Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (930243 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:17am On Apr 17, 2017
odalonu12:
OK @ jutin, but can u say 300Aed to spend for food in a month is OK.I don't eat much

Yes its okay for 1 month, just try to always cook.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 6:43am On Apr 17, 2017
Please can one get a cheap accomodation for a few days in Dubai? 3-5 days....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:45am On Apr 17, 2017
Hiploko:
Please can one get a cheap accomodation for a few days in Dubai? 3-5 days....

Yes check on dubizzle.com or Deira palace hotel close to souq market, i think they do share hotel rooms for 100 dirhams per day.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 6:57am On Apr 17, 2017
justi4jesu:

Yes check on dubizzle.com or Deira palace hotel close to souq market, i think they do share hotel rooms for 100 dirhams per day.
Thanks a lot dear...But please do we still get Dubai Visa? Someone said it is Sharjah and that issuing visa to Dubai has been stopped.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 7:11am On Apr 17, 2017
justi4jesu:

Yes its okay for 1 month, just try to always cook.
.OK thanks.what about a shared acomodation is the bill up to 200aed if everyone is to contribute
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2017
Hiploko:
Thanks a lot dear...But please do we still get Dubai Visa? Someone said it is Sharjah and that issuing visa to Dubai has been stopped.

Exactly.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2017
oluwarphemmy:
Pls house, I would duly appreciate ur response..... I do have bsc in Geology and mineral science and Msc in applied geophysics.... coupled with NEBOSH IGC and NEBOSH intl cert in oil and gas operational safety. Planning on coming over to UAE. PLS wud this aid in a better offer, probably after getting the required experience.
Plsssss I need ur take cos currently have been out of my contract here in naija.
Thanks in anticipation....
Like Nattybanta said,just start coming,but,don't come with so much expectation.it's a funny place.some come and hit the ground running just immediately,some come and start from the bottom,some come and start from the middle.The most important thing is to start first and with time,you will get to your desired goal.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:21am On Apr 17, 2017
odalonu12:

.OK thanks.what about a shared acomodation is the bill up to 200aed if everyone is to contribute

Do you mean $200 and not 200 dirhams? Most shared accommodation prefer to give out bed spaces for those who need it for minimum 1month but there's no harm if you search through dubizzle and contacting them to get first hand info.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by EKPETI(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2017
God bless u op for all u have done. I am a graduate of banking and finance from a polytechnic here in Nigeria. During my NYSC I did HSE 2&3 and did PMP training. With this background, please where do I fit- in in the IT sector. Can I undertake P6 software training? I am passionate someone and I put in my best in things that I do. Help a brother in need of help.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cent24(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
2 years job contract with accomodation in sharjah,a friend asked me to pay him 400k he will get me the visa in 3weeks,my fear is shey make i go for 3months visa and find work or take up his offer and after my probation period of 3months i cn search for jobs,just wana have the gulf experience......is it also posiible i resign from this job offer before the 2 years elapse?
Is your flight fare inclusive in the 400k?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2017
justi4jesu:

Exactly.
DAT mean I can get my Dubai visa now ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by herkeem: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2017
Please house, am a graduate of Islamic Studies and am almost done with my youth service. Please what are my chances of getting job in UAE or QATAR if I decide to do the 3 months Visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2017
justi4jesu:

Do you mean $200 and not 200 dirhams? Most shared accommodation prefer to give out bed spaces for those who need it for minimum 1month but there's no harm if you search through dubizzle and contacting them to get first hand info.

no u didn't get my point. let's say for example,

u are working for construction company as a helper, and u were giving accommodation. how much are u expected to spend for utility bills in a month
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2017
odalonu12:

no u didn't get my point. let's say for example,

u are working for construction company as a helper, and u were giving accommodation. how much are u expected to spend for utility bills in a month

Who gave you accommodation? The company?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2017
herkeem:
Please house, am a graduate of Islamic Studies and am almost done with my youth service. Please what are my chances of getting job in UAE or QATAR if I decided to do the 3 months Visa?

Your chances are 50:50.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by herkeem: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2017
justi4jesu:

Your chances are 50:50.
Can you please expatiate?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2017
justi4jesu:

Who gave you accommodation? The company?
yes the company gave a shared accomadation
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2017
herkeem:

Can you please expatiate?

Well for starters.. Remember this struggle is a part of life, having said that Dubai is a place for hard work,struggle, heat and parties! If you're up to the challenge that's good!! It's always the start that's the toughest and the market is quite competitive with candidates with varying level of experience and exposures from all over the world. Getting a job is not easy yet not impossible! So it's either you get a job or you don't. Your chances are 50:50 that's what i meant.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2017
odalonu12:

yes the company gave a shared accomadation

Then you ain't supposed to pay for any utility bills, your company will be responsible for that.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 9:59am On Apr 17, 2017
justi4jesu:

Then you ain't supposed to pay for any utility bills, your company will be responsible for that.
oh really, someone offered 1400Aed per month as helper in construction company with accommodation and transport.
so we where looking if its worth the husltling.if u are to spend 400 for feeding, then u can save 1000.can DAT be achieved
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by herkeem: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2017
justi4jesu:

Okay thanks very much, I have like 800k, would that be enough? And where do I start?

Well for starters.. Remember this struggle is a part of life, having said that Dubai is a place for hard work,struggle, heat and parties! If you're up to the challenge that's good!! It's always the start that's the toughest and the market is quite competitive with candidates with varying level of experience and exposures from all over the world. Getting a job is not easy yet not impossible! So it's either you get a job or you don't. Your chances are 50:50 that's what i meant.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2017
odalonu12:

oh really, someone offered 1400Aed per month as helper in construction company with accommodation and transport.
so we where looking if its worth the husltling.if u are to spend 400 for feeding, then u can save 1000.can DAT be achieved

@ justin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2017
odalonu12:

Sure it can be achieved, you just have to spend for feeding alone but take note that construction jobs are very hard coupled with the hot weather condition working outside so get prepared if you choose to accept the offer.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2017
thank you my brother Justin.I try to see u wen I land
how many hours do dey work ,and do dey have a day off?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2017
odalonu12:
hahahaha cheesy where did you see your brother
Justi nah mama ooooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2017
odalonu12:
how many hours do dey work ,and do dey have a day off?

How many hours you work depends solely on your company and you are entitled to 1 day off or more which is mainly on Fridays and saturdays.

PS: I'm a lady. wink
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2017
Femcesc07:
hahahaha cheesy where did you see your brother
Justi nah mama ooooooo

Him wan change me to brother leave am. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by llionaire(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2017
justi4jesu:

Him wan change me to brother leave am. grin

am sorry oo,I didn't know.but now I know.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2017
llionaire:
@justi4jesu what are the chances of a 20 year old guy to get a menial job in use?

20years na under age?

You should worry about your visa being approved after you've applied, as for securing a job in U.A.E that's not an issue at all.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
I studied civil engineering, if I accept the offer as a helper in the construction company, is there a chance to upgrade in the company within 6months to one year? @ justi 4jesu
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
odalonu12:
I studied civil engineering, if I accept the offer as a helper in the construction company, is there a chance to upgrade in the company within 6months to one year? @ justi 4jesu

You can surely upgrade if your manager is willing to allow you shine, but you can as well keep applying to other companies while working at the construction company.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.