Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (928826 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
lovere:
hello guys our attention is needed here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3879023/passport-nigerian-confiscated-employer-oman
I think someone has told me about this before and I think he didn't do as I advised last month.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
wolemine:

Hi Nonny , pls I sent you a pm. kindly respond to it as it is urgent.
regards,
done sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
jofo:
Thanks bro really appreciate.

uwc
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Visman(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
nattybanta:
show us the proof that two agents ate ur money.
is there anything to lie about here? ThankGod i still have the WhatsApp chat and i will screenshot and paste it here.
Check our conversation below. what do u say about this bro, will i just come here and start lying, what would be my gain? Check the four screenshot

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Visman:
is there anything to lie about here? ThankGod i still have the WhatsApp chat and i will screenshot and paste it here.
Check our conversation below. what do u say about this bro, will i just come here and start lying, what would be my gain? Check the four screenshot
ok. I said so cos alot of ppl come here saying dsame and when I try to help, I endup finding out they lie just to get cheap pity and favour from ppl on this group and some don't even have a passport. So you now wonder how they got scammed trying to process a visa while they don't even have a passport. grin . If you want your money recovered, I can help you make an entry at the police and they would take it up ; that's if you have supporting documents. Take heart.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Visman:

on the chat in your screenshot you mention one henry i wonder may be he is the same guy who collected my money too and promised me till eternity until i asked for refund and am still fighting for the refund till date.
do you have his infor so we can compare if they are thesame guy then we can ask for assistance from those living in dubai to help us involve u.a.e police may be we will get our refund.
lets reason together bro ..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
I was baffled at your initial remarks @nattybanta. You sounded rather insensitive. I guess you never fell into the wrong hands during your days of visa processing, that's why you will most likely thing someone can just come here and be making up such stories just to rack up some sympathy. I thank God you now sound convinced and also willing to help the young man. My brother wey dey don chop em money twice, it's a pity we are in a dog eat dog world. The worst thing be say na person wey sabi person dey kill am
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
nattybanta:
ok. I said so cos alot of ppl come here saying dsame and when I try to help, I endup finding out they lie just to get cheap pity and favour from ppl on this group and some don't even have a passport. So you now wonder how they got scammed trying to process a visa while they don't even have a passport. grin . If you want your money recovered, I can help you make an entry at the police and they would take it up ; that's if you have supporting documents. Take heart.

pls what type of supporting document would one need..
because most payment are done through a proxy in Nigeria.
because dubai police might be my only option if the henry guy refuse to give me back my hard earned money. ..
or how can one involve dubai police for assistance if one pays through a proxy agent in Nigeria..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Koval12(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Visman:
this is so sad. I really sympathize with you brother. We are ourselves greatest enemy. Take heart and put not your trust in human.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
It would be a good idea if there is a way or avenue that can be used to track and recover visa money collected by our own merciless Nigerian brothers who collect money from fellow hustler and refuse to apply for the visa and instead lying that the visa would be out next week to months sometimes years because they felt they are far away and so untouchable
please i beg you our brothers in u.a.e help us catch these thieves,wicked souls,future destroyers,419 guys. who derives joy in the misery of others..

my brothers and sisters in u.a.e help us out pls........
natty
nonnyg
lovere
justi
kunlewa
and others who can help pls there are many people who has been scammed by these heartless fellows
let them know they can't steal our hard earned money and hide in u.a.e let them know there is no place to hide..
i know you guys are always busy your help will be highly appreciated.
may God bless your hustle and your bank account bear testimony to your success !!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ndukings92(m): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
my brother mine happened of recent self,i have heared different type of stories from them.here is my sms via whatsapp witty d Secretary to d agent.na my friend connect me o

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ndukings92(m): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
since march

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ndukings92(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
details

