Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926189 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
naijaceo:
Thanks! How best can I get a residence visa? I mean can it be obtained without living there for years? Thanks

You need to get a job in UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaceo: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
justi4jesu:

Oh okay! thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obasiete: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tkovie2002(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
obasiete:

Abeg make una help me confirm this Visa.....or how can I confirm it Please? Someone in Dubai did it for me. Please help

This visa is VALID till 30-Sep-2017

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2017
justi4jesu:

Any kind of job will pass, right?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2017
okezie007:
Any kind of job will pass, right?

Every job requires residence visa so yea.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2017
justi4jesu:

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ability77: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
tkovie2002:

This visa is VALID till 30-Sep-2017

pls how can i verify the authenticity of my dubai visa. will be arriving on sunday. i dont want wahala grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ability77: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
justi4jesu:

pls how can u verify my dubai visa authencity.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ability77:

so u didn't see how others used to post theirs here for confirmation? If u can't then DIY
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dongorgon5(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
NONNYG:
so u didn't see how others used to post theirs here for confirmation? If u can't then DIY
you're too mean...... Be nice bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dongorgon5:
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:30am On Aug 11, 2017
Dongorgon5:
ok sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by frostmate: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2017
Ability77:

Hi. You can check authenticity of your Dubai visa by using the ednrd link on the first post of this thread or as earlier mentioned by posting your information like others have done.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femmoy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
NONNYG:

The guy is so naive. Lol grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
frostmate:

Hi. You can check authenticity of your Dubai visa by using the ednrd link on the first post of this thread or as earlier mentioned by posting your information like others have done.
his visa probably must be Sharjah visa not Dubai, anyway people don turn Dubai to country instead of UAEgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
[/b]
kenyd:
I finally arrived uae safely, cool flight with Egyptair and their pricing is fair too. I went tru abuja airport so no much hassle there except the 1k I paid cause of the palm oil I was carrying and 1k for wrapping of the bag. Excellent meal in both flights and the cabin crew where extremely polite. Am camping now in sharja though planning to relocate to dubai on monday to stay closer to the work hussle.. the sun here isn't so bad as people said and uae also isn't all that beautiful also. Please if you have any connections on how to secure a job easier please contact me. .[b].. hv met lots of crooked 9ja agents already

Lol.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=Tunjinodaysoff post=59221545]What are your interests...

English: IELTS+CELTA+TESOL
Tech: Depends on if its data, networking or programming
Travel and Tours: IATA based ticketing and reservations etc
PMP: Prince 2 plus whatever it is the PMP guys do
Quality: IMS, Engineering degrees etc
Food Safety: HAACP

These are my opinions o

CELTA AND TESOL are thesame things na. If you do one especially CELTA which is more regarded because it is a Brithish cert you are good to go.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 12:22am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=icedbreez post=59385606][/quote]how can they be the same thing. Consider this...celta costs 1m while TESOL 500k. So what you saying....anyhow just get that paper.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Swizdot: 5:34am On Aug 12, 2017
Good a.m good people
I'm working on processing a visa to travel to
a place I can find a job and still live without fears and worries legally. I have a friend who is ready to accommodate me in Malaysia, he has been there for years,
While My agent has BAHAMAS, UAE, QATAR as options,promising that I will be received by his colleagues and start a job to get residence, but I really have no idea how things work there.
Please I need your advice on this, which country is most suitable for a normal guy with ambitions to survive better.
Other options is need be.. thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2017
Gud m sir/ma..advise needed I was introduced to a job by a guy I don't really know much about him in Abu Dhabi (restaurant job) the manager offer me 800drh as salary including free accommodation and feeding plus free transportation my only fear is that the manager of the restaurant said I ve to work for a month before he can decided to apply for my employment visa(he promised to pay d salary) pls Is the offer ok or not and I wil not be chanced to attend another interview for that period of a month because I will be hooked up with busy schedule
NOTE=ON A VISIT VISA REMAINS 2MONTH AND TWO WEEKS TO KALAS
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2017
Try ur luck. Royal furniture is recruiting massively for their new showroom in Dubai.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2017
lovere:
Try ur luck. Royal furniture is recruiting massively for their new showroom in Dubai.

please what is the name of this newspaper so that one can buy and be looking for similar opportunities.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2017
kenyd:
I finally arrived uae safely, cool flight with Egyptair and their pricing is fair too. I went tru abuja airport so no much hassle there except the 1k I paid cause of the palm oil I was carrying and 1k for wrapping of the bag. Excellent meal in both flights and the cabin crew where extremely polite. Am camping now in sharja though planning to relocate to dubai on monday to stay closer to the work hussle.. the sun here isn't so bad as people said and uae also isn't all that beautiful also. Please if you have any connections on how to secure a job easier please contact me. ... hv met lots of crooked 9ja agents already.

sent you PM
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2017
wolemine:

please what is the name of this newspaper so that one can buy and be looking for similar opportunities.
khaleej times, then inside u will see buzzon

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2017
damlawrence101:
Gud m sir/ma..advise needed I was introduced to a job by a guy I don't really know much about him in Abu Dhabi (restaurant job) the manager offer me 800drh as salary including free accommodation and feeding plus free transportation my only fear is that the manager of the restaurant said I ve to work for a month before he can decided to apply for my employment visa(he promised to pay d salary) pls Is the offer ok or not and I wil not be chanced to attend another interview for that period of a month because I will be hooked up with busy schedule
NOTE=ON A VISIT VISA REMAINS 2MONTH AND TWO WEEKS TO KALAS
800 too poor but as ground be for UAE now, I won't advice u to reject it.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2017
lovere:
i can imagine the thousands of people that will attend the interview. Few days ago I decided to attend 2 walkin interviews, mehn the crowd na diegrin. I gave up even b4 it got to my turn.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
how can they be the same thing. Consider this...celta costs 1m while TESOL 500k. So what you saying....anyhow just get that paper.

The Certification is thesame my brother, one is more regarded I already stated earlier. BSc in Nigeria and BSc in European Univetsity are thesame BSc, the other just more regarded.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=NONNYG post=59398247]khaleej times, then inside u will see buzzon[/quot

Thanks bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
NONNYG:
800 too poor but as ground be for UAE now, I won't advice u to reject it.

How much per go save from that amount. Na wa oo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
icedbreez:

The Certification is thesame my brother, one is more regarded I already stated earlier. BSc in Nigeria and BSc in European Univetsity are thesame BSc, the other just more regarded.
if one is more regarded can they be the same SMH for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.