Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927591 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
emamos:
wait 4 justi4jesu,nattybanta n monchouchou to answer u
OK nah
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jamiu1430:
Hi, can anyone in the house confirm this Dubai visa: entry permit no: Tanx

Check the Frontpage and follow the steps. You have been told not to post your info here again.

cc:Justwise
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teddyg2(m): 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
Good day pal. can anyone enlighten me wish is good for construction workers from Dubai, Qatar, Abu Dhabi. thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gocare: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Teddyg2:
Good day pal. can anyone enlighten me wish is good for construction workers from Dubai, Qatar, Abu Dhabi. thanks
Trying to understand the question and I got a headache. .. undecided

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Teddyg2:
Any can be good for construction workers.
But no one here can predict if you will find a job and if things will work out for you.

The only way to know is to go there and try.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2016
onplusguide:
Hello my people! I need u guys to help me out with this contract conditions. It is a security guard job. The agent sent me the contract to review and sign. They are 12 conditions, but these are the most striking ones :

1) the employee will only receive his or her monthly salary after 15 to 25 days of the following month. The employee may call the head office for reasons of delay only after the 25th day.

2) Employee shall handover their passport to the employer along with the academic certificates copy upon joining duty for legal procedures and formalities.

3) Employee salary will start to effect from the day the employee is certified passed from (dubai police academy training) the employee will forfeit his or her official package until they are approved and certified.

The salary is Aed 1700
With 4days off per month and 12 hours duty. There is accommodation and transportation. The company's name is Black Eagle. Please i need u guys sincere view. Thanks.

Welcome to UAE, dis is what several companies do, thank God dey let u know ur salary will b comin on the 55th of every month. Aside the 1700,is dia no oda added benefits cos am guessing 1700 is d basic.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2016
Does new year, new resolution work?

The worry359 am seein in 2016 is not d 1 I used to know.

God is wonderful sha
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teddyg2(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2016
gocare:

Trying to understand the question and I got a headache. .. undecided

what I mean is. from Dubai, Qatar, Abu Dhabi which country is good to get construction work faster. thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onplusguide(m): 10:39am On Feb 01, 2016
samhay:

Welcome to UAE, dis is what several companies do, thank God dey let u know ur salary will b comin on the 55th of every month. Aside the 1700,is dia no oda added benefits cos am guessing 1700 is d basic.
That is the total package. The basic is even 1200 Allowance 240 overtime 260 all put together 1700. my brother this one no be real suffer?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
onplusguide:
That is the total package. The basic is even 1200 Allowance 240 overtime 260 all put together 1700. my brother this one no be real suffer?
how much for Nigerian money now e come out?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kilonso001(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
THATS ABOUT N130,000

smithsydny:
how much for Nigerian money now e come out?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
kilonso001:
THATS ABOUT N130,000
oyea
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teddyg2(m): 5:54am On Feb 02, 2016
Good day House, I have been planning to work as a heavy equipment operator in UAE since last year, but am ready to move on now, someone now advice me to get an international driving licence before travelling. plz does that really need?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Teddyg2:
Good day House, I have been planning to work as a heavy equipment operator in UAE since last year, but am ready to move on now, someone now advice me to get an international driving licence before travelling. plz does that really need?

No need because you will still have to go to the UAE Driving School before you can get a Job as a heavy equipment operator.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cantona2015: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2016
samhay:

If you are jobless in Nigeria , is it not better than remaining same for a long time ? My brother take up the deal , and dust your certificate after your contract expire

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Hi...please where can i get the cheapest TVs and center tables in Abu Dhabi. New or Used ones...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Halimacurves:
Hi...please where can i get the cheapest TVs and center tables in Abu Dhabi. New or Used ones...

Dubizzle
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Aren't there markets are specific areas where one can buy?...like at Baniyas in Dubai
justi4jesu:

Dubizzle
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Halimacurves:
Aren't there markets are specific areas where one can buy?...like at Baniyas in Dubai

I know nothing about Abu-Dhabi sorry. You can try google or ask any African around you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oknee: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
oknee:

Good as in where one can get a decent food at a Gd rate, nt necessarily cheap. The question about d minimum BTA is because I saw somewhere it is written than BTA Is at least a thousand dollars. I just need to confirm from you gurus.
oknee:
Hi all,

I am going to be in dubai for an exam holding in Cambridge international school garhoud. Please I have a few questions

1. Which area do u advice to book a hotel closest to the venue and will still be accessible to good resturants?
2 what is the least amount I can hold for BTA since I will be staying for only 4 nights?

Any general advice will be appreciated.

Thanks.

@justi4jesu, please can you give your advice. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teddyg2(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
justi4jesu:

No need because you will still have to go to the UAE Driving School before you can get a Job as a heavy equipment operator.
am really grateful. please can u give me name of any reliable driving school.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Teddyg2:

am really grateful. please can u give me name of any reliable driving school.

All UAE Driving schools are reliable. Just pick anyone close to where you reside and attend.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
oknee:

@justi4jesu, please can you give your advice. Thanks.

As for BTA, I can't say for now because the exchange rate is skyrocketing everyday. So hold enough money when you come. Also don't rely on your Naija ATM, it will disappoint you with their new regulations.

As for good restaurants, None at Garhoud for African dishes but Continental or Indian cuisines can be found anywhere around you.

If you would want a cozy and quiet environment to have good Nigerian food, then just take a taxi to KIZA Lounge(Oud Metha) or you can use the Metro to Oud metha and then take a taxi 12 Dirhams to Kiza Lounge/Y-NOT Restaurant.

If you like eating and wouldn't mind the noise, you can find your way to Deira Market(Ask for African restaurants E.g Biggy,African Taste and some nameless ones also.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Try musaffah
Halimacurves:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Jamiu1430(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Jamiu1430(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pls help me, how do I enter my entry permit no. On d drnd portal. It is 601/2015 /07/0023922

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oknee: 2:37am On Feb 03, 2016
justi4jesu:

As for BTA, I can't say for now because the exchange rate is skyrocketing everyday. So hold enough money when you come. Also don't rely on your Naija ATM, it will disappoint you with their new regulations.

As for good restaurants, None at Garhoud for African dishes but Continental or Indian cuisines can be found anywhere around you.

If you would want a cozy and quiet environment to have good Nigerian food, then just take a taxi to KIZA Lounge(Oud Metha) or you can use the Metro to Oud metha and then take a taxi 12 Dirhams to Kiza Lounge/Y-NOT Restaurant.

If you like eating and wouldn't mind the noise, ing you can find your way to Deira Mar as aket(Ask for African restaurants E.g Biggy,African Taste and some nameless ones also.

All the best.

thanks dear. as per hotel booking, which area should I concentrate on while considering the venue of the exam?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2016
Jamiu1430:
Pls help me, how do I enter my entry permit no. On d drnd portal. It is 601/2015 /07/0023922

It is quite easy, each box for each number seperated with the slash sign.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2016
oknee:

thanks dear. as per hotel booking, which area should I concentrate on while considering the venue of the exam?

Just type the venue of the exam on Google e.g cambridge school+hotel+Garhoud+Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cantona2015: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2016
justi4jesu:

It is quite easy, each box for each number seperated with the slash sign.

What that guy was saying is that there is no 601 among the numbers , it consists only of 201, 204,208 ,214 etc
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2016
cantona2015:

What that guy was saying is that there is no 601 among the numbers , it consists only of 201, 204,208 ,214 etc

Okay that wasn't what i understood from what he wrote there. If 601 is not among then it means you have to call up the Sponsor on your visa to find out the authenticity of your Visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.