Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,517 members, 7,843,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (933376 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Feyifola: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Are you working in dubai presently as a nurse,and what are the processing too,thanks
ken1982:
you need to get a DHA or HAAD license. But first you have to go thru some processing before you can
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
randee007:
hello house.. pls apart from Lagos where else can this PCC be done cos some1 at osun police HQ command said it can only be done in Lagos
Yes it is done in Lagos but your state police HQ can charge you and help you come down to Lagos to do it on your behalf.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 7:09am On Feb 07, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
. That’s great where u @?
I been dey wait ur call since.make we see if any help dey wey u fit Jamisi I beg.waka tire
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2018
smiley

This means you can get the Good conduct certificate from Nigerian Embassy in Abu Dhabi if you are on tourist/vist visa in UAE and afterwards attest it at UAE ministry of foreign affairs.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Taofeekdboy(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
I been dey wait ur call since.make we see if any help dey wey u fit Jamisi I beg.waka tire
yes bro...I dey wait for my sim, I will holla you immediately or better still let me have your whatsapp number to whatsapp you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
yes bro...I dey wait for my sim, I will holla you immediately or better still let me have your whatsapp number to whatsapp you
. Let’s fix a time to meet we stay close,If it’s 7,8/9.hamdan center or du or anywhere
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
baba notin much for here if u get link show me the way,I go dey wait your message
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drkay(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
I have gotten a job as a general practitioner in one of the healthcare groups in dubai, after 2 months of serious job hunting. Thank you justi, natty, nonnyg and others who have been dishing out useful informations to us, respect. To those who are still actively searching, keep pushing and don't be discouraged by the number of 'NO VACANCY, ONLY FILIPINO AND HINDU SPEAKING KABAYANS' you see, drop ur cv anywhere drop-able and pls don't undermine the power of DUBIZZLE and INDEED.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
drkay:
I have gotten a job as a general practitioner in one of the healthcare groups in dubai, after 2 months of serious job hunting. Thank you justi, natty, nonnyg and others who have been dishing out useful informations to us, respect. To those who are still actively searching, keep pushing and don't be discouraged by the number of 'NO VACANCY, ONLY FILIPINO AND HINDU SPEAKING KABAYANS' you see, drop ur cv anywhere drop-able and pls don't undermine the power of DUBIZZLE and INDEED.
congrats bro, wow after 2 months , Which is less than 1 month for your visa to Kalas, God is great. Now you can sleep wellgrin

We need more testimonies

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drkay(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
NONNYG:
congrats bro, wow after 2 months , Which is less than 1 month for your visa to Kalas, God is great. Now you can sleep wellgrin

We need more testimonies
I tell you my brother, I was due to leave uae by ending of this month. Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shilam(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
wise word
ken1982:
I met one lawyer doing housekeeping. She is planning to relocate to UK and wants to chart her course starting today. She probably earns around 1000 dirhams but she was very upbeat and positive. That's the spirit you should have when you're in any grind. Don't think about your start. But think about your process ....also read about a renowned Yoruba nollywood actor who is presently a security guard in USA now. Many won't realise his worth even as he is a security guard till he builds a massive plaza in Lagos. It's not about where you are ....now. always think about the process
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
drkay:
Honestly don't underestimate the power of dubizzle especially. God used that website and my Pakistani friend to save my ass. And to think of the fact that I stayed one month in this country before creating an account on the site is more than enough reason to give God glory. My testimony don dey load finish.... 95% now. My Dubai job hunting experience na very good one I must say. I only suffered delays but not really hardship even when I don't know anybody in this country, not even the person that did this visa for me (I only met the guy a week after I entered and have never seen him again). To all the newbies, just keep on doing what you're doing, believe you me there's no particular way to get a job here. Some people pay agents and get jobs while some people do the same and get duped. Some others came here thinking they have a brother who has been here for 10 years and knows every Albaab in town and it actually worked for them while some others came with the same mindset and went back after three months with nothing. Some got the job after a week or so but are back in Nigeria while others got a job two weeks to the end of their visa and are now on employment visa. The same CV I've been using to apply for a job since the first day I came here was the same CV that got me a job after 2 months. So the summary of the whole thing is just that what will be will be.
One thing I'll advise all job seekers is that no matter what even the worse comes to worst, do not overstay your visa with the hope of entering street here because even the ones there are not enjoying the feeling forget the camouflage. I believe I've helped someone with my epistle.

