes about 10 working days excluding Fri. sat. sun.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wise14life: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Eddiecute86:

Let me help you out based on my experience.
Some one here said it took his own 3 weeks and mine came out last week also 3weeks from my calculation.
So based on logistics it takes about 10 working days excluding Fri. sat. sun.

Thanks alot, I really appreciate, based on logistics when I enter I go need una help/support O.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eddiecute86(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
wise14life:

Thanks alot, I really appreciate, based on logistics when I enter I go need una help/support O.

I have not gone yet mine just came out last thursday.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by llionaire(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Eddiecute86:

how much did you get 3 months visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wise14life: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Eddiecute86:

Okay God bless your hustle! Safe flight.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gharnew112(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Just remove your mind from this, if you are caught, na OYO go be your case. There are some things that are not idle to be discussed on a public forum, hope you are aware this is a Muslim country. angry[/quote]

@justi I want to ask if someone could overstay is visa after getting work in UAE for a visa of 2months ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cent24(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
pls, gurus in the house help me out,

firstly, is it better for me to get my uae working visa from naija here through a visa agent or is it better i get the three month visiting visa and search for job myself when i arrive uae?
secondly, what will happen if one couldn't get work within the three months?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
BETTER 3 MONTHS IF YOU HAVE WHAT THE JOB MARKET IN UAE NEEDS.

SECOND ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS EITHER YOU GO BACK TO NIJA OR YOU EXTEND YOUR VISA AGAIN TO 3 MONTHS
Cent24:
pls, gurus in the house help me out,

firstly, is it better for me to get my uae working visa from naija here through a visa agent or is it better i get the three month visiting visa and search for job myself when i arrive uae?
secondly, what will happen if one couldn't get work within the three months?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
pls house, accommodation provided by a construction company for worker,how many do stay in the room. please gurus ur answer is needed
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
odalonu12:
pls house, accommodation provided by a construction company for worker,how many do stay in the room. please gurus ur answer is needed

make una say something pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
odalonu12:
from the little I know from here, it's only the company that can decide that jot people here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
mcobex:
from the little I know from here, it's only the company that can decide that jot people here

because I hear say some people dey stay 20 per room.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cent24(m): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:

SECOND ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS EITHER YOU GO BACK TO NIJA OR YOU EXTEND YOUR VISA AGAIN TO 3 MONTHS
Thanks for your quick and nice reply. God bless u.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gharnew112(m): 4:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Cent24:

Thanks for your quick and nice reply. God bless u.

How much are you entitled to pay, to renew your visa to 3 months while in UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gharnew112(m): 4:09am On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=Tunjinodaysoff post=55689015]BETTER 3 MONTHS IF YOU HAVE WHAT THE JOB MARKET IN UAE NEEDS.

How much is to be paid for renewal of the 3 months visa extendables while in Dubai??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:58am On Apr 19, 2017
just passing
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:

No visa extension again. Hope you know that.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2017
justi4jesu:

No visa extension again. Hope you know that.
I think by extension he means exiting to Muscat and re-entering within 24hrs. But, has this been stopped too?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wayaa007(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:

Please what does the job market need in UAE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2017
Please someone is coming to UAE next week

What currency will she hold as BTA afor spending over there?

NGN or USD or what?

And like how much will be needed for a 5 days stay
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cent24(m): 10:22am On Apr 19, 2017
Where is Muscat and what does jobs in uae needs?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2017
Hiploko:

NGN or USD or what?

USD, then she will change to AED at Dubai airport. note: 1usd = 3.66aed. I cant answer your 2nd question because I'm not the one doing the spending. wishing her safe trip.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2017
USD to be converted to AED
as much as he/she can come with, money na money.
Hiploko:

NGN or USD or what?

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2017
azarenka:

I think by extension he means exiting to Muscat and re-entering within 24hrs. But, has this been stopped too?

still in process
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cent24(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2017
azarenka:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Cent24:

Muscat is the capital of Oman. Abi u go ask where is Oman too.
Jobs in UAE needs you to read part/all of these thread pages to understand.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2017
Hiploko:

NGN or USD or what?

If she can get AED from 9ja airport, its cool or she can get USD and change to AED at Dubai.
She needs all the money she can lay hands on. Depending on what she is going to do in UAE.
If she is not ur wife or gf, den she can spend less if am around. grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2017
Gharnew112:

How much are you entitled to pay, to renew your visa to 3 months while in UAE?
depends on the company you meet. Some charge between 3000-4500 AED all inclusive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.