Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924438 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bossfeebok: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
NONNYG:
Today makes it exactly 1 year I left 9ja. I came, I saw & I conquered. To God be the glory
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nattybanta....I need u to help me confirm my visa,me no get money for ticket so the company will handle it and deduct from my salary(I hate that option),good news cause of the Ramadan a 9days bank holiday has been declared in the Uae so that gives me enough time to kiss my mama every night before I go.....copied ur number am sure that's the same number u use on WhatsApp....not too comfortable posting my details here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Today being my 1 year in UAE, I wish to inform you guys that WhatsApp call is now working
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
bossfeebok:

Congratulations
thanks boss
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
Nattybanta....I need u to help me confirm my visa,me no get money for ticket so the company will handle it and deduct from my salary(I hate that option),good news cause of the Ramadan a 9days bank holiday has been declared in the Uae so that gives me enough time to kiss my mama every night before I go.....copied ur number am sure that's the same number u use on WhatsApp....not too comfortable posting my details here
ok
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
NONNYG:
Today being my 1 year in UAE, I wish to inform you guys that WhatsApp call is now working

where is the party happening
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
I need a security work in Dubai
if there any vacancy a beg Holla me o
noted
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
europe4sure:

see toasting grin
oya ask your question no worry natty dey on sallah break e get time well well
na guy b day oo lemme come n be going
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
chucks231:

yea bro, my cmate is working there now as a safety officer cos of his nebosh cert and he processed everything her thru d same source am using now, his been there for years now, my point is am a bit scared and resources are low, I pray it works out
he got the safety officer job while in Nigeria? Anyways best of lucks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
NONNYG:
Dubai Parks and Resorts
ok Thanks . Going to Salalah in Oman with some colleagues.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
DrSleekQas:

is it normal for a 3 months visa applied for since the past 3 weeks to still be pending? thanks dear
how sure are you that it was truly applied for and how did you know it's pending?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
nattybanta:
where is the party happening
Atlantis the palm

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
It has been blocked again.
NONNYG:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by revolver11111(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
I have been following this thread for a while now.i have learnt alot.my visa is out finally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
nattybanta:
he got the safety officer job while in Nigeria? Anyways best of lucks.
or maybe na foreman for one construction company. But em no knw say foreman and safety offer na mafi same same.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrSleekQas(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
nattybanta:
how sure are you that it was truly applied for and how did you know it's pending?

thanks natty... abeg do agents over there in Dubai have any business going to the immigration to check up on visa process or is it just purely an online thing
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
DrSleekQas:

thanks natty... abeg do agents over there in Dubai have any business going to the immigration to check up on visa process or is it just purely an online thing
yes once u applied for it urself or have the application number
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MrRector(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
after months of scrolling through this thread from page 1. I think I can now call myself a graduated of this thread. kudos guru's in the house,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fibisencio(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
na lie
etoman1:
or maybe na foreman for one construction company. But em no knw say foreman and safety offer na mafi same same.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2017
MrRector:
after months of scrolling through this thread from page 1. I think I can now call myself a graduated of this thread. kudos guru's in the house,
should i give u one quick test? Lol grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:07am On Jun 23, 2017
lovere:
probably on ur own
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 6:51am On Jun 23, 2017
NONNYG:
probably on ur own
Let's see then.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2017
lovere:
I believe so cos it connects but has no voice.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2017
nattybanta:
I believe so cos it connects but has no voice.
Yes that's what's happening. They only pulled pranks on us.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2017
lovere:

Yes that's what's happening. They only pulled pranks on us.
heheheheh with or without their pranks I have been enjoying mine and would continue doing so.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2017
nattybanta:
heheheheh with or without their pranks I have been enjoying mine and would continue doing so.
Yes, with ur home sim.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
bossfeebok:

Congratulations
thanks boss
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
jofo:
Hello Nattybanta thank God your back... Pls i was told u can help out wit the below request... Would really appreciate

Plz confirm this visa for me and the latest date i can enter the UAE
Oluwaseyi Ojo Isaac
Entry permit no: 301/2017/77/0287943
Uid: 54197888
Passport no: A06871604
4/Mar/1988
Place of issue: Al Sharjah
its valid to enter UAE before 17th aug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Visman(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
My people i have been trying for 1year now i have not been successful, two different agents in Dubai i met online have eaten my money without processing my visa and i don't want to fall victim any longer, someone here should help out please, Dubai 3months visit visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jofo: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Thanks bro really appreciate.

nattybanta:

its valid to enter UAE before 17th aug
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Visman:
My people i have been trying for 1year now i have not been successful, two different agents in Dubai i met online have eaten my money without processing my visa and i don't want to fall victim any longer, someone here should help out please, Dubai 3months visit visa
show us the proof that two agents ate ur money.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
NONNYG:

Hi Nonny , pls I sent you a pm. kindly respond to it as it is urgent.
regards,

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.