10 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
NONNYG:

We need more testimonies
My brother, I get good news oh. But maybe PM things you know as e dey be na. I dey look for bedspace in Dubai but especially along the metro red line. Anybody wey get make e tell me abeg cos my new job is at Al Quoz and I don't wanna be spending so much money on transport
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
America001:

My brother, I get good news oh. But maybe PM things you know as e dey be na. I dey look for bedspace in Dubai but especially along the metro red line. Anybody wey get make e tell me abeg cos my new job is at Al Quoz and I don't wanna be spending so much money on transport
Congrats America001, after I give u my company address to ball in, I no come hear from u again...Anyways am happy for u bro.... Shame to bad people... U know how e dey go na
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bobbyunitedfc:

Congrats America001, after I give u my company address to ball in, I no come hear from u again...Anyways am happy for u bro.... Shame to bad people... U know how e dey go na
No be my fault oh bro. Till today I never fit explain why they no allow me pass for gate. I later even met one Nigerian guy working as a sales engineer who promised to help me pass by talking to one of the security guys that's his friend all to no avail. Seriously it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than getting into Sharjah Freezone without proper company invite
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:42am On Feb 08, 2018
America001:

congrats man, remember I told you never give up. Meanwhile my whatsapp is always available to receive messages
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:33am On Feb 08, 2018
America001:

No be my fault oh bro. Till today I never fit explain why they no allow me pass for gate. I later even met one Nigerian guy working as a sales engineer who promised to help me pass by talking to one of the security guys that's his friend all to no avail. Seriously it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than getting into Sharjah Freezone without proper company invite
Congrats on your new job i wish u all the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by randee007: 6:36am On Feb 08, 2018
full name: Tunmise Ifedayo David..DOB:02/08/1989..Passport no: A50465917..UIDno:56205146 entry permit no: 101/2018/77/0069201...pls guys help me check this visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Naijaonfire(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2018
America001:

Honestly don't underestimate the power of dubizzle especially. God used that website and my Pakistani friend to save my ass. And to think of the fact that I stayed one month in this country before creating an account on the site is more than enough reason to give God glory. My testimony don dey load finish.... 95% now. My Dubai job hunting experience na very good one I must say. I only suffered delays but not really hardship even when I don't know anybody in this country, not even the person that did this visa for me (I only met the guy a week after I entered and have never seen him again). To all the newbies, just keep on doing what you're doing, believe you me there's no particular way to get a job here. Some people pay agents and get jobs while some people do the same and get duped. Some others came here thinking they have a brother who has been here for 10 years and knows every Albaab in town and it actually worked for them while some others came with the same mindset and went back after three months with nothing. Some got the job after a week or so but are back in Nigeria while others got a job two weeks to the end of their visa and are now on employment visa. The same CV I've been using to apply for a job since the first day I came here was the same CV that got me a job after 2 months. So the summary of the whole thing is just that what will be will be.
One thing I'll advise all job seekers is that no matter what even the worse comes to worst, do not overstay your visa with the hope of entering street here because even the ones there are not enjoying the feeling forget the camouflage. I believe I've helped someone with my epistle.
Thanks and God bless you. If others can be like you, many people's mindset will change.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2018
Naijaonfire:
Thanks and God bless you. If others can be like you, many people's mindset will change.
Its not about others being like him. each person's success is dependent on his/her sole purpose and plans for life.
After all said and done here, some would still come to UAE and give up in less than 30 days cos they are scared. no body needs to be pushed to succeed in life. preparation is the key. this is someone that came here January 15th.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by randee007: 8:36am On Feb 08, 2018
full name: Tunmise Ifedayo David..DOB:02/08/1989..Passport no: A50465917..UIDno:56205146 entry permit no: 101/2018/77/0069201...pls guys help me check this visa....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2018
nattybanta:

Its not about others being like him. each person's success is dependent on his/her sole purpose and plans for life.
After all said and done here, some would still come to UAE and give up in less than 30 days cos they are scared. no body needs to be pushed to succeed in life. preparation is the key. this is someone that came here January 15th.
I don big pass to dey follow these guys dey go find jobgrin grin

Some people shaa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2018
NONNYG:
I don big pass to dey follow these guys dey go find jobgrin grin

Some people shaa

grin grin Na Sheikh pikin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by randee007: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2018
randee007:
Guys pls help ooo i dey beg full name: Tunmise Ifedayo David..DOB:02/08/1989..Passport no: A50465917..UIDno:56205146 entry permit no: 101/2018/77/0069201...pls guys help me check this visa....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2018
randee007:
full name: Tunmise Ifedayo David..DOB:02/08/1989..Passport no: A50465917..UIDno:56205146 entry permit no: 101/2018/77/0069201...pls guys help me check this visa....

if these details you extracted are correct, then its not a valid visa. send me the visa copy for confirmation
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tecnolad(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2018
Is it possible to get an international passport now, and then become eligible to come to uae within 3 weeks?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2018
tecnolad:
Is it possible to get an international passport now, and then become eligible to come to uae within 3 weeks?
Why not. you can get a passport in less than 1week depending on which state u apply and how long your leg is, you can also get a visa in less than 1week.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2018
tecnolad:

Yes, you can get your passport today and use it to apply for UAE visa same day and anytime you visa comes out then you travel.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2018
drkay:

Congratulations Doctor. cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Marriott pre-opening

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.