Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924595 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2017
Talkingboy:
Hello.
I am confused about something /.
How do people get other counries Jobs while still in Nigeria ?
Those jobs require physical presence at the interview , and some will say Nationals of Dubai, Saudi and so on.
So somebody enlighten me pls ?/?
Take your time and go through this thread, and you would get all you need.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2017
teeking:
Happy Sunday to you all. Guys hustling in UAE... Please tell us your standard of living by comparing it with Nigeria. Accommodation aspect, foods, about the jobs, salary (basic amenities), flexing etc. Anything you can tell us about your experience. So for the newbies or intending would gain experience or learn from you. Thanks. HELP others before concluding their plans.
page 372-375 would be helpful to u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Emcon75:
plssss anybody that wants to authenticate his/her certificate before going to UAE, should go to Tsukunda building beside churchgate building in central area.
thats where they redirected me on friday after spending money to go to the UAE embassy in maitama.
I hope this piece of information will save someone some cash.
Did you finally attest it at the Tsukunda Building?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Talkingboy: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
nattybanta:
Take your time and go through this thread, and you would get all you need.

Ha.

from page one to page 390 ... e plenty ooooooo sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Talkingboy:

Ha.

from page one to page 390 ... e plenty ooooooo sir
If na 390 bags of ghana must go, filled with dollars,e go plenty for you to count?
Just read a few pages,you will be amazed at how much info you will get.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Talkingboy: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
azarenka:

If na 390 bags of ghana must go, filled with dollars,e go plenty for you to count?

OK thank u Ma.

But can I just av Area of Concentration (AOC) that contains the main the main info gan gan .
e.g. page 23 to 34

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
nattybanta:

Me personally i think it isn't real. because if they killed the person as claimed, how come they have this pic from him which must have been gotten through Facebook or even WhatsApp, they should chat up the Person's friends and get the identity.
Exactly my thought brother. It could be from mischief makers or misinformed individual. UAE police I know cannot and will not shoot someone recklessly like Nigerian police.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please I have a Nigerian guy whom his 3 month visa now has 25 days, he has been in the wrong hands all these while with people who collected 800k from him with the promises of non existing job. I got to know him one night when he was sent parking from his bed space.

Please anyone that knows where he could get job should pm me.let's help this young man. His story is really pathetic.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kevindd: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
I have finally got my UAE visa! It is so cool, I can't wait to go there. By the way, I have a question to those who already traveled there. Do you know some good car rent services and airport transfer services in Dubai? I have only found the one from http://tlt.ae/airport-transfers/ but I am not sure if I will be able to afford it. I would appreciate any tips from you anyway....

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
kevindd:
I have finally got my UAE visa! It is so cool, I can't wait to go there.
congrats, better wait till weather becomes cool. Try utilize the 2 months grace period. Come around 50 - 55th day
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Where have you been hiding since all this while miss
shey nah weather make you scarce like virgin lady 4 naija ni
azarenka:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by FemmyPRAISE: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
I have question house..is there any guarantee of getting a job through walk in interviews as there are many people involved? Aside this, I heard most companies provide free accommodation for their staff. How true is this?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by FemmyPRAISE: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
I have question house..is there any guarantee of getting a job through"walk in interviews" in dubai as there are many people involved? Aside this, I heard most companies provide free accommodation for their staff. How true is this? and gurus please what can you say to the overview cost of living dia compare to salary?

Thank you as you respond promptly.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:33am On Aug 29, 2017
FemmyPRAISE:
I have question house..is there any guarantee of getting a job through walk in interviews as there are many people involved? Aside this, I heard most companies provide free accommodation for their staff. How true is this?
Not guaranteed but I'm a living testimony of walk in interview, yes we are provided with free accommodation.

Cost of living depends on your lifestyle & size of your stomach

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:35am On Aug 29, 2017
Abeg is there anyone going to 9ja soon. Pls indicate, ur help is needed cry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:53am On Aug 29, 2017
Talkingboy:

OK thank u Ma.

But can I just av Area of Concentration (AOC) that contains the main the main info gan gan .
e.g. page 23 to 34
Thanks
That would mean we reading it all over again to pinpoint where you should read.

There is this other thread i started following, they are in thread 2 page 480. i read just the last 5pages, later decided to take 400 till present, was still happy with the knowledge i was getting so just last week i began from page one and now am at 246 and already started given counsel to info seekers on the thread. You don't need to be lazy with reading what would give u a better life than the one you have already.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:55am On Aug 29, 2017
NONNYG:
congrats, better wait till weather becomes cool. Try utilize the 2 months grace period. Come around 50 - 55th day
The Weather is already cool, cos highest i have seen now is 38 degrees.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:58am On Aug 29, 2017
FemmyPRAISE:
Nothing is Guaranteed in this life. just do your best and leave the rest to Faith. all companies provide accommodation in UAE, if they don't, they would give you the money to get your accommodation.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:59am On Aug 29, 2017
NONNYG:
Abeg is there anyone going to 9ja soon. Pls indicate, ur help is needed cry
You want to move drugs? grin this one u are always looking for a transporter.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:36am On Aug 29, 2017
nattybanta:

You want to move drugs? grin this one u are always looking for a transporter.
abeg oooo, I no know wetin be drugs. It's urgent matter jare
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 7:02am On Aug 29, 2017
Europe4sure how matter? Update us. Hope you have gotten ur pataka?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2017
lovere:
Please I have a Nigerian guy whom his 3 month visa now has 25 days, he has been in the wrong hands all these while with people who collected 800k from him with the promises of non existing job. I got to know him one night when he was sent parking from his bed space.
Please anyone that knows where he could get job should pm me.let's help this young man. His story is really pathetic.
lovere:
Europe4sure how matter? Update us. Hope you have gotten ur pataka?
Attention all. Some employers would tell you to start working immediately even without processing your visa, some would tell you they don't have visa slot for now, That you should wait for next month. and that's how its gonna be till your visa expires and you have no option than leaving UAE empty handed. two Nlanders just went back to Nigeria on 27th after working in Sharjah since they entered UAE (which was illegal), Now the Company asked them to get another 3 months visa and continue working till they get the slot from the Authorities or just go back and wait for visa when available.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2017
nattybanta:

Attention all. Some employers would tell you to start working immediately even without processing your visa, some would tell you they don't have visa slot for now, That you should wait for next month. and that's how its gonna be till your visa expires and you have no option than leaving UAE empty handed. two Nlanders just went back to Nigeria on 27th after working in Sharjah since they entered UAE (which was illegal), Now the Company asked them to get another 3 months visa and continue working till they get the slot from the Authorities or just go back and wait for visa when available.
This happened to me. I worked with tourist visa for six months before my employment visa was issued. I still thank God despite the set backs as it all ended in praise.
Two courses attended so far,driving licence to be collected soon.
Alahdillahi!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2017
Oga Natty i salute you sir, appreciate your selfless service on this thread More strength and Wisdom.
in case like this what is the best Defense Mechanism an intending job seeker need Put in place to be sure he/she is on the safer sides when been offered a job or situation like that Arose.

nattybanta:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by teeking: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kellycute(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2017
lovere:

This happened to me. I worked with tourist visa for six months before my employment visa was issued. I still thank God despite the set backs as it all ended in praise.
Two courses attended so far,driving licence to be collected soon.
Alahdillahi!
how much for the driver license please and what are the steps to follow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.