Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Reasons Why People Quit Blogging - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons Why People Quit Blogging (401 Views)

Why People Should Be Careful Of All These Networking Businesses: (read Carefully / 3 Major Shipping Lines Quit Nigeria As Freight Rates & Trade Volume Crashes / Why I Quit Forex!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why People Quit Blogging by fassassvilla1(m): 5:08am On Jul 29, 2015
The #1 reason most people quit their blogs is from burnout. They think writing a blog is going to be this fun and simple thing where you just write some posts every week and hit publish. But as you’ll find out it’s a lot more than that. There are emails to read, comments to respond to, networking with other bloggers, planning out what you’re going to do with your blog, and – oh, yeah – the challenge of actually making some money from it all! I wish I had known the following trick much sooner in my blogging career because it’s a real time saver: Hire people to do these things for you! Their called virtual assistants (VA’s) and they’re everywhere. You can find good VA’s who are willing to work for $3 per hour doing the things you just simply don’t want to do with blogging – commenting, social media, uploading posts, etc. And for that small fee you get your life back and can enjoy your blog for the passive income it was meant to be. Odesk and Elance are two places where I find most of my VA’s. Hire freelance writers: Writing great content is usually the biggest chore when it comes to blogging. If you try to write every article yourself and put a lot of pressure on getting it done in a rush, you’re going to burnout very quickly. Instead go on Elance and hire writers to do it for you. All you have to do is give them the instructions and topics, and I think you’ll be amazed at how what they produce. And they’ll do it for really cheap too! Most of the articles they write cost $5 each. Some of my blogger friends like to brag they get articles for as low as $2 each. It really just depends on who you find, what they charge, and the quality of what they produce.
Re: Reasons Why People Quit Blogging by Blanc8(m): 5:12am On Jul 29, 2015
Omo na lie!!!

(1) (Reply)

We Are Offering 15% Interest On Your Money Per Month / Nigeria Ranks 170 Out Of 189 Economies, As The Easiest Country To Do Business / Inventory Management Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.