Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Possible Exam Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Possible Exam Questions (5301 Views)

Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) / Amosun Sacks Workers For Setting ‘offensive’ Exam Questions - PUNCH / O.m.g:hillarious Exam Questions Set By A Teacher In A Secondary Scool In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Possible Exam Questions by Antigal(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Please. Guys...I need your help to suggest possible questions that they can ask in the examination on saturday.. tanx. In advance
Re: Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Possible Exam Questions by Koptala: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Antigal:
Please. Guys...I need your help to suggest possible questions that they can ask in the examination on saturday.. tanx. In advance

Now that you have already attended the interview and have sat for the exams, I will need you to please tell the probable questions they will ask me as I will sit for mine next month...waiting for your response.
Re: Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Possible Exam Questions by Koptala: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2016
Others too who have experience from the pilgrims board exams are invited to share their experience concerning the possible questions asked.
Re: Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Possible Exam Questions by Sharumi: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
Any ideas on those medical questions please. Thanks in anticipation of positive feedbacks

(1) (Reply)

Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo / Things To Bring Along To Campus As A Fresher / Statement Of Result Or Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.