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ndukings92(m): 12:14am On Jun 24, 2017
I was told its a company work by a friend,that they specialize in recruiting guys for security job in Dubai and that d contract validity is 2years.that we will travel in group and that accommodation will b giving to us by d company.that d company name is Q&S security.I applied for my passport by February and even pay double for its efficiency with hope that things are working out fine.up till today they are still telling us to wait that they are sorting out things.I even brought two of my tight men cos they said they have target with d company in terms of population.I almost sell d properties i worked so hard to get so as to have enough money at hand cos i expected that by March end we for don migrate sef.I even pm Oga Natty sef that time and d Boss said i should pray and hope it works.am still waiting till today o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:18am On Jun 24, 2017
America001:
I was baffled at your initial remarks @nattybanta. You sounded rather insensitive. I guess you never fell into the wrong hands during your days of visa processing, that's why you will most likely thing someone can just come here and be making up such stories just to rack up some sympathy. I thank God you now sound convinced and also willing to help the young man. My brother wey dey don chop em money twice, it's a pity we are in a dog eat dog world. The worst thing be say na person wey sabi person dey kill am
if you are in my position you would understand. i get atleast 1 funny story daily from this thread. calming he/she have been duped and they can't provide evidence, all in the name of wanting a free visa or me to sponsor them and repay when they start working. You would imagine someone who has been duped just 1 month ago and wouldn't have his conversation wit the person or his passport showing date of issue as 1 week back or some tell you they would go and take their passport back from the agent whereas its just issued some days back. am always sensitive when it comes to this UAE travel issues, am always online not cos the MODs pay or even appreciate my efforts. Before joining this thread, i lost 600k to Qatar 5 years visa, 350k to UAE Employment visa and 150k to 1 month Dubai Visa all between 2012-2014 before i joined this thread .
in the case of this guy, i asked him cos am willing to help him track whoever he did business with.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Visman(m): 12:56am On Jun 24, 2017
nattybanta:
Thanks bro i really welcome your assistance but how do i go about tracking the the guy when am in Nigeria here, the only thing i know is that i gave George the supposed visa fee which he according to him gave to the Henry guy in person in Dubai and after then it has been stories until i gave up, though i still have the George contact but the Henry phone number is no longer accessible, though i can still get him on Facebook
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Visman(m): 12:59am On Jun 24, 2017
europe4sure:

on the chat in your screenshot you mention one henry i wonder may be he is the same guy who collected my money too and promised me till eternity until i asked for refund and am still fighting for the refund till date.
do you have his infor so we can compare if they are thesame guy then we can ask for assistance from those living in dubai to help us involve u.a.e police may be we will get our refund.
his full name is Nzeduru Henry bro, his phone number is no longer available but i can get his pictures on Facebook
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:15am On Jun 24, 2017
Visman:
Thanks bro i really welcome your assistance but how do i go about tracking the the guy when am in Nigeria here, the only thing i know is that i gave George the supposed visa fee which he according to him gave to the Henry guy in person in Dubai and after then it has been stories until i gave up, though i still have the George contact but the Henry phone number is no longer accessible, though i can still get him on Facebook
take up the issue with the supposed George and it would lead to the where about of The Henry.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gabbychill9922: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2017
For job seekers in UAE

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Visman(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2017
nattybanta:
take up the issue with the supposed George and it would lead to the where about of The Henry.
The truth is that i have already accepted the loss and vow to move on, that wouldn't make either of them richer neither make me poorer, all i need now is since am still nursing my ambition of trying abroad if i can just get a reliable and trustworthy agent And although i won't be quick to be releasing money carelessly.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2017
Visman and Europe4sure will re in d same shoe until my wife classmate process anoda 4 mi free of charge I will b going on d 19th of next moon but I don't mind if u share dia contact hia because is either dey deport mi and d guy dat duped mi (dare) or dey deport him because I will beat him 2 stupor because I ve every evidence against him. If u guys can can share dia contacts I will lodge dia complain immediately I reach uae 4 u
europe4sure:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2017
Visman:
The truth is that i have already accepted the loss and vow to move on, that wouldn't make either of them richer neither make me poorer, all i need now is since am still nursing my ambition of trying abroad if i can just get a reliable and trustworthy agent And although i won't be quick to be releasing money carelessly.

i feel your pain bro because am in your shoes presently
don't give up because i never did and i believe very soon the lord will answer our prayers ..the problem is if you are being careful with your money the agents will say you are not serious so one way or the other money must exchange hands..
God will see us through

