Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (928780 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2017
Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2017
Bobbybenard:
department of protective system(DPS) . You will obtain DPS certificate and DPS card , after you pass the DPS training
This Dps thing is no joke, alot of people do fail the physical aspect of it, check YouTube and see the rigorous training people go through there, 25 press up abi na push up, like 25 sit ups, 1200 km marathon, see as people dey faint...the theory aspect of the course no go be wahala I trust my brothers... Any which way God bless out hustle
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2017
NONNYG:
lols, u be onye ofe mmanu?
Lol I be confirm ofe mmanu o.... Yoruba boy with the hustling spirit of an igbo man.... Igbo kwenu... Lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kingcliff: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2017
justi4jesu:

Just take your original certificates together with some photocopies to Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and UAE Embassy in Abuja, check the front page for estimated prices and locations.

Thanks @ justi4jesus...what do u mean by front page? Is it on this forum or where? thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2017
kingcliff:

Thanks @ justi4jesus...what do u mean by front page? Is it on this forum or where? thanks

Okay it means PAGE 0 of this thread. Link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2471964/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kingcliff: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2017
justi4jesu:

Thanks let me check it out
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teddyg2(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2017
femoint007:
@ teddyg2... Yea, I spent 230k on it, just 6 days process but am not ready to introduce him to you, @ nonnyg thanks sir, yea, have prepared myself, this forum really helped me alot, thanks and God bless you all
Good luck my Broda....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kingcliff: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2017
justi4jesu:

I just check that....Nawaoo so no ministry of Education in Lagos that can handle the attestation? well Just that i reside in Lagos...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2017
kingcliff:

I just check that....Nawaoo so no ministry of Education in Lagos that can handle the attestation? well Just that i reside in Lagos...

All roads leads to Abuja.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

This Dps thing is no joke, alot of people do fail the physical aspect of it, check YouTube and see the rigorous training people go through there, 25 press up abi na push up, like 25 sit ups, 1200 km marathon, see as people dey faint...the theory aspect of the course no go be wahala I trust my brothers... Any which way God bless out hustle
Leave Youtube matter, when i did mine, it was like a child's play. unless u don't have strength for pushups. i did like 10 and they told me to stop. no marathon, The major challenge is the Interview and the written exam. PS. having a DPS Cert doesn't guarantee you a job. and also doesn't make it easier in any way, you would still face challenges of Employers asking you to pay for your visa. unless they are bigger players. as most security prefer hiring you from the scratch so as to pay a lower salary.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kingcliff: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2017
justi4jesu:

grin
justi4jesu:

thanks dear
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbybenard(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

. I passed the physical aspect , when it was introduced in 2015 . Most Asians(Indians,Bangalore,serilanka, Nepalese) failed the physical aspect cos of their high cholesterol level
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Bobbybenard:
. I passed the physical aspect , when it was introduced in 2015 . Most Asians(Indians,Bangalore,serilanka, Nepalese) failed the physical aspect cos of their high cholesterol level
Lol too much caffeine in the system... So do u work as a security personnel now cause me dey reason the course, na just the physical exercise be my ish... I hate stress lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2017
nattybanta:

Leave Youtube matter, when i did mine, it was like a child's play. unless u don't have strength for pushups. i did like 10 and they told me to stop. no marathon, The major challenge is the Interview and the written exam. PS. having a DPS Cert doesn't guarantee you a job. and also doesn't make it easier in any way, you would still face challenges of Employers asking you to pay for your visa. unless they are bigger players. as most security prefer hiring you from the scratch so as to pay a lower salary.

U see experience they say is the best teacher,peeps makes this dps thing a big deal in my hood, everyone in my company wana try out, I saw a job ad for security guards in Sharjah for 1000aed and I was like wtf after the whole dps thing u wana pay me 1k...now I see the reason... Shey u dey use the certificate now or u into something completely different
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Guess ur church offer free bus service?

