Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

What Is Wrong With Nigerian Internet Marketers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong With Nigerian Internet Marketers? (406 Views)

We Are Internet Marketers, Not Yahoo Boys! - FATTKAY / 80 Internet Marketers Urgently Needed... Read More Details Here / Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nigerian Internet Marketers? by dryx007(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hello, Nigerian Internet marketers are the worst on the world,dey are always copying from each other. If it's importation business craze, they will all start selling guide on how to make money from importation and when you read most of their sales page,very similar. I bought an importation guide from afolabi segun only to discover that where he buys his goods from is Ali express. I felt cheated,who doesn't know Ali express? Also they will tell you a secret way to sell your goods on Konga and jumia, when all you need is to visit the site and you will know how to sell on this sites for free and one of them claimed he paid someone 150k to teach him how to sell on Konga and am like WTF,big lie

The new craze by all of them is done for you selling information products .They all boast of making millions online. Once someone starts,all of them will start sending these messages, d same messages

Most times our problem is laziness. Presently I have a kindle book on sale on amazon, and all the information on how to get hot topics and write a Kindle book,i got them for free.if you search the Internet well enough,you will get most of this information for free

So beware

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Free Juice For Only Real Naija Breeds / Reasons Why People Quit Blogging / Advertise: Promote Your Various Business For Free Online And Watch It Grow Big.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.