#dubious agents---make them pay#
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2017
nattybanta:
if you are in my position you would understand. i get atleast 1 funny story daily from this thread. calming he/she have been duped and they can't provide evidence, all in the name of wanting a free visa or me to sponsor them and repay when they start working. You would imagine someone who has been duped just 1 month ago and wouldn't have his conversation wit the person or his passport showing date of issue as 1 week back or some tell you they would go and take their passport back from the agent whereas its just issued some days back. am always sensitive when it comes to this UAE travel issues, am always online not cos the MODs pay or even appreciate my efforts. Before joining this thread, i lost 600k to Qatar 5 years visa, 350k to UAE Employment visa and 150k to 1 month Dubai Visa all between 2012-2014 before i joined this thread .
in the case of this guy, i asked him cos am willing to help him track whoever he did business with.

I think it would be unreasonable for anybody to ask you to use your money to process visa for him or her after using your time and energy for their cause.
we guys appreciate you here in nija seriously
i was surprised when i was travelling to Ibadan and two guys beside me were saying natty natty so i paid attention to their discussion and it was about dubai travels so i contributed to their discussion and it was like we've known each other for long and i got to know that many people knows about this thread and people who are sincere contributors..
whenever you are in nija just try and organise a seminar on dubai travels and you will be surprised how many people will turn up from all over the country when they hear the name nattybanta ..
we the guys in nija appreciates you and am sure some guys in u.a.e like nonnyg wish to be like you when they grow up..
my agent promised month end again after he collect his salary to refund me pls of he fails to deliver again i will forward you his details photo,name,alot of his voice note if necessary,phone no in dubai and any other necessary doc required to track him down..

igwe!! you are appreciated.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Visman(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2017
europe4sure:

I think it would be unreasonable for anybody to ask you to use your money to process visa for him or her after using your time and energy for their cause.
i was surprised when i was travelling to Ibadan and two guys beside me were saying natty natty so i paid attention to their discussion and it was about dubai travels so i contributed to their discussion and it was like we've known each other for long and i got to know that many people knows about this thread and people who are sincere contributors..
whenever you are in nija just try and organise a seminar on dubai travels and you will be surprised how many people will turn up from all over the country when they hear the name nattybanta ..
we the guys in nija appreciates you and am sure some guys in u.a.e like nonnyg wish to be like you when they grow up..
my agent promised month end again after he collect his salary to refund me pls of he fails to deliver again i will forward you his details photo,name,alot of his voice note if necessary,phone no in dubai and any other necessary doc required to track him down..

Bro i also have several voice notes of that dubious Henry on my phone promising me my visa will be out next week(as he always say) but the guy is no longer using the phone number i was communicating with him on, just someone here should just help us with a reliable agent that i will negotiate with, pay and my visa comes out as at when due.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2017
Please guru,is it possible for Someone,not to get a job,any job,for 3months in UAE?

Second question,please I heard people pay to get job,in uae,how much is the fee,i'm in nigeria,planning to travel to uae.thanks and God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2017
europe4sure:

hahahahahahah. Abeg make una leave me alone o. No one's hustle would be in vain . Ako na uche is needed

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by yhungbrowhne(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2017
europe4sure:

seriously bro
there's too much fake agent in Nigeria
here if you can help us to get agent the it will be okay
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
nattybanta:
Omo no be small thing oh. Virtually every one in this Forum has a pathetic story as regards Dubai visa including me. My own guy don use Ramadan dey post me for 2 months now. As Ramadan don end now make I no wetin the idiot go dey use as excuse now. Any way I can have your email address? @igwenatty You said something about the MODS not appreciating your efforts, abeg gbagbe for the MODS jare
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
@Europe 4 sure.. Very soon bro!!! Keep faith. God is on his throne. I love ur spirit habibi
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
nattybanta:
hahahahahahah. Abeg make una leave me alone o. No one's hustle would be in vain . Ako na uche is needed

leave you alone for where!!! bros you be like moses wey we dey follow go promise land grin

#dubious agents ---make them pay#

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.