Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927864 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 1:39am On Aug 21, 2017
holatunde1759:

Congratulations bro
thanks bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 21, 2017
My guys how unah dey.. Guys I just played around wakanow.com and saw ruwandair for 187 k, for return ticket shocked

Guys if nah wan book flight please I beg u wake up by 1am and search wakanow make sure your card ready to pay.. U will get cheapest rate ever..

Just say make I give this info shaa..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:43am On Aug 21, 2017
Wakanow dey mad at times, don't be surprised when u pay by 1am, after few minutes you will get a call from them that flight ticket has increased.

I read it in someone's thread about how it happened to him yet I still proceeded to book with waka, after few minutes dem call me o, say flight don add 20k, I go their site to confirm, still showing the initial price. So I insisted either they confirm my ticket or refund me, after like 7 hours, my ticked was confirmedgrin

One thing abt wakanow is that they are legit but not straightforward.

Anyone trying to use them should think twice, cos those cheap tickets dey display are promo ticket & dey can never tell u.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:43am On Aug 21, 2017
NONNYG:
Wakanow dey mad at times, don't be surprised when u pay by 1am, after few minutes you will get a call from them that flight ticket has increased.

I read it in someone's thread about how it happened to him yet I still proceeded to book with waka, after few minutes dem call me o, say flight don add 20k, I go their site to confirm, still showing the initial price. So I insisted either they confirm my ticket or refund me, after like 7 hours, my ticked was confirmedgrin

Anyone trying to use them should think twice, cos those cheap tickets dey display are promo ticket & dey can never tell u.
i have never had issues with Wakanow, used them many times. they never called me about price change sha. just diverted to another booking site cos wakanow ticket dey always enter 2-3 pages. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kessel: 5:55am On Aug 21, 2017
DrSleekQas:

I traveled on the 18th of August via Rwandair, & before you are checked in u must show at least 200$ bta. don't make the mistake of changing it at d airport, do that at any beureau de change at ur place.... then if ur passport is virgin get ready to tip d immigration some few change like 1k -3k ... aside that for other points claim that ur money exhausted cos of d high exchange rate... goodluck
My passport was virgin and i didn't bribe no one

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:59am On Aug 21, 2017
NONNYG:
amebogrin

No be latest again, E don tey nah

EIE
abeg which one be EIE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:00am On Aug 21, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
lol...natty where my pampers...my wife don born o. You don hear the latest from @kaynine59?...in never gist you?
Congrats bro. Would want to be like you when i grow up. am so so happy for you. answer your call joor, cos i wan come carry pikin.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2017
Fish123:
I was trying to chat him on whatsapp but he's not replying ma messages......we don't know where he's hiding oooo

Boss, ain't hiding o
Àw is u?

nattybanta:

he is good spoke to him earlier. just that the weather is making him boil.

Boil kwa? I go still get Ur tym

Bobbyunitedfc:
A beg who get samhay contact, that guy just go off here for months,

Boss, am here

nattybanta:
Samhay

Sir!!!

Bobbyunitedfc:

Me is Samhay am worried about o, haven't seen that guy here in weeks...

Am here boss, worry-less

Bobbyunitedfc:
wait o where is samhay sef

Am in my house, but Dnt come am beat me

@Leosirsir thanks alot boss..... Really appreciate u

Natty, Dnt even knw Wat to say, u made me believe more in humanity, I go Halla u.

Thanks to erry1, hackshually I was 1 of d aide nominated to follow vegetable to London and we were paid $1000 daily allowance, we just came back.

If u watch the arrival video of vegetable at the Airport, u will see me there.

Appreciate u guys for the concern. May God bless u all.

Alot of gists and updates I hope to av tym to share dem soon.

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2017
samhay:

Thanks to erry1, hackshually I was 1 of d aide nominated to follow vegetable to London and we were paid $1000 daily allowance, we just came back.

Ciao
Lemmie comman be going before the Vegetable soup go done
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2017
nattybanta:

i have never had issues with Wakanow, used them many times. they never called me about price change sha. just diverted to another booking site cos wakanow ticket dey always enter 2-3 pages. grin
wch one u dey use now bros
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2017

Ciao[/quote] my man how far... I no see u for TV nah..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Vegetable aid,this one weak me o,just passing by thou..
It's good to hear from you and we can't wait to hear those gist mehn
samhay:

Boss, ain't hiding o
Àw is u?

Ciao
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
nattybanta:

Congrats bro. Would want to be like you when i grow up. am so so happy for you. answer your call joor, cos i wan come carry pikin.
oya call me na...beer dy inside fridge dy wait you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femirates: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Phenmeson:

Femirates beta warn yourself b4 i call Evans to come discipline you. Which facts your namesake no get.
I beg how many Employer dey give house for Europe.
Na only freedom of human right's we dey enjoy.
Even b4 they pay me,Govt don comot their tax.

