Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,550 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (932402 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Adegbulugbe(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
smithsydny:
uncle please drop the question here it might help the next person.

Ok that's fine,all I need is a help in working in Dubai and visa processing....thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
Adegbulugbe:

Ok that's fine,all I need is a help in working in Dubai and visa processing....thanks
as the ogas will say read through the thread and you will get as much info u need ..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirjake: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hello gurus in the house, roughly how long does it take to process a visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 3:38am On Feb 21, 2016
sirjake:
Hello gurus in the house, roughly how long does it take to process a visa?

Your question is not straight? What type of visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
@justi4jesu, nattybanta and co.

Thanks abunch for everything you guys are doing for the forum - we wouldn't be so informed without your contributions. However, would like to know the best possible approach to handling job-vacancies requiring UAE/Gulf experience when one has none especially when making these applications from nigeria
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
is it possible for one to get job with one month visa & also is d visa extendable
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
okezie007:
@justi4jesu, nattybanta and co.

Thanks abunch for everything you guys are doing for the forum - we wouldn't be so informed without your contributions. However, would like to know the best possible approach to handling job-vacancies requiring UAE/Gulf experience when one has none especially when making these applications from nigeria
the best way is by having the experience cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
NONNYG:
is it possible for one to get job with one month visa & also is d visa extendable
its possible but not extendable
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by amunkita(m): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2016
nattybanta:
its possible but not extendable

Baba..
I quoted u earlier to help me check a visa status but I noticed Okaka 1 ve deleted it..

Is it now forbidden

Abeg I sent u a msg..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2016
Thanks Natty, I once heard dat d new law states that one don't have to leave UAE b4 d visit visa is converted to employment visa, let's assume I came with 1 month visa and got a job in d last week probably few days to my visa expiration, wat will be my fate and how long does it take for d visa conversion
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 12:47am On Feb 22, 2016
nattybanta:
the best way is by having the experience cheesy

Natty any other way to manoeuver such "lack of UAE experience" situation without getting an placement/offer from there??

Justi4Jesu would also appreciate your opinion too
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 3:59am On Feb 22, 2016
NONNYG:
Thanks Natty, I once heard dat d new law states that one don't have to leave UAE b4 d visit visa is converted to employment visa, let's assume I came with 1 month visa and got a job in d last week probably few days to my visa expiration, wat will be my fate and how long does it take for d visa conversion

There is a price attached to it, Its not free.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:15am On Feb 22, 2016
Justi i don't get it, plz throw more light. thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Aluobe1(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Hello guys, please how is Oman like, are there opportunities there? Someone just told me of a security job dat pays 200k plus. Pls anyone dere?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cantona2015: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Aluobe1:
Hello guys, please how is Oman like, are there opportunities there? Someone just told me of a security job dat pays 200k plus. Pls anyone dere?

Someone told me same , the authenticity I've not confirm though .
By the way , how much does it cost ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Aluobe1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
cantona2015:

Someone told me same , the authenticity I've not confirm though .
By the way , how much does it cost ?

About 500k to process evrytin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
okezie007:

Natty any other way to manoeuver such "lack of UAE experience" situation without getting an placement/offer from there??

Natty, Justi4Jesu & co please kindly respond
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
okezie007:

If they call for UAE experience and you have none.
Then you are unsuitable for the job, it is as simple as that.
No backdoor, no runs, no fake papers.
That is illegal and anyway it would be obvious the minute you got there. They would just throw you out again as a fraud.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirjake: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
justi4jesu:

Your question is not straight? What type of visa?
Actually, it is an employment visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 4:25am On Feb 23, 2016
worry359:

If they call for UAE experience and you have none.
Then you are unsuitable for the job, it is as simple as that.
No backdoor, no runs, no fake papers.
That is illegal and anyway it would be obvious the minute you got there. They would just throw you out again as a fraud.

Thanks bro - more grease to your elbows
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 23, 2016
hello everyone.
Going through dubaijobs.com, i saw some jobs salary as 10,000AED. Is that monthly or yearly salary?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:46am On Feb 23, 2016
mercylicious:
hello everyone.
Going through dubaijobs.com, i saw some jobs salary as 10,000AED. Is that monthly or yearly salary?

Monthly
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 7:15am On Feb 23, 2016
please how much is Dirhams to Naira in Dubai...anyone know?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cantona2015: 7:38am On Feb 23, 2016
Halimacurves:
please how much is Dirhams to Naira in Dubai...anyone know?

95 yesternight , 91 this morning
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Whatever 'magic' that happened within a space of 1 hour to the strength of the Naira is still a surprise.
1 Dirham is now 54 naira.
1 Qatar Riyals now 55 naira from around 87 Naira

That said, it's obvious that Nigeria can actually work if we can get our acts together.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2016
DrDre1:
Whatever 'magic' that happened within a space of 1 hour to the strength of the Naira is still a surprise.
1 Dirham is now 54 naira.
1 Qatar Riyals now 55 naira from around 87 Naira

That said, it's obvious that Nigeria can actually work if we can get our acts together.

Please come back from Mars. grin

Which 1 Dirhams = 54 Naira

Something that is presently 90 Naira that's if you even see the Dirhams.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2016
justi4jesu:

Please come back from Mars. grin

Which 1 Dirhams = 54 Naira

Something that is presently 90 Naira that's if you even see the Dirhams.
LOL...madam Justi, seriously, have you checked the exchange rates this morning? Maybe I've been kidnapped by aliens...but I'm actually in my office grin I use xpressmoney. Which website/currency converter do you use?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2016
DrDre1:

LOL...madam Justi, seriously, have you checked the exchange rates this morning? Maybe I've been kidnapped by aliens...but I'm actually in my office grin I use xpressmoney. Which website/currency converter do you use?

Is it from express money you will cash out the dirhams ni. cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2016
justi4jesu:

Is it from express money you will cash out the dirhams ni. cheesy
I can send from here directly into a Nigerian bank account with Xpressmoney. The rates on their website is usually the exact thing they charge when I go to the outlet to do the transfer. smiley

I have checked other websites too just to be sure I'm not the one on Mars grin

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2016
DrDre1:

I can send from here directly into a Nigerian bank account with Xpressmoney. The rates on their website is usually the exact thing they charge when I go to the outlet to do the transfer. smiley

I have checked other websites too just to be sure I'm not the one on Mars grin

I mean cashing out Dirhams oh and not sending, I can gladly send 1 Dirham to #60 incase you or anybody wants. cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2016
justi4jesu:

I mean cashing out Dirhams oh and not sending, I can gladly send 60 Dirhams to #1 incase you or anybody wants. cheesy
I suspected you didn't get the point I was trying to make. Why would I want to cash out dirhams if I live in the UAE...well maybe for business reasons probably. The point is that for someone sending money to Nigeria, the crash is very sudden. If you promised someone in Nigeria 50k naira in Nigeria earlier this morning with the plan that less than 600 dihrams would take of it on your own end, you suddenly find yourself having to shell out almost a thousand to cover for the same amount within a space of 1 hour.

As for the offer you just made, do you really mean 60 dihrams to 1 naira? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.