Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (928922 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2016
Am back friends.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2016
nattybanta:
Am back friends.

Welcome bro

How is everything smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by baypapi: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
baypapi:
Question for you good people please.
I live in the United States. I bought tickets to Abu Dhabi from New York to Abu Dhabi thinking I'll just go through Etihad online visa process and get the visa only to find out naija is not allowed to use the online process.
I called The visa services folks (TTS) and they told me to contact Etihad in Nigeria.
Please, what is the process for securing a visa for Nigerians especially those not living in naija?

This will be for a tourist visa. We're only planning to be there for a week and return. I already bought round trip tickets from JFK to Abu Dhabi via Etihad but can't find any info on how to go about the visa application.
I have hotel reservations already. The hotel does not sponsor

No need to respond to this. I found Etihad Lagos' information and contacted them. They will be processing the visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dongorgon5(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
If you have info on any job in UAE,please holla@me by quoting me...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tyslimmie: 5:45am On Feb 09, 2016
onplusguide:
Hello my people! I need u guys to help me out with this contract conditions. It is a security guard job. The agent sent me the contract to review and sign. They are 12 conditions, but these are the most striking ones :

1) the employee will only receive his or her monthly salary after 15 to 25 days of the following month. The employee may call the head office for reasons of delay only after the 25th day.

2) Employee shall handover their passport to the employer along with the academic certificates copy upon joining duty for legal procedures and formalities.

3) Employee salary will start to effect from the day the employee is certified passed from (dubai police academy training) the employee will forfeit his or her official package until they are approved and certified.

The salary is Aed 1700
With 4days off per month and 12 hours duty. There is accommodation and transportation. The company's name is Black Eagle. Please i need u guys sincere view. Thanks.

samhay:

Welcome to UAE, dis is what several companies do, thank God dey let u know ur salary will b comin on the 55th of every month. Aside the 1700,is dia no oda added benefits cos am guessing 1700 is d basic.

I know black eagle they pay not earlier than 10th of every month and infact they're probably still owing their workers December pay, but not sure about the 1700 package I think it's 2k and they don't give 4 days off.... you go on off and you forfeit your pay for that day. .......they also request for money to provide visa, I think it's 7k dirrahms now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agricentral(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
pls how much is a dirham as at today?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cantona2015: 9:56am On Feb 11, 2016
agricentral:
pls how much is a dirham as at today?

79 from dubai and 84 from Naija
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
cantona2015:

imagine two days ago I sent at 82 but today I sent at 85. Serious problem for d naira

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by orlaryhincah(m): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please where can I change Naira to Dirham here in Naija? Would be doing this before coming over. And is it adviceable? I plan on getting Master Naira Cards from two different banks apart from GTB.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
orlaryhincah:
Please where can I change Naira to Dirham here in Naija? Would be doing this before coming over. And is it adviceable? I plan on getting Master Naira Cards from two different banks apart from GTB.

I'm not sure you can change Naira to Dirhams in Nigeria.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by orlaryhincah(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
justi4jesu:

I'm not sure you can change Naira to Dirhams in Nigeria.
Thanks for the response. Please what will be the best option to bring some money, Cashless Policy? Or can I bring in Naira and change it there?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Just be careful if you use black market money traders.
Those guys are very clever at chaining your Naira into fresh air and then vanishing. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by orlaryhincah(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
worry359:
Just be careful if you use black market money traders.
Those guys are very clever at chaining your Naira into fresh air and then vanishing. shocked shocked shocked
Oh yeah, thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
orlaryhincah:
you can change to dirham but not as marketable as $ in Nigeria. Getting 2 Master Naira cards before coming wouldn't change anything unless ur bank unlocks urs to function outside Nigeria or better still call card services. My gtbank card still works as at yesterday. If u bring naira here u r on ur own. Unless I go sell dirham for u wit am at 100naira per Dirham grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agricentral(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
cantona2015:

I want to send money to a friend so he told me its 80. I was shocked cos this year last year wen I came dirham to naira was around 47-50 naira.

Thanks guys for the info.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by orlaryhincah(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
nattybanta:
you can change to dirham but not as marketable as $ in Nigeria. Getting 2 Master Naira cards before coming wouldn't change anything unless ur bank unlocks urs to function outside Nigeria or better still call card services. My gtbank card still works as at yesterday. If u bring naira here u r on ur own. Unless I go sell dirham for u wit am at 100naira per Dirham grin grin
Badtguy grin thanks thoo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirjake: 1:11am On Feb 12, 2016
onplusguide:
That is the total package. The basic is even 1200 Allowance 240 overtime 260 all put together 1700. my brother this one no be real suffer?
if you don't like the offer, oya make you give me the chance. Am serious. As I dey here so, am a professional teacher in Ghana but my salary no reach the salary quoted in your job. I dey search opportunity since. any job way go feel pay me above 1500 aed, I go grab am
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirjake: 1:18am On Feb 12, 2016
My Honorable members, gurus and Emiraties, please make u update us especially me on new jobs. Ur broda, i make wild pass rat in smoke. I salute you all.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bamisegunoluwa: 3:51am On Feb 12, 2016
baypapi:

No need to respond to this. I found Etihad Lagos' information and contacted them. They will be processing the visa.

Hi bro.. am in the same situation as you. Can you please write the details of etihad in lagos and how your interaction went with them. I need this info so i can follow suit. Also can u let me know how it went.
Thanks
N/b the contact details of etihad lagos that i have only engages but wont coƱnect.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Aluobe1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please house, can I send money from Nigeria to UAE without converting to dollar?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Aluobe1:
Please house, can I send money from Nigeria to UAE without converting to dollar?
yes. Depends who u r sending to. The person should go to diera at those money transfer office. U pay money into their account and they give it to u in Dirham. Its about 85 naira for the dirham. Thats their charge as at today
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by frostmate: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2016
nattybanta:
yes. Depends who u r sending to. The person should go to diera at those money transfer office. U pay money into their account and they give it to u in Dirham. Its about 85 naira for the dirham. Thats their charge as at today
Hi natty. Please which of the money transfer offices the one I am familiar with said they don't offer the service at the moment.

Has anyone done the bvn stuff in Dubai - how long does it take?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
frostmate:

Hi natty. Please which of the money transfer offices the one I am familiar with said they don't offer the service at the moment.

Has anyone done the bvn stuff in Dubai - how long does it take?
abayomi

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cantona2015: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
nattybanta:
abayomi

Yes, abayomi is the best bet
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by anselmvictor(m): 2:36am On Feb 14, 2016
Kudos to everyone on this thread. A lot is being shared.
I'm coming to Dubai for a 3 week training sometime next month. I'll put up in a hotel for a few days and would want to share accommodation with someone for about 18days.
Around Deira. Any contact guys? Just two or max 3 in an apartment. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by frostmate: 11:14am On Feb 14, 2016
nattybanta:
abayomi
Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
For those already in uae and has up to 30days on their visa, go to united diaries its at Al qouz . not the sharjah office. The are giving on spot employment. But u would be asked to pay 1300 for visa exchange. Google it and call d official number for direction . don't ask about the job cos the lady would drop ur call. The last date is Tuesday.

Also google 911 security and u would get their contact visit them they pay 2200 but u would pay 3000 for ur security deposit if u r selected.
These two are for those with visit visa that still has 30days validity.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
whose taking this chance

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.