Na you dey provide amenities for yourself now. Thats why you dont need to pay tax
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tundechange: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys, please how much is the cost of a tourist visa to Dubai. Also, what is the average cost of flight. This for a family of 3.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Congratulations bro
the child will be a source of joy and a blessing to the family IJN
Tunjinodaysoff:
lol...natty where my pampers...my wife don born o. You don hear the latest from @kaynine59?...in never gist you?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fish123:
Congratulations bro
the child will be a source of joy and a blessing to the family IJN
Amen...thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Jummielopez(f): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
NONNYG:

Hello Nonnyg.
Pls check ur mail box, I sent a message there, I'll like to have ur view on some issues.
Pls it's a bit urgent. Pls. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Emcon75: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
please house, how can someone confirm employment visa to be sure its not 3months visa in disguise?
Plsss gurus in the house ur help is needed urgently.
Thank you in advance.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Uwaiwe: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hello Gurus in the house, Please I want to confirm if it's compulsory to submit attested certificate along with CIMA form ( critical infrastructure $ coastal protection Authority infrastructure permit department. )

Secondly, apart from Abuja is there any other place in the states Lagos or port harcourt where I can attest my certificates?

Please justi4jesu, Natty, NonnyG, etc, please your advice is needed. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
You welcome man
Tunjinodaysoff:
Amen...thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Uwaiwe:
Hello Gurus in the house, Please I want to confirm if it's compulsory to submit attested certificate along with CIMA form ( critical infrastructure $ coastal protection Authority infrastructure permit department. )

Secondly, apart from Abuja is there any other place in the states Lagos or port harcourt where I can attest my certificates?

Please justi4jes.u, Natt.y, Nonny.G, etc, please your advice is needed. Thanks.

Where are you submitting it? You can only attest your documents in Abuja(All the ministries are located in Abuja)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
tundechange:
Hi guys, please how much is the cost of a tourist visa to Dubai. Also, what is the average cost of flight. This for a family of 3.

Thanks
for flight stay awake at midnyt to get good deals ..

That's my work now

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Jummielopez:

Hello Nonnyg.
Pls check ur mail box, I sent a message there, I'll like to have ur view on some issues.
Pls it's a bit urgent. Pls. Thanks
replied
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Uwaiwe: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
justi4jesu:

Where are you submitting it? You can only attest your documents in Abuja(All the ministries are located in Abuja)

Thanks alot Justi4jesu for the prompt response. I was asked to submit t along with the CIMA form.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by murphybo(m): 5:45am On Aug 22, 2017
pls Gurus in the house, I am processing Dubai employment visa for security and we agreed for 8500aed as the cost without flight for 2200aed as salary just this week now he called that the processing fee has increased onto say they want to increase the security salary so it has affected the processing cost so as to that he will collect 9500aed last or my money would be refund...guys please is this fair guide your guy as to what to do am confused, is it a fair play or what pls
@ Nattybanta
@justi4jesu
@Nonnyg
@all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:49am On Aug 22, 2017
Uwaiwe:

Thanks alot Justi4jesu for the prompt response. I was asked to submit t along with the CIMA form.

Sure then your certificates have to be certified before submission.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:55am On Aug 22, 2017
murphybo:
pls Gurus in the house, I am processing Dubai employment visa for security and we agreed for 8500aed as the cost without flight for 2200aed as salary just this week now he called that the processing fee has increased onto say they want to increase the security salary so it has affected the processing cost so as to that he will collect 9500aed last or my money would be refund...guys please is this fair guide your guy as to what to do am confused, is it a fair play or what pls
@ Nattybant.a
@justi4jes.u
@Nonny.g
@all

It's your money so if you feel you can take the risk then go ahead because no one would know if the agent is fake or genuine.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:59am On Aug 22, 2017
murphybo:
@ Nattybanta
@justi4jesu
@Nonnyg
@all
its fair if you end up achieving the goal of getting the Security job.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:22am On Aug 22, 2017
Sheikh Al samhay good to see you
samhay:

Boss, ain't hiding o
Àw is u?

Boil kwa? I go still get Ur tym

Boss, am here

Sir!!!

Am here boss, worry-less

Am in my house, but Dnt come am beat me

@Leosirsir thanks alot boss..... Really appreciate u

Natty, Dnt even knw Wat to say, u made me believe more in humanity, I go Halla u.

Ciao
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2017
see money
murphybo:
@ Nattybanta
@justi4jesu
@Nonnyg
@all

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.