Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926103 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 3:56am On Aug 07, 2017
WALKIN INTERVIEWS FOR PLUMBERS:

Please come for Walk-in Interview for the position of Plumber and visit our head office- will consider candidates who are willing to join immediately

Requirement: Must have 3 years UAE experience, and trade certificate as skilled plumber

Location: Al Marwan Group Holding- Industrial area 15 near national paints, Sharjah

Day & Time: THURSDAY, 10:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
What are your interests...

English: IELTS+CELTA+TESOL
Tech: Depends on if its data, networking or programming
Travel and Tours: IATA based ticketing and reservations etc
PMP: Prince 2 plus whatever it is the PMP guys do
Quality: IMS, Engineering degrees etc
Food Safety: HAACP

These are my opinions o

and the list goes on and on
HACCP
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 4:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
What are your interests...

English: IELTS+CELTA+TESOL
Tech: Depends on if its data, networking or programming
Travel and Tours: IATA based ticketing and reservations etc
PMP: Prince 2 plus whatever it is the PMP guys do
Quality: IMS, Engineering degrees etc
Food Safety: HAACP

These are my opinions o

and the list goes on and on
I love the electrical field, also I wouldn't mind venturing into networking or programming/app developing field as well (Electrical background actually gives me that flexibility ). Also there is the marine /oil and gas industry. I have heard of SAP(system application programming) wanted more info before deciding. Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by boleswagg: 4:20am On Aug 07, 2017
Please am in Qatar Nigerians and anybody In qatar am looking for a job ooo I read electrical electronics please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:48am On Aug 07, 2017
boleswagg:
Please am in Qatar Nigerians and anybody In qatar am looking for a job ooo I read electrical electronics please
DrDre1 The Crowned Prince of Qatar, come and lead your subject to the right path.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:50am On Aug 07, 2017
mcobex:
I love the electrical field, also I wouldn't mind venturing into networking or programming/app developing field as well (Electrical background actually gives me that flexibility ). Also there is the marine /oil and gas industry. I have heard of SAP(system application programming) wanted more info before deciding. Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate
You Can take PLC and SCADA courses before coming here, it would help you a long way in actualizing your dreams in the Emirates.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by santa007(m): 7:12am On Aug 07, 2017
Anyone into management here? Like project management, planning etc , what are the courses to take here in nigeria before coming over .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dkobo(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Pls somebody help, I want to travel to Dubai how much will I budget for d visa, hw much will employment visa cost?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2017
Dkobo:
Pls somebody help, I want to travel to Dubai how much will I budget for d visa, hw much will employment visa cost?
Try reading through few pages before asking questions. undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bekeee:

Thanks for your input, yes salary quoted is 2000dirhams. Not a teaching job but as a school bus attendant. 780k is processing fee charged by the agent. Although am convinced it's genuine I just have this fear probably fear of the unknown..guess it's cos I have a job here and all but like I said, aim is to move to d us from there.
Thanks

If the Agent is sincere then 2000aed is a good pay for you. 780k for all the fee is a good deal because flight aline will cost you almist 280k. For yu na wey make correction i sight yu na because we are all hear to learn.
For the Salary aspect,a frind said to me y making my Broda visa that after 6months,their salary will be double but up till now my love one salary was less than 1000aed monthly
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
nattybanta:

You Can take PLC and SCADA courses before coming here, it would help you a long way in actualizing your dreams in the Emirates.
Thanks very much boss, I appreciate
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
how u take no PLC and SCADA...this guy..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
nattybanta:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
1m
Dkobo:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by zeongeon: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
@Wandeayo, please can you give me your reading materials for the auditor courses (9001,14001 and 18001). It would be mighty nice of you.
Dude I will advise you to chill for ISO 45001 it will be replacing oshas 18001. ISO 45001 is going to be the latest for OSHE auditing and HSEMS. ISO 45001 is still in the deliberation stage and has gotten about 80 percent vote for it's publication. it would be out by next year.

You can do the other ISO like 9001 and 31000
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
zeongeon:
Dude I will advise you to chill for ISO 45001 it will be replacing oshas 18001. ISO 45001 is going to be the latest for OSHE auditing and HSEMS. ISO 45001 is still in the deliberation stage and has gotten about 80 percent vote for it's publication. it would be out by next year.

me I'm not in a hurry. I don't want to do courses and the market is still down...are you a safety professional here?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obasiete: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bekeee(f): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Phenmeson:

If the Agent is sincere then 2000aed is a good pay for you. 780k for all the fee is a good deal because flight aline will cost you almist 280k. For yu na wey make correction i sight yu na because we are all hear to learn.
For the Salary aspect,a frind said to me y making my Broda visa that after 6months,their salary will be double but up till now my love one salary was less than 1000aed monthly
Ok thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obasiete: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaceo: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Good day to you all, please I will like to know if it's possible for a 3months UAE visa holder to be able to apply for another country's visa like India from Dubai. Thanks!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
This time difference thing no favour me today, on Sunday the match between arsenal and chelsea kicked off at 2pm, 5pm here in UAE, todays match is 745pm,thats 1045pm if I no do mistake, and man dey go work tomorrow too... Shiit
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
This time difference thing no favour me today, on Sunday the match between arsenal and chelsea kicked off at 2pm, 5pm here in UAE, todays match is 745pm,thats 1045pm if I no do mistake, and man dey go work tomorrow too... Shiit

You have to take either work or money.
For my own case am always with my fone @ work and watch matches online with free WiFi.
I can't sacrifice football match for work except i work at least 40hrs b4 weekend.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:46am On Aug 09, 2017
naijaceo:
Good day to you all, please I will like to know if it's possible for a 3months UAE visa holder to be able to apply for another country's visa like India from Dubai. Thanks!

No you need to have a Residence visa in UAE before you will be allowed to apply to any country from UAE,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abdujapha(m): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2017
zeongeon:

Are you in AUH?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2017
Dubai here i come, God take control as all my trust and hope is in you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amos87(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2017
wolemine:
Dubai here i come, God take control as all my trust and hope is in you.

All the best bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Amos87:

All the best bro

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaceo: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
justi4jesu:

No you need to have a Residence visa in UAE before you will be allowed to apply to any country from UAE,
Thanks! How best can I get a residence visa? I mean can it be obtained without living there for years? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.