Lol. No bro. A church member who drives a school bus, avails the bus for us every Fridays. We just contribute a token to buy diesel.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

OK I have my emirates ID and also Sharjah international airport zone ID, without the ID u won't be allowed to enter the camp..
Lol yes we have someone here too but he charges us 10aed each and we about 10 Nigerians here so imagine, I stopped giving him and go to deira myself, do enough window shopping, sightseeing and go home very late most times 3am to 4am I still dey deira... Bro u need to learn how to go out and forget the exchange rate... E no go make sense after 2 years in UAE u never enter Dubai mall...
Guess ur church offer free bus service?
hahahah that one na for person like u wey come with employment visa, start work immediately, if u had come with visit visa, by now ur head go don turn to Google mapgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbybenard(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Lol too much caffeine in the system... So do u work as a security personnel now cause me dey reason the course, na just the physical exercise be my ish... I hate stress lol
please your contact number or email. I want to have word with you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
NONNYG:
hahahah that one na for person like u wey come with employment visa, start work immediately, if u had come with visit visa, by now ur head go don turn to Google mapgrin
Lmao Google map.... Lol funny but true zmksg of my guys on tourist I chat with dem know every nooks of this UAE finish... Job hustle things...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
BadmanGozie:

Lol. No bro. A church member who drives a school bus, avails the bus for us every Fridays. We just contribute a token to buy diesel.
That's nice, me na free bus church provide o if not I go do my own church service for us.. God is everywhere bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teddyg2(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

That's nice, me na free bus church provide o if not I go do my own church service for us.. God is everywhere bro
habiii naaa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eddiecute86(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
justi4jesu:

Everyone misses their families but it's for the best. Keep pushing because its not always rosy from the beginning and you would have your own stories to tell when it's your TIME. #ihavemystory

Yea right... This is my fifth month and my story ends with "God with you the hope of all things"
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fxgal: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2017
Good morning all. Please can I save my dollar in my dollar account and withdraw with atm when I arrive uae (for security reasons) or should I come with the raw cash?

Also, I'll be in uae Thursday next week any help with bedspace (female). Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2017
fxgal:
Good morning all. Please can I save my dollar in my dollar account and withdraw with atm when I arrive uae (for security reasons) or should I come with the raw cash?

Also, I'll be in uae Thursday next week any help with bedspace (female). Thanks

I advise before you go better hold cash. Also hold little naira to settle immigration, custom and others incase if they plan to delay and extort money from you in Naija airport. But don't be intimated, try not to give anybody a dime.
For Bed space me dey 9ja oo, but you can see many bed space on offer on dubbizle.com, just call the number or WhatsApp the person that advertised it. Or any other Nairalander here can help you with that.

Biko Keep us updated on your journey and job Hunt successes make I dey tap from una experience before I arrive.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by teekay213(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2017
sheunwizzy01:
Good evening guys,

My sponsor told me he got a job with Dubai taxi for me. According to him, the visa is out but what I don't seem to understand is that he said the company is paying for our ticket and wants us to come together the same time. Like we are 18 in number that were given the job. Is there anything of such??
I am offered this kind job now.
Pls what is your experience so far?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by teekay213(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
justi4jesu:

Nigerian Immigration says at least $200 as BTA, but come with at least $1000 as BTA so you don't get stranded while you are here.
God bless you for assisting people here.
I have an agent that promise me taxi job in Dubai what is taxi driver salary there and can one continue studying with that amount among other expenses.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tkovie2002(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
emekampn:

Abeg the OGAs in the house should help me confirm this; nattybanta, tkovie2002, justi4jesu, Phenmeson and others, I've been reading through and I discovered that you people are the ones offering this great service in the house.

Make una help me, ABEG.

Thanks in Advance.

Unable to process your request with given details
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by igberia(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Plz oo my country people dis page for validity of visa d entry permit number start and end fro 210-209 and my entry permit number is 301 how will I den check it

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
igberia:
Plz oo my country people dis page for validity of visa d entry permit number start and end fro 210-209 and my entry permit number is 301 how will I den check it
301 is for Al Sharjah visa, u can't check with that website
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by igberia(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
NONNYG:
301 is for Al Sharjah visa, u can't check with that website

so which website plz
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
after reading frankNeta thread from page 0 to 114, to travel Yankee kon dey hungry me like mard! Abeg how easy is it to port from uae to Yankee legally? I still dey Naija o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by austinvilly1: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello house, a friend of mine renew his passport and his employment visa info contact his old passport information, hope that will not be a problem ,cos he will be leaving naija by next week
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by austinvilly1: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
austinvilly1:
Hello house, a friend of mine renew his passport and his employment visa info contain his old passport information, hope that will not be a problem ,cos he will be leaving naija by